CNN’s Carl Bernstein: Trump Is On The Verge Of Igniting a ‘Civil War’ In America

CNN has about three viewers left. They are irrelevant and desperate.

CNN has about three viewers left. They are irrelevant and desperate.
CNN is going to have to build a studio in cell block D after the investigations are done, the indictments are made and the guilty verdicts start flowing in. They can't afford to lose all the air time they devoted to criminals like Comey, Clapper, Brennen, Mueller, Obama, Holder, Clinton, McCabe and Smolette.

Hyperbole is all the Left has. They’re insane.

In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...nstein-trump-verge-igniting-civil-war-america
I live in CA. No sign of a Civil War here. A bit overcast today.
I’m sorry you have not been able to escape Taxifornia
Jealous aren't ya?

I'm a great admirer of Carl Bernstein who I had the pleasure of personally meeting during the Watergate era when I was an aspiring young journalist. I took another career path but Bernstein's writings about the trump regime putting us into at least a SOFT civil war are obviously completely correct. How we ever emerge in unity from this is hard to say. Quite possible -- NEVER.

Bernstien was a talentless "journalist" during the Nixon days and now simply an insane, old jewish guy who hates Whitey.

Bernstien was a talentless "journalist" during the Nixon days and now simply an insane, old jewish guy who hates Whitey.
Interesting that you bring up his Jewish identity when it has nothing to do with the story. Tells us lots about you and nothing about one of the greatest journalists we've ever had in the USA.

The Clinton email scandal and cover-up are relevant because, without that, we wouldn’t have had the #Russiagate Hoax. The Obama group was desperate to protect Hillary’s Clinton’s candidacy and what better way to do that than to cover up the email issue and freeze the Trump admin from doing anything about it once they won by making fake allegations against Trump/Russia

There was nothing 'fake' about the Trump/Russia connection, and there was nothing 'fake' about the Russians interfering in the 2016 election.
mueller completely exonerated trump of any and all guilt

In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...nstein-trump-verge-igniting-civil-war-america
All the left has to do is just not fight in a civil war and there won't be one...it's up to them though

Mueller most certainly did NOT exonerate "trump" of all guilt. In fact he explicitly said as much in his one press conference. "trump" cult members are really too funny. Facts and truth are their enemies.

Interesting that you bring up his Jewish identity when it has nothing to do with the story.

One must be suspect of anyone who supports an ethnic identity. It invariably means they hate those who could care less about an ethnic identity. Apparently you are an Anti-White racist.

Tells us lots about you and nothing about one of the greatest journalists we've ever had in the USA.

It tells YOU that I am very literate and tell it like it is and that your hero is a Europhobic idiot, fake news douchebag who could not write his way out of a paper bag.

Mueller most certainly did NOT exonerate "trump" of all guilt. In fact he explicitly said as much in his one press conference. "trump" cult members are really too funny. Facts and truth are their enemies.

Jingthing, looking forward to you comments when Mueller pleads the 5th when Republicans question that POS Swamp Rat. :p

Interesting that you bring up his Jewish identity when it has nothing to do with the story.

One must be suspect of anyone who supports an ethnic identity. It invariably means they hate those who could care less about an ethnic identity. Apparently you are an Anti-White racist.

Tells us lots about you and nothing about one of the greatest journalists we've ever had in the USA.

I tells YOU that I am very literate and tell it like it is and that your hero is a Europhobic idiot, fake news douchebag who could not write his way out of a paper bag.
About the kind of hateful rhetoric that I would expect from most white nationalist "trump" cult members. Sad.

Jingthing, why do you accuse someone who exposes racism such as yours an pwns you several times in one thread as "white nationalism?"

Jingthing, looking forward to you comments when Mueller pleads the 5th when Republicans question that POS Swamp Rat. :p
OK. I can't predict what will happen there and neither can you.
In any case, the crimes of "trump" are much wider than anything detailed in the his report. "trump" has been a criminally corrupt grifter conman all of his adult life.

It's Armageddon all over again!

Mueller found no Russia/Trump collusion which is what he was tasked to do. He did find the typical Russia meddling in our election, mainly because Hillary let classified information onto her home-grown server which is ILLEGAL. Yeah, Comey said 'she didn't know better' and let her off scott-free. Now all you TDSers have is trying to cobble together some kind of 'obstruction of justice' charge gleaned from far-left press stories that Mueller used as 'evidence' in his report. Obama's DOJ is in deep doo doo.

Mueller found no Russia/Trump collusion which is what he was tasked to do. He did fine Russia meddling in our election, mainly because Hillary let classified information onto her home-grown server which is ILLEGAL. Yeah, Comey said 'she didn't know better' and let her off scott-free. Now all you TDSers have is trying to cobble together some kind of 'obstruction of justice' charge gleaned from far-left press stories. Frankly, TDSers like you are funny. Trump is President!!! :boo_hoo14:
Evidence of about 10 counts of obstruction of justice. All impeachable offenses. If "trump" wasn't president he's be headed to prison.

Forum List

Back