CNN Warns about "Far-Right Violence" This Weekend in the Wake of the Roe v Wade Decision. Huh?

1652103879150.jpeg

still waiting on some of that far right violence CNN warned about

i have seen a lot of dembot brownshirts at work though…arson, threats to the justices, assaults, just general insurrection really

When I saw the headline, I assumed CNN was talking about potential violence from leftwing groups angry about the overturning of Roe v Wade. That was logical since leftist groups have threatened to visit the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices. They have also had orchestrated protests in many cities, and have threatened to disrupt Catholic Masses all over the country this Mother's Day Weekend.

But no. Upon closer reading of the article, CNN was warning of potential RIGHT WING violence. Huh?? Could someone tell me how that makes sense? Conservatives are the ones who are giddy at the ruling. Why would we protest and commit violent acts? When have we ever committed violent acts? Isn't it the leftwing who is very very angry at the ruling? And isn't the leftwing whose 2020 rights killed 25 people? And wasn't it the leftwing who rioted every night in the summer of 2020?

That fencing they've installed around the Supreme Court building? That wasn't put there for rightwingers. It's there to keep the leftwing kooks from trying to kick in the door like they did in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings. (An attack that was excused an admired by the leftwing media at the time).

Law enforcement officials warn of potential violence in DC and nationwide in wake of Supreme Court draft opinion​

CNN Digital Expansion 2019, Whitney Wild
By Whitney Wild, CNN
"An alert generated Thursday by US Capitol Police and reviewed by CNN warned about far-right calls for violence"
Updated 11:11 AM ET, Fri May 6, 2022
CNN is all the proof one needs that people in this country will believe what ever they are told including of ones that only know how to lie. I doughty the minority who would murder their babies will carry out their threats. After all how bad ass can ones be killing the innocent and helpless.

Forum List

Back