CNN Warns about "Far-Right Violence" This Weekend in the Wake of the Roe v Wade Decision. Huh?

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
When I saw the headline, I assumed CNN was talking about potential violence from leftwing groups angry about the overturning of Roe v Wade. That was logical since leftist groups have threatened to visit the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices. They have also had orchestrated protests in many cities, and have threatened to disrupt Catholic Masses all over the country this Mother's Day Weekend.

But no. Upon closer reading of the article, CNN was warning of potential RIGHT WING violence. Huh?? Could someone tell me how that makes sense? Conservatives are the ones who are giddy at the ruling. Why would we protest and commit violent acts? When have we ever committed violent acts? Isn't it the leftwing who is very very angry at the ruling? And isn't the leftwing whose 2020 rights killed 25 people? And wasn't it the leftwing who rioted every night in the summer of 2020?

That fencing they've installed around the Supreme Court building? That wasn't put there for rightwingers. It's there to keep the leftwing kooks from trying to kick in the door like they did in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings. (An attack that was excused an admired by the leftwing media at the time).

Law enforcement officials warn of potential violence in DC and nationwide in wake of Supreme Court draft opinion​

CNN Digital Expansion 2019, Whitney Wild
By Whitney Wild, CNN
"An alert generated Thursday by US Capitol Police and reviewed by CNN warned about far-right calls for violence"
Updated 11:11 AM ET, Fri May 6, 2022

Last edited:
WHAT?? LOLOL

They've already said they've doxxed the conservative justices and plan to show up at their homes and at churches...particularly catholic ones. And we are the violent ones. LOLOLOOL This is why parents are yanking their kids out of gov't schools for homeschooling and turning off the propaganda arm of the democrat party i.e. the EneMedia.

When I saw the headline, I assumed CNN was talking about potential violence from leftwing groups angry about the overturning of Roe v Wade. That was logical since leftist groups have threatened to viist the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices. They have also had orchestrated protests in many cities, and have threatened to disrupt Catholic Masses all over the country this Mother's Day Weekend.

But no. Upon closer reading of the article, CNN was warning of potential RIGHT WING violence. Huh?? Could someone tell me how that makes sense? Conservatives are the ones who are giddy at the ruling. Why would we protest and commit violent acts? When have we ever committed violent acts? Isn't it the leftwing who is very very angry at the ruling? And isn't the leftwing whose 2020 rights killed 25 people? And wasn't it the leftwing who rioted every night in the summer of 2020?

That fencing they've installed around the Supreme Court building? That wasn't put there for rightwingers. It's there to keep the leftwing kooks from trying to kick in the door like they did in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings. (An attack that was excused an admired by the leftwing media at the time).

Law enforcement officials warn of potential violence in DC and nationwide in wake of Supreme Court draft opinion​

By Whitney Wild, CNN
"An alert generated Thursday by US Capitol Police and reviewed by CNN warned about far-right calls for violence"
If there is a warning but no one is watching the source that gives the warning is the warning still a warning?

If there is a warning but no one is watching the source that gives the warning is the warning still a warning?
1651897354597.png

When I saw the headline, I assumed CNN was talking about potential violence from leftwing groups angry about the overturning of Roe v Wade. That was logical since leftist groups have threatened to visit the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices. They have also had orchestrated protests in many cities, and have threatened to disrupt Catholic Masses all over the country this Mother's Day Weekend.

By Whitney Wild, CNN
This seems to be the story of the idiotic story.

This is how they avoid discussion of their own people potentially attempting again to break through the courthouse doors and start attacking any counter protesters that might show up.

No matter what when things turn violent they always, blame "The Right".
Leftists have always instigated the bulk of political violence in America, and this has most especially been true since 2015 as these punks reacted to the rise of the America First movement.

By Whitney Wild, CNN
You have to stop thinking of CNN as a news organization. When you realize they are controlled by the Democratic Party then everything they do makes sense. Hope that helps. :113:

You have to stop thinking of CNN as a news organization. When you realize they are controlled by the Democratic Party then everything they do makes sense. Hope that helps. :113:
I think it's much more of an incestuous partnership. Our major media largely controls politics in the US by deciding how to spin the news rather than just reporting it and CNN always has a leftwing spin on any story.

The media has certainly been hitting the right wing violence card up. I've been hearing it all day. Particularly white supremacists.

By Whitney Wild, CNN

Dim's will literally believe anything. :(

This way when the left goes out and destroys stuff then the they can call say "it was the right. CNN warned you!"

Forum List

Back