Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
But let’s add another 20 million electric cars to the grid

Well it will pick up a little extra capacity in not having to run so many water pumps now that they are just about completely dried up :boo_hoo14:

Then they need to stop blocking new energy generation plants.

They put in a bunch of windfarms in the early 2000's and then got them shut down with lawsuits over dead birds.

The outsourced much of their generating capacity to other states instead of building their own and it's becoming a real crisis in the state causing rolling blackouts and "dimming".

The EPA, clean air, and clean water acts make it hard enough to build anywhere and CA makes it even harder.

To build a new plant in Texas is about a 20 year process from concept to completion because of Federal Regulation and it's twice as bad or more in California.

They are going to have to suffer the consequences until it becomes bad enough that their citizens rebel and demand better.

The entire country doesn't have the generation or distribution capacity for 20 million new cars.

Well it will pick up a little extra capacity in not having to run so many water pumps now that they are just about completely dried up :boo_hoo14:
Don't worry, no matter how bad the drought gets just like TX, NM, AZ and NV they'll keep the golf courses green.

Why do they need more power?

I thought the Libturdz were fleeing Mexifornia in droves??? Supposedly over a million people so far???

If anything, I say everything needs to be CUT OFF to that state regarding humans. Food, power, money, medical care, etc....

Forum List

Back