CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

Joe is basically likeable
I despise that crook
Figured you would.

In fact, Biden is the best Democrat for Conservatives that could have been elected.

He is moderate and has a long history of bipartisanship

What you said about Biden being moderate and bipartisan. However, that is all useless in this administration given that Kamala Harris- who is anything but moderate or bipartisan - is the one who is really running everything.

Interesting

I assume you have some proof of Harris running ANYTHING
Biden has referred to her as "President Harris" and, "the Harris administration"

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

In fact, Biden is the best Democrat for Conservatives that could have been elected.

Point is, he is very unlikable. He is actually guilty of everything you ac use Trump of, but you see him thru your blue blinders.

The rest of the sane world is laughing at this clown

Your “Biden does it too!”
Falls flat

The rest of the world celebrated the demise of Trump. Biden is a return to normal
The rest of the world is laughing at the retarded demonRATS... xiden is a return to higher taxes, gas prices, open borders, and suffocating AMERICA...you are 1 deranged idiot

They were getting steady viewers with their Trump bashing. Trump was good for business.
CNN helped get rid of Trump.

Not with journalism they didn’t...This just confirms that the only thing you lefties believe is your own echo chambers.
Moron, I don't waste my time with CNN because they're so biased. Who knows who you think your whining to?

Well, you’re a known liar, so there’s that...And I’m talking about you and the other traitors that want to destroy this country...asshole.
If that were true, you'd be able to quote a lie I told. Just saying it is meaningless without proof.

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Point is, he is very unlikable. He is actually guilty of everything you ac use Trump of, but you see him thru your blue blinders.

Falls flat

The rest of the world celebrated the demise of Trump. Biden is a return to normal
The rest of the world is laughing at the retarded demonRATS... xiden is a return to higher taxes, gas prices, open borders, and suffocating AMERICA...you are 1 deranged idiot
The rest of the world celebrated the demise of Trump and America returning to normal

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Falls flat

The rest of the world celebrated the demise of Trump and America returning to normal
are you really that fucking stupid? the world is laughing at AMERICA, and shit stains like you are on board....that makes you a fucking retard

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Falls flat

are you really that fucking stupid? the world is laughing at AMERICA, and shit stains like you are on board....that makes you a fucking retard

More alternate reality from the right

If you don’t like the facts......make up your own

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

What you said about Biden being moderate and bipartisan. However, that is all useless in this administration given that Kamala Harris- who is anything but moderate or bipartisan - is the one who is really running everything.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

As in everything, Biden has oversight
Harris has no individual power

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

if that’s what you believe.

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

When have you ever heard or seen a White House put out an official memorandum prior to Biden that the Administration be referred to as “The [PresidentLastName]-[VicePresidentLastName] Administration?” When have you ever heard a President refer to his administration as his VP’s Administration or VP’s White House?

At a minimum, Harris has equal power.

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

if that’s what you believe.
Prove otherwise
It is your claim

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

When have you ever heard or seen a White House put out an official memorandum prior to Biden that the Administration be referred to as “The [PresidentLastName]-[VicePresidentLastName] Administration?” When have you ever heard a President refer to his administration as his VP’s Administration or VP’s White House?

Unlike Trump who wouldn’t even allow Mike Pence to call him by his first name, Biden is willing to put aside his ego to share billing with someone who is the future of the Democratic Party

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

The Border Crisis.

Unlike Trump who wouldn’t even allow Mike Pence to call him by his first name, Biden is willing to put aside his ego to share billing with someone who is the future of the Democratic Party

Looks like you are trying to shift the conversation to be about Trump Pence relationship because you can’t site any other Administration that put out an official decree that the Administration be inclusive of the VP’s name as well.

The Democrats holding the strings have elevated their VP to hold and exercise more power than any other VP in history. I didn’t vote for Biden-Harris and I can see that. Why won’t you? Would it be easier if the other side was arguing that Harris was a token or figurehead?

Forum List

Back