CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

Fox News doesn’t NEED a villain or boogeyman to get ratings.

One of your less inspiring posts

Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, AOC, Omar, Watters.....

These are not all necessarily villains but they are all necessarily protected by CNN. Ratings killer when news organizations refuse to report the news that hurts their guys and gals.

Biden is even killing Fox News ratings
He is that boring. Joe is basically likeable

They have to resort to attacking the women.......Kamala, AOC, Pelosi

They still fire up Conservatives

You say Fox News ratings are getting killed since Biden took office. You mean like 36 percent decline? That’s CNN.

President isnt creating chaos to report on? Who would have thought we wouldn’t tune in to see if he nuked someone like we did for Trump?

Also... what is it with righties and News rating?
Hahahahahaha as usual you have it backwards.....if anyone is going to nuke someone its Pinochijoe, thinking the button he is pushing is for more enema juice

Can’t make this stuff up. Fewer people are watching that garbage. Now they are moving to anti police rhetoric. Maybe the country is waking

I'm sure all the conservatives have seen the Project Veritas videos where the CNN news director confesses to making up lies to increase ratings and to hurt Trump. And I'm sure not a single leftist here is even aware that they exist - unless there's a thread I haven't seen yet, but, even then, they will deny the stories.
I'm aware of the latest Veritas scam.
You should send them all your money so they can keep making these propaganda flicks.
Scam? CNN isn’t even denying it.
That some technical producer, you know what that is, don't you? He plugs stuff in!
That some technical producer has an opinion on CNN has an opinion on CNN coverage? WHAT A STORY...
Why'd the veritas liar think he needed a secret camera and false editing to get that

Here's one they didn't have to lie about

You don’t believe that controversy and division sells better than reporting feel good stories?
Lying isn't controversy.

Then you should loath Democrats...They are engaged in the most anti freedom agenda in our country’s history right now.
It’s not anti freedom to hold people responsible for the racist and loathsome things they say. That’s actually community. Anti freedom is voter rights abuse, racial oppression, xenophobia, and court stacking. Just a small list of right wing abuses.

Explain “court stacking” to me, because last I checked, Trump was President when these seats came available...it was perfectly acceptable to appoint judges...That one sounds like sour grapes to me.
Of course you don't get it. You think Trump was president when Scalia died. :cuckoo:

No, he wasn’t...Still doesn’t explain how Trump “stacked” the court....he did his duty and appointed judges....

They were getting steady viewers with their Trump bashing. Trump was good for business.
CNN helped get rid of Trump.

Not with journalism they didn’t...This just confirms that the only thing you lefties believe is your own echo chambers.
Moron, I don't waste my time with CNN because they're so biased. Who knows who you think your whining to?

Here in France the French media did say that CNN lost a lot since Xiden stole the election and Trump is not President like he should had because nobody give a damn about sleepy Joe who can"to talk and make a difference between a cat and a dog.

Interesting

Can you post a credible French news source that says Biden stole the election?
CNN!

They were getting steady viewers with their Trump bashing. Trump was good for business.
CNN helped get rid of Trump.

Not with journalism they didn’t...This just confirms that the only thing you lefties believe is your own echo chambers.
Moron, I don't waste my time with CNN because they're so biased. Who knows who you think your whining to?

Well, you’re a known liar, so there’s that...And I’m talking about you and the other traitors that want to destroy this country...asshole.

Joe is basically likeable
I despise that crook
Figured you would.

In fact, Biden is the best Democrat for Conservatives that could have been elected.

He is moderate and has a long history of bipartisanship

What you said about Biden being moderate and bipartisan. However, that is all useless in this administration given that Kamala Harris- who is anything but moderate or bipartisan - is the one who is really running everything.

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

In fact, Biden is the best Democrat for Conservatives that could have been elected.

What you said about Biden being moderate and bipartisan. However, that is all useless in this administration given that Kamala Harris- who is anything but moderate or bipartisan - is the one who is really running everything.
Biden 8s no moderate. He's pushingvth3 far left agenda even harder than his master, Obama

I despise that crook
Figured you would.

Interesting

I assume you have some proof of Harris running ANYTHING

Forum List

Back