CNN: Trump Won, and That’s How History Will Remember It

Even CNN gets it.

Democrats shot their own kneecaps.

Twitter

Trump did not win and he was never acquitted because there was never a real trial in the Senate according to our great and wise Sage Nancy Pelosi...

Do you go against her logical way of thinking?
Hilarious.

How dare you kind sir to find my reaction to your thread to be humorous at best!

CNN is now thy enemy if they are reporting Trump won because according to our wise and glorious leader in the House ( Nance Pelosi ) has made it clear her, Schiff and Nadler were never given a chance to prove their case with more witnesses while they did state they had all the evidence they needed...

So I call fake News on CNN reporting and demand that Hillary Clinton to be made head of CNN...

( Yeah )

History will remember this as the moment the senate through in the towel on integrity for expediency, The Trumplican Senate voted for no witnesses not because Trump was innocent but because he was guilty. They knew it and did not care. A sad day for America.

Even CNN gets it.

Twitter

Trump did not win and he was never acquitted because there was never a real trial in the Senate according to our great and wise Sage Nancy Pelosi...

The Democrat's illegal coup failed.
That's how I remember it.

Now, it's time to indict the co-conspirators and throw them out of office.
Also, the whistleblower isn't a whistleblower.....he and everyone who has been spying on the White House needs to be arrested and hauled off to jail to await trial.

Even CNN gets it.

Twitter

The Democrat's illegal coup failed.
That's how I remember it.

Not a coup even though I truly believe it was a very dumb move on their end...

This has more to do with trying to flip Senate seats in key States with the hope the American Public buy the weak case for Impeachment...

$

History will remember this as the moment the senate through in the towel on integrity for expediency, The Trumplican Senate voted for no witnesses not because Trump was innocent but because he was guilty. They knew it and did not care. A sad day for America.
Schiff could've brought the witnesses in Congress. But he didn't, Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

If the two counts the House impeached for were truly high crimes and misdemeanors, witnesses wouldn’t be necessary. Is this not true?

Seems to me Trump haters should be mad at the House Dems, for failing to make the case.

Again, why does your side need more witnesses when Schiff and Nadler claimed they had more than enough to prove their case for Conviction and Removal?

The real trick was McTurtle using telepathy to keep House Democrats from calling witnesses.

This isn’t over. The establishment will come up with something else to attack Donnie for, and just in time for the election.

Donnie is a dead president walking...
Dead President Walking

shutterstock_1521115913-600x600.jpg

Even CNN gets it.

Twitter

but dems it's the republicans and Trump that won't honor the vote count

Forum List

Back