CNN tries to destroy Trump with vaccine gotcha question

Any one against vaccines is a fucking moron, period, without question.

If we are not being forced to something we won't do it at all...

I think we should have mandatory exercise. Givernment can wake us up and make us join a gym and if anyone opposes being forced to join a gym then we say that they oppose excercise.

Interesting. Its about time someone will take a stand on this issue of shooting up everyone with whatever, whenever big pharma wants to make a buck.

I think we should have mandatory exercise. Givernment can wake us up and make us join a gym and if anyone opposes being forced to join a gym then we say that they oppose excercise.
What they should do is take your kids away from you if you don't get them their fucking shots and thereby endanger them and the rest of us...

Want to see a war come at my kids and my with vaccines filled with poison I will shoot the first motherfucker that tries it.

CNN tried to destroy Donald Trump with vaccine autism question, but he gave this AMAZING response

Thank you Donald Trump for bringing light to this HUGE medical issue. Thank you Dr Carson for backing him up! CNN appreciate the platform you just did more for the anti vaccine movement than ANYONE could have. THANKS!

Carson did NOT back up Trump. Carson saved Trump and afterwards Trump said he agreed with something Carson said.

But

Carson stated emphatically that there is NO evidence that vaccines cause autism

Want to see a war come at my kids and my with vaccines filled with poison I will shoot the first motherfucker that tries it.
get a life weirdo

CNN tried to destroy Donald Trump with vaccine autism question, but he gave this AMAZING response

Thank you Donald Trump for bringing light to this HUGE medical issue. Thank you Dr Carson for backing him up! CNN appreciate the platform you just did more for the anti vaccine movement than ANYONE could have. THANKS!

Carson did NOT back up Trump. Carson saved Trump and afterwards Trump said he agreed with something Carson said.

But

twist it however you want dipshit. I believe facts not covered up evidence the CDC doesn't like.

get a life weirdo
Try me. Please.Leaving this miserable fucking world defending my kids would be something I am very proud of.

But

twist it however you want dipshit. I believe facts not covered up evidence the CDC doesn't like.

get a life weirdo
Try me. Please.Leaving this miserable fucking world defending my kids would be something I am very proud of.

no one cares about your supposed kids.

and if you did you'd spend less time online. do you actually pay for and raise children? gawd...

But

get a life weirdo

and if you did you'd spend less time online. do you actually pay for and raise children? gawd...
Oh yes because kids are to be awake at 12:15 am on a SCHOOL NIGHT. Remove your head from your ass moron.

CNN doesn't have to destroy rump, he did it all by his self tonight, Rubio kicked his NYC ass tonight.

But

get a life weirdo

Oh yes because kids are to be awake at 12:15 am on a SCHOOL NIGHT. Remove your head from your ass moron.

you're online far too often to be raising children and paying for them

But

Yes, he did. He certainly didn't back up Trump.

Carson didn't back him up.

Carson was waay to polite and didn't correctly call Trump and idiot for claiming that vaccines cause autism.

Carson gave a polite and reasonable reply that offended no one and gained him no votes.

Forum List

Back