Thank you to President Trump.......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am currently backing Desantis as the candidate to beat biden.......but I want to take a moment as an American to thank President Trump for his three best acts as President......replacing 3 supreme court justices with actual, at least more, conservative Justices who followed the Constitution....

Thank you President Trump.....

You gave us Bruen

You gave us the overturn of Roe, allowing states to decide the issue

You ended democrat party racism on College campuses...

You have protected religious believers from left wing fascists........

You stuck by your picks even as the democrat party tried to destroy them with obscene, and horrible lies......no other republican would have protected and defended Kavanaugh, Barret, Gorsuch.........the other republicans would have folded, in particular with Kavanaugh...but you fought them and won, and have given us a moment of respite from the onward march of leftist madness....

Thank you President Trump...

It was Mitch McConnell

Trump just filled the seats he was given

I am currently backing Desantis as the candidate to beat biden.......but I want to take a moment as an American to thank President Trump for his three best acts as President......replacing 3 supreme court justices with actual, at least more, conservative Justices who followed the Constitution....

So congrats,

You have now angered

Women
Minorities
Gays
Young people just starting out.

Good work, I guess.

You see, there was a reason why Reagan, Bush, and Bush Jr. didn't stack the courts with conservative mouth-breathers. Because when you tick off large groups by taking things away from them, they'll take stuff away from you.

So congrats,

You have now angered

Women
Minorities
Gays

Good work, I guess.

You see, there was a reason why Reagan, Bush, and Bush Jr. didn't stack the courts with conservative mouth-breathers. Because when you tick off large groups by taking things away from them, they'll take stuff away from you.

Yes......

ending racism in college admissions
protecting the religious freedom of Americans
protecting people from paying for other people's debts...

These will all have enemies...those who want racism in colleges, those who want to persecute reiligious believers, and those who want to take money from other people to use for their own purposes...

You are on the wrong side of all of those things......evil is evil....and you support the evil.

And you want the guy who went to trade school, to work in the mud and dirt and the crap......... to pay off the debt of a kid who got a lesbian art of the 18th century degree from a left wing college for 300,000 dollars....who now works at Starbucks because jobs in the Lesbian art of the 18th century jobs just aren't out there right now........

That is wrong.........

So congrats,

You have now angered

Women
Minorities
Gays

Good work, I guess.

I wonder if Mr. Two Face here would be complaining about the court being stacked if it was 6-3 Liberal?

Thank you President Trump.....

You gave us Bruen

You gave us the overturn of Roe, allowing states to decide the issue

You ended democrat party racism on College campuses...

You have protected religious believers from left wing fascists........

You stuck by your picks even as the democrat party tried to destroy them with obscene, and horrible lies......no other republican would have protected and defended Kavanaugh, Barret, Gorsuch.........the other republicans would have folded, in particular with Kavanaugh...but you fought them and won, and have given us a moment of respite from the onward march of leftist madness....

Thank you President Trump...
No prob. Enjoy your victory lap while it lasts. What was given to you in just and righteous Christian court rulings...can be take away. And I suspect these precedents will be back in some form in the future.

Yes......

These will all have enemies...those who want racism in colleges, those who want to persecute reiligious believers, and those who want to take money from other people to use for their own purposes...

You are on the wrong side of all of those things......evil is evil....and you support the evil.

And you want the guy who went to trade school, to work in the mud and dirt and the crap......... to pay off the debt of a kid who got a lesbian art of the 18th century degree from a left wing college for 300,000 dollars....who now works at Starbucks because jobs in the Lesbian art of the 18th century jobs just aren't out there right now........

That is wrong.........
I don’t mind paying off the debt of someone who went to trade school. They can get expensive too.

Unlike Conservative misinformation about college , most college students get degrees in Business, Healthcare, Education, STEM

Yes......

Um, protecting the privilege of the comfortable.

Not sure how keeping college the province of elites is helping the average person, exactly, or letting businesses deny services to their customers.

As for the debt... well, congrats.. now these young people will be putting off having families for years, and we'll have to import our next generation of workers.

This sounds like a good plan to you?

I wonder if Mr. Two Face here would be complaining about the court being stacked if it was 6-3 Liberal?
6-3 liberal wouldn't be overturning decades of sensible precedents.

You see, here's the problem, the court has ALREADY ruled on Abortion, public accommodations, and affirmative action. It really didn't need to revisit the issues.

You see, here's the problem, the court has ALREADY ruled on Abortion, public accommodations, and affirmative action. It really didn't need to revisit the issues.

Same sex marriage will be next

Um, protecting the privilege of the comfortable.

Not sure how keeping college the province of elites is helping the average person, exactly, or letting businesses deny services to their customers.

As for the debt... well, congrats.. now these young people will be putting off having families for years, and we'll have to import our next generation of workers.

This sounds like a good plan to you?

6-3 liberal wouldn't be overturning decades of sensible precedents.

Oh yes, it did, because the previous decisions were wrong and in some cases unconstitutional. What they have just done is set the record straight which goes against the far-left agenda.

"6-3 liberal wouldn't be overturning decades of sensible precedents". Whay you have said here is that your ok with the makeup of a court as long as it agrees and rules in your favor. Typical----you wnat it both ways so that you can have your cake and eat it too. Screwwww you

Oh yes, it did, because the previous decisions were wrong and in some cases unconstitutional. What they have just done is set the record straight which goes against the far-left agenda.

The previous decisions were perfectly fine, which is why Republicans Justices passed then and supported them for years.

It's only because Trump shoved three knuckle draggers on to the court we are getting these ridiculous decisions.

Given the current court, they will become more brazen

Again, I can't see how they can do that without 1) Disolving hundreds of thousands of gay marriages that have already happened and 2) ignoring state's rights.

72% of Americans support Gay Marriage at this point, it's just not a big deal.

The previous decisions were perfectly fine, which is why Republicans Justices passed then and supported them for years.

It's only because Trump shoved three knuckle draggers on to the court we are getting these ridiculous decisions.

Again, I can't see how they can do that without 1) Disolving hundreds of thousands of gay marriages that have already happened and 2) ignoring state's rights.

72% of Americans support Gay Marriage at this point, it's just not a big deal.
The court has embraced Conservative dogma

They have no concern for legal precedents or public opinion

Forum List

Back