CNN Thinks It’s Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial

"The latest profile in Confederate flag idiocy comes courtesy of CNN host Ashleigh Banfield.

Banfield, who has a rich history of putting her foot in her mouth, asked fellow CNN dummy Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol."

CNN Thinks It's Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial
CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag | HuffPost

Where does this end? The American "Left" is descending into complete fascism/authoritarianism.
Wow, keep spreading the lies man... you are bringing up a discussion between Ashely and Don Lemon in 2015 that was exploring the motives and reasoning for taking down the confederate flag. At no point did CNN or Ashely suggests that they think the Jefferson memorial should be taken down. That is a flat out lie. You lost all rights to complain about fake news after spreading this garbage... damn!!!

You're an idiot. They brought it up, period. What makes you think I give a shit about what you think is legitimate? You and your ilk are fascist pigs.
Ya'll sound alike to me, allaya. By the way, your hero hear was into laying down with black women.

Deflection.
You entire world view is deflection and denial shoog.

"The latest profile in Confederate flag idiocy comes courtesy of CNN host Ashleigh Banfield.

Banfield, who has a rich history of putting her foot in her mouth, asked fellow CNN dummy Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol."

Where does this end? The American "Left" is descending into complete fascism/authoritarianism.
Wow, keep spreading the lies man... you are bringing up a discussion between Ashely and Don Lemon in 2015 that was exploring the motives and reasoning for taking down the confederate flag. At no point did CNN or Ashely suggests that they think the Jefferson memorial should be taken down. That is a flat out lie. You lost all rights to complain about fake news after spreading this garbage... damn!!!

You're an idiot. They brought it up, period. What makes you think I give a shit about what you think is legitimate? You and your ilk are fascist pigs.
Haha, straight to the name calling, what a dupe. I bet you didn't even read/watch the discussion. You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Big surprise

LOL, so your point is that they DIDN'T talk about taking down the memorial....how very intellectual of you. Fascist.

I guess CNN is making money on the rioting. Trying to tear down the Jefferson Memorial will ensure more riots occur.

Here is the HuffPo headline child.

"CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag"
Ok, so it went for your lie in the OP that said "CNN thinks it's time to take down the Jefferson Memorial" to a huff article that says host asks if the memorial is equal to the Con flag. Do you really think that helps your arguement? Watch the discussion. Get a clue. You are spreading LIES

Ya'll sound alike to me, allaya. By the way, your hero hear was into laying down with black women.

Deflection.
You entire world view is deflection and denial shoog.

More deflection. Why would you judge Jefferson for sleeping with a Black Woman? Because you're a racist.

Ok, so it went for your lie in the OP that said "CNN thinks it's time to take down the Jefferson Memorial" to a huff article that says host asks if the memorial is equal to the Con flag. Do you really think that helps your arguement? Watch the discussion. Get a clue. You are spreading LIES

Did they, or did they not talk about it junior?
Yes or no, it's very simple.

What else does he have?

You're simple, and simply a liar.

Haha, straight to the name calling, what a dupe. I bet you didn't even read/watch the discussion. You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Big surprise

LOL, so your point is that they DIDN'T talk about taking down the memorial....how very intellectual of you. Fascist.
No, my point is that your OP is a complete lie and I pointed out specifically why. Perhaps you should read or watch the actual discussion before you inaccurately spread falsehoods about it

They take down Jefferson, we take down MLK....they must be answered in kind.
Nobody said the memorial should be taken down. Actually Lemon said it is not the same as the con flag and shouldnt be taken down because Jefferson was a crucial figure in US history. The OP is a lie. Don't drink the Kool aid

"lie"

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

....and yet I posted TWO sources proving it.....you kids are sharp ones ;)

No, my point is that your OP is a complete lie and I pointed out specifically why. Perhaps you should read or watch the actual discussion before you inaccurately spread falsehoods about it

Nope, the OP is true as BOTH my sources prove. Sorry.

Yes they talked about it, I never said otherwise. They were talking about the movement to take down the confederate flag. Again, I'll say, your OP is a blatant lie... it doesn't claim they "spoke" about it. It claims they want it taken down. LIE. It doesn't give context to the discussion and inaccurately represents what they spoke about so I can only assume you didn't read or watch the actual interview. Dupe

ISIS has been doing the same thing all over the ME.

There are brothers of the same mentality, they just have different names. Isis cuts out peoples tongues litteraly, while the other does it in other ways.

"“Jefferson owned slaves,” Banfield said, noting that a previous guest had made a “good point” in bringing that up. “Thomas Jefferson owned slaves — third president of the United States. And there is a monument to him in the capital city of the United States. No one ever asks for that to come down. Is it equal [to the Confederate flag]?”

Banfield's words, she is making the connection. They ARE talking bout it.....you kids just when you are shown to be what you are.

right after they get rid of Mohammad from the Supreme Court building

--LOL

"lie"

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

....and yet I posted TWO sources proving it.....you kids are sharp ones ;)
Your OP was a lie plain and simple. The only source you should have posted was a video or transcript of the discussion in question. Linking to fake news articles that are also lying about what they said does not make you a truth teller

Forum List

Back