CNN showcases serial warmonger John Bolton

I wonder what kind of people voted for Bush twice.....

They must be some real morons......

And then after all we know about the Bush admin and Bolton, it takes an even bigger moron to bring that person back into the WH.....

But I digress

As the most vocal proponent of forever war the apocalypse walrus must be crushed.

And then after all we know about the Bush admin and Bolton, it takes an even bigger moron to bring that person back into the WH.....

But I digress
I guess you missed the Obama presidency. You know the one that took two wars and made it seven. Dropped more bombs than W. Had a kill list. Droned American citizens. Turned Libya and Syria into failed states. All the while kicking five million Americans out of their homes.

If you don’t know war is a bipartisan effort, you don’t know much.

I guess you missed the Obama presidency. You know the one that took two wars and made it seven. Dropped more bombs than W. Had a kill list. Droned American citizens. Turned Libya and Syria into failed states. All the while kicking five million Americans out of their homes.

If you don’t know war is a bipartisan effort, you don’t know much.
That's precisely what came to my thoughts as soon as both these DNC sycophants chimed in, that they really don't understand what is going on, or the OP's POV at all. :rolleyes:

DNC? GOP? It doesn't matter, the MIC owns them all. The corporate media on both sides carry water for the establishment narrative, and these folks are apologists.

I just didn't want to derail NC's thread, or take the spotlight off the "walrus," and make it about the big distractions.

That's precisely what came to my thoughts as soon as both these DNC sycophants chimed in, that they really don't understand what is going on, or the OP's POV at all. :rolleyes:

DNC? GOP? It doesn't matter, the MIC owns them all. The corporate media on both sides carry water for the establishment narrative, and these folks are apologists.

I just didn't want to derail NC's thread, or take the spotlight off the "walrus," and make it about the big distractions.

This is so transparently obvious, yet many Americans can’t see it.

1629285046426.png

~S~

I'm not afraid to listen to anyone I despise if they are being honest. He's pretty forthright about what he thinks unlike most of the jerks in Washington.
You front on this board, all day, every day, as if you are some sort of "progressive."

You are a phony. You are as far from the "occupy" ideology as they come. Here, this is reading from the progressive left, these folks abhor the Neo-cons, Bolton and all his lies he tells for his stakeholders.

Take your bullshit, and shove your forthright brainwashing up your ass.

Progressive Critics Say Investors in US Weapon-Makers Only Clear Winners of Afghan War​

"The military-industrial complex got exactly what it wanted out of this war."

The only thing occupied about you is your head. . . with establishment propaganda.

:auiqs.jpg:

But I digress

Yea, really, they all play on the same team............. The Republicans.

What is this stupid thread about again?

CNN is a joke!

Not that any of the others are any better.

This far rightwing bastard should be under the jail.

Satanic Samuel Clemens is the worst form of maggot shit to ever suck air. I truly hope that he meets his demise in one of the conflicts he has fomented.

The neocons who function from within both theoretical sides of the party-of-one are coming out of the wood work and making their rounds now.

Doesn't matter what channel you're watching. They're all on the same team.

I'm thinking it is quite possible, that this narrative he is selling, like everyone else on every station, about Biden AND Trump, is entirely false.

6 Questions we NEED to ask about Afghanistan
So, what’s REALLY going on? Is the apparent Taliban “victory” masking the true narrative?

". . .Geo-politically, the talk is of Russia and China – the only two counties to officially recognise the Taliban government – “stepping into the void”. This is being played as a victory for America’s enemies (and another stick with which to beat Biden), but does that really mean anything?

The Covid “pandemic” has been an eye-opener in terms of conflict between nations. They’ve shown us that, when they really need to, they work together to the same end. They tell the same lies, sell the same stories, and want the same thing. The wall at the back of the theatre has been revealed, in that regard.

The truth is, no matter which nations notionally hold sway in Afghanistan, the profits from the war, the lithium and the heroin will all end up going to the same few pockets. Corporations rule, not countries. Nation-states are no longer the players of the Great Game, they are the pieces. Toys for corporate megaliths. Their owners can make them fight each other, or bump them together and make kissy noises. Each is equally meaningless.. . . "

Forum List

Back