CNN Poll: Christie Beats Hillary Head to Head.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Isn't this interesting. Hillary was supposed to be the invincible monster, but according to CNN polling she would lose to Chris Christie by two points were the election to be held today. Christie beats Clinton in the poll 48% to 46%.

The other two recent polls also show Christie leading. The Democrat Pollster PPP has Christie up 45% to 42%. Quinnipiac has Christie up 42% to 41%.

So to my liberal friends....what gives? I thought Hillary was unbeatable? Shouldn't she be up like 10%-15%. How is this possible? What about all of those threads about how crappy the Repubs are....why isn't Hillary killing any challenger?

Here's the link. Let the deflection begin. :)

2016 CNN Poll: Clinton deadlocked with Christie but leads other GOP presidential possibilities ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Interesting but meaningless, I don't think either of them will be on the ticket in 2016.

The Dems are convinced Hillary will be, and that she will mow down the competition. It is early, but things are not looking real good for Hillary right now. it is interesting though that three days after this polling data comes out the NY Times publishes their Hillary fluff piece on Benghazi. Now we know why.

Interesting but meaningless, I don't think either of them will be on the ticket in 2016.

I certainly hope not. Well, except for Hill.
Christie is the next iteration of the McCain-Romney team of surrender GOP'ers. The Dems will swear up and down he's the only player in the GOP that could win. That should be the tip off right there. But he is anti gun and pro a bunch of stuff conservatives hate. He's also a big bully.

I hope Hillary is the nominee. She has the highest negatives of any politician on the scene. But I doubt it. Team Obama will never allow the legacy to be assumed by a white Southern bitch, no matter how leftist she is. Look for Cory Booker or Deval patrick to step up.

The Dems are convinced Hillary will be, and that she will mow down the competition. It is early, but things are not looking real good for Hillary right now. it is interesting though that three days after this polling data comes out the NY Times publishes their Hillary fluff piece on Benghazi. Now we know why.

sure, they are pushing her, but I don't think even the DNC is dumb enough to run her, but they might be. time will tell.

Three years, in the land of amnesiac goldfish, is forever.

Things which can sway the polls on any given day in the next three years:

A downturn in the economy;

A heart attack caused by being a fat bastard;

Iran winding down its nuclear weapons program;

An ocean of natural gas discovered under New Jersey;

The Pope co-hosting Fox and Friends on Easter;

A gunman shooting up a NRA convention;

Obama going on vacation;

Obama golfing;

Obama not mentioning God on Saint Valentine's Day;

A meteor from space which Obama fails to foresee or turn from its course;

A video of Michelle Obama talking which someone lip reads as, "All hail Satan, someone get me a donut."

Recent news events had first been anti-GOP shutdown, so Hillary was in a clear lead in the polls. Recent news events then switched to the problems with the federal health care website. So the polls now show a statistical tie between a caricature of a Democratic Party Centrist, and a Cartoon of a Democratic Party Centrist.

More people actually know something about Secretary Clinton. Governor Christie is mostly just hard not to notice, by comparison. No one seems to know much about any issues or coveted policy concepts--of the Governor. Mainly: The Governor seems to like President Obama, with some nature of fetish about people from New Jersey.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(One thing possible about Christie(?)! Maybe someone at MSNBC will adopt him(?)!

Isn't this interesting. Hillary was supposed to be the invincible monster, but according to CNN polling she would lose to Chris Christie by two points were the election to be held today. Christie beats Clinton in the poll 48% to 46%.

The other two recent polls also show Christie leading. The Democrat Pollster PPP has Christie up 45% to 42%. Quinnipiac has Christie up 42% to 41%.

So to my liberal friends....what gives? I thought Hillary was unbeatable? Shouldn't she be up like 10%-15%. How is this possible? What about all of those threads about how crappy the Repubs are....why isn't Hillary killing any challenger?

2016 CNN Poll: Clinton deadlocked with Christie but leads other GOP presidential possibilities ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I would likewise vote Christie over Hillary, however, don't pay attention to any polling this early.

Three years, in the land of amnesiac goldfish, is forever.

Things which can sway the polls on any given day in the next three years:

A downturn in the economy;

A heart attack caused by being a fat bastard;

Iran winding down its nuclear weapons program;

An ocean of natural gas discovered under New Jersey;

The Pope co-hosting Fox and Friends on Easter;

A gunman shooting up a NRA convention;

Obama going on vacation;

Obama golfing;

Obama not mentioning God on Saint Valentine's Day;

A meteor from space which Obama fails to foresee or turn from its course;

A video of Michelle Obama talking which someone lip reads as, "All hail Satan, someone get me a donut."

That last one actually happened.

Yeah and Hillary was supposed to easily defeat Guiliani in 08 or was it the other way around?

All election polls at this time are completly irrelevant. Let me ask you this: what did they say three years before Obama's last election? What about 2009? Ya, not so accurate.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

I understand the point of this poll, a Republican beating a "popular" democrat for President among democrat voters... But yes, this far out it's all meaningless.

Yeah and Hillary was supposed to easily defeat Guiliani in 08 or was it the other way around?

I think she was supposed to defeat obama in the primaries. I guess black trumps female. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. She was cursed with the Clinton name. Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton was unpalatable to the electorate.

"Ya saw what that second Bush did, doncha? Jist 'magine what a second Clinton would be lahk!"

Last edited:
The poor wing nut far right reactionaries are upset that nothing good is in their corner.

The poll is a good read for right now, but it is two years to the primaries.

It is early. It is reassuring, but still very early.

and it means that leftards are going to employ all their dirty tactics of voter fraud again - GET READY for that.

Last edited:

I think she was supposed to defeat obama in the primaries. I guess black trumps female. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. She was cursed with the Clinton name. Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton was unpalatable to the electorate.

"Ya saw what that second Bush did, doncha? Jist 'magine what a second Clinton would be lahk!"

Going off policies I assume all 4 of them would be about the same.

There are plenty of ambitious Democrats. They aren't going to let Hillary have the nomination without a contest.

Same with Christie. He will have serious competition for the nomination.

There will be people who are now considered too extreme, or too compromised, or not well enough known, who will emerge as power players after a debate or two.

Forum List

Back