CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

Trump has until tomorrow to pay $455M fine for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18m.

CNN and Bloomberg say he can sell Mar a Lago for $240m to pay the $450m fine he has been assessed by the SDNY for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18 million.

I cant get enough of this story.

This story is TDS CULT FUCKS turned to 11.

If MAR A LAGO IS ONLY WORTH $18m….HOW THE FUCK CAN TRUMP SELL IT FOR $240m?

If he DID sell Mar a Lago for $240…the corrupt would probably indict Trump for pric gouging or some bullshit.

What about Hunter Biden’s paintings selling for $500k?

How much you wanna bet….ONCE JOE BIDEN IS OUT OF POLITICS, THOSE HUNTER BIDEN PAINTINGS WILL NOT BE SELLING FOR $500k.

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

1711311422639.jpeg

Trump has until tomorrow to pay $455M fine for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18m.

CNN and Bloomberg say he can sell Mar a Lago for $240m to pay the $450m fine he has been assessed by the SDNY for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18 million.

I cant get enough of this story.

This story is TDS CULT FUCKS turned to 11.

If MAR A LAGO IS ONLY WORTH $18m….HOW THE FUCK CAN TRUMP SELL IT FOR $240m?

If he DID sell Mar a Lago for $240…the corrupt would probably indict Trump for pric gouging or some bullshit.

What about Hunter Biden’s paintings selling for $500k?

How much you wanna bet….ONCE JOE BIDEN IS OUT OF POLITICS, THOSE HUNTER BIDEN PAINTINGS WILL NOT BE SELLING FOR $500k.

What is Don Porleone saying now?

I don't know how many times I have to remind you dingbats that the person responsible for the $18 million figure is none other than your orange ghod himself. The judge didn't do it, CNN didn't do it, James didn't do it. tRump did it.

Wake the fuck up.
Numbnuts as you have been told in the past Mar a largo is worth more than what the leftist cult judge said it was worth. CNN cult media just open that can of worms

Numbnuts as you have been told in the past Mar a largo is worth more than what the leftist cult judge said it was worth. CNN cult media just open that can of worms
You have been told in the past that the judge did not assign a fair market value to Mar a Lago.

Of course, you don’t need to be told that because you could read it for yourself if you weren’t so lazy.

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

The great Robert Heinlein in "Time enough for Love" proposed:

Property owners should be able to state the value of their property for tax purposes and be taxed as such.
HOWEVER
Property owners would have to sell the property at that price to any willing buyer.

I think this is a perfect solution.
Get rid of property appraisers and all that and just let the owner make the call.

My home's taxable value is about 1/3 of its market price.
Given the choice between paying the higher tax or selling the property for 1/3 its value my honesty would not be tested.

I need a TDS cultist to explain to me why Trump should sell Mar a Lago for $240 million to pay the fine of $450 million because the SDNY court says Mar a Lago is only worth $18 million.

EXPLAIN THIS TO MY DUMB AF MAGA BRAIN.
If you're looking for a Trump Deranged Cultist...check your mirror.

You have been told in the past that the judge did not assign a fair market value to Mar a Lago.

Of course, you don’t need to be told that because you could read it for yourself if you weren’t so lazy.
You are correct the judge used the tax value of mar a logo not the resell or loan value

Mar a Lago itslf generates $25m of revenue ANNUALLY.

Yet, the property in total is only worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg:

The .4 acre lot adjacent o Mar a Lago with a 7 BR, 8 Bath home sold recently for $45 million.

Mar a Lago is 17 acres.

Lookie! Trump’s neighbor has 2.28 acres on the market for $150 million!

WHERE IS JUDGE ENGORON? THE OWNER MUST BE INDICTED. WHO CARES WHAT HIS BANKS SAY!

HOW CAN 2 ACRES BE WORTH $150m….but 17 acres worth $18m?

One more time for the hard of thinking:

The judge.

Did not.

assign a value.

to mar a lardo.

That was CHeeto Jesus himself.

Judge used the Tax Assessors evaluation... Which is what Trump paid taxes on...

Trump valued way over the mark and ignored the restrictions on the property...

Put it up for sale and we will see... I it would go for around $100m maybe...

The place has a revenue of $21m in 2019, there was a huge jump from $10m in 2015ish... So how much of that is profit?
Lets be very generous and say $4m...

So optomisitically it could be no more that $100m as a members club business. And there is no way you change use..

Judge used the Tax Assessors evaluation... Which is what Trump paid taxes on...

Trump valued way over the mark and ignored the restrictions on the property...

Put it up for sale and we will see... I it would go for around $100m maybe...

The place has a revenue of $21m in 2019, there was a huge jump from $10m in 2015ish... So how much of that is profit?
Lets be very generous and say $4m...

So optomisitically it could be no more that $100m as a members club business. And there is no way you change use..
Numbnuts do you sell a property at the tax value?

Forum List

Back