FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment. Jordan's mistake was going after the corrupt Rosenstein.

Last edited:
Fake news trying to distract attention away from Congressman Jordan helping to expose the "Deep State." Rest assured all such folks are being heavily researched by the Swamp for anything the fake news can use against them. Rosenstine probably has thousands of employees doing everything in their power 24/7 legally and illegally to protect the Deep State.

An allegation is not an indictment.

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!
Yep, lets the chips fall just like everyone who has lost their jobs at Michigan State.

Rep. Jim Jordan Accused Of Ignoring Sexual Assault While Wrestling Coach

People should not resign because of accusations.

How many ended up resigning because of accusations at MSU? How many are trying to forced out at MSU because they had positions of power and probably didn't know what was going on? Too bad he's a goner.

Yep, lets the chips fall just like everyone who has lost their jobs at Michigan State.

Rep. Jim Jordan Accused Of Ignoring Sexual Assault While Wrestling Coach
Get back to us when crazy Maxine resigns ya hear?

Who gives a shit about crazy maxine except nut jobs like you? Does she bother you? Not me but I don't like her but it doesn't wear on me like your kind.
She’s screaming for violence, it should bother yew. But ewe are stupid so there ya have it!

The Clintons demand loyalty otherwise you end up 6 feet under

So what? I can't have different points of view of completely different situations. Why don't you just fuck off.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you:
Bill Clinton should have steeped aside but Democrats ignored the rapes he committed.

Forum List

Back