CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NY Times and rest of Leftist fake news media celebrating…

People were NOT watching them because they were lying about everything...but now they are watching them....why exactly?

Ahhh..

Got this one.

Because the average person has the retention of a gold fish.
Live on the ground footage of a war that doesn’t involve US troops (for now). But who knows how long that will last with this moron we have in office. Their Covid fear mongering and Trump bashing propaganda had stopped working, and they needed an off ramp.

Not watching them.

They were propaganda last week, they're propaganda this week and they'll be propaganda next week as well.

If Russia was our ally and Ukraine was our enemy they'd be telling us how Russia was forced to invade to protect itself and Ukrainians feed Russian babies to bears for fun and entertainment.

Live on the ground footage of a war that doesn’t involve US troops (for now). But who knows how long that will last with this moron we have in office. Their Covid fear mongering and Trump bashing propaganda had stopped working, and they needed an off ramp.
My point is....if you were filling me with horseshit yesterday?...
The masses are asses.

My point is....if you were filling me with horseshit yesterday?...
The masses are asses.
You are correct, although it’s a good distraction for the masses for networks and other media companies that have completely lost credibility as unbiased news organizations. They’re doing everything they can to avoid or at least minimize the blood bath coming this November. Even thought his is yet another example of why Biden should be removed from office.

I whole handly disagree, the Fox cable news is a fake channel. Just today McCarthy said on Fox and Friends that the Biden Admin got 32% of gas from Russia.

What a lie. He does anything to get elected. Just lying without facts.

The Pipeline doesn't' need to be open, you ever hear of trains. Its much more imp. that we have water.

I whole handly disagree, the Fox cable news is a fake channel. Just today McCarthy said on Fox and Friends that the Biden Admin got 32% of gas from Russia.

The Pipeline doesn't' need to be open, you ever hear of trains. Its much more imp. that we have water.
Believe what you like. In November you won't be able to deny the RESULT... your party is going down, historic...

Maybe a boost for the first few days of the conflict but now as they are putting their normal left-leaning spin on it viewership will drop off quickly.

Biden's propaganda arm has skewed coverage to the point that you really don't know what is going on. Hell, they have been caught several times already regurgitating footage from 2014's mini-civil war between Ukrainians as current events.

FOX is not much better, all they do is trot out passed-over/retired .mil, show them a picture, and then let the old geezer harp on it for a segment.

Blah, events there will have to unfold for themselves before we know who the winners and losers are. I've already tuned them out.

Not watching them.

They were propaganda last week, they're propaganda this week and they'll be propaganda next week as well.

If Russia was our ally and Ukraine was our enemy they'd be telling us how Russia was forced to invade to protect itself and Ukrainians feed Russian babies to bears for fun and entertainment.
And before last week, we were constantly told that “Ukraine is one of the most corrupt crooked countries in the world”. No wonder the Biden crime family and the rest of the elite deep state and their family are so heavily invested there.

Last edited:
It is amusing that all the roosters crowing about "Fake News!" are the same ones tuning in to OAN, FOX, and Newsmax.

Yea, the irony, if only it was painful.
Except if that was remotely true, FOX news wouldn’t be listed as the second most trusted news source in the world (# 1 in the US) after BBC. And CNN and MSNBC rating wouldn’t be at record lows (even less than the cartoon channel) while FOX news mops the floor with them month after month and year and after.

Even if I had the secret decoder ring, I don't even want to know what that means.

Wow. Biden is amazing. Convincing Belarus and Russia to invade Ukraine to help American Tv networks. Amazing.

That is fucking amazing. Seriously. For a guy who can barely string a sentence together. Exceptional for anyone. Machiavelli was a pathetic schoolyard gossip hound by comparison.

Wow. Biden is amazing. Convincing Belarus and Russia to invade Ukraine to help American Tv networks. Amazing.

That is fucking amazing. Seriously. For a guy who can barely string a sentence together. Exceptional for anyone. Machiavelli was a pathetic schoolyard gossip hound by comparison.
Never said that, Biden knew the Russians were lining up at Ukraine‘s borders about 8 months ago, yet he refused to send proper lethal military aid as a deference to the Russians, and in order to appease Putin. You have to ask yourself why. And Putin took him as the incompetent fool that he is.

Forum List

Back