End of the Twitter-verse getting close!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Musk is going to prevail.... There's no place for Twitter's board to hide from its shareholders should they cheat them the way they're thinking about doing.
There could even be legal repercussions should they try to run away from the deal. In any case it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Suddenly the board has had a change of heart. I smell 3:00 a.m. phone call what do you smell?

Once the playing field goes back to level the slaughter will begin in real earnest.
I fully expect that both liberal as well as conservative will run afoul of the board rules....but at least this time it will be even-handed.

Jo

Yep, I can already hear the rending of garments and the gnashing of teeth from the left.

The bored leftists here should look on the bright side.....They will have plenty to be offended about before long that they can make long, rambling, and incoherent posts about.....And be made fun of for same. ;)

Musk is going to prevail.... There's no place for Twitter's board to hide from its shareholders should they cheat them the way they're thinking about doing.
There could even be legal repercussions should they try to run away from the deal. In any case it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Suddenly the board has had a change of heart. I smell 3:00 a.m. phone call what do you smell?

Once the playing field goes back to level the slaughter will begin in real earnest.
I fully expect that both liberal as well as conservative will run afoul of the board rules....but at least this time it will be even-handed.

Jo

The stock price Musk is offering is a huge premium over the current market price. This is pure upside for shareholders (of which I'm one :p) There's not much the board can do to refuse it without obviously looking like the anti-civil rights fascists we all know they are.

The stock price Musk is offering is a huge premium over the current market price. This is pure upside for shareholders (of which I'm one :p) There's not much the board can do to refuse it without obviously looking like the anti-civil rights fascists we all know they are.

Well that and the personal lawsuits from short-term investors they would open themselves up to if they balk on a deal.

Let's hope Musk keeps his word. It would be a massive win for freedom and American principles around the world, while some are pushing hard to have nations clamp down on speech and differences of opinion.

Let's hope Musk keeps his word. It would be a massive win for freedom and American principles around the world, while some are pushing hard to have nations clamp down on speech and differences of opinion.
What was his word??

I just hope I can finally call gay people fags and and uppity women ***** and not have to worry about being censored or cancelled....

That is the only way you can turn this economy around..

Yep, I can already hear the rending of garments and the gnashing of teeth from the left.

The bored leftists here should look on the bright side.....They will have plenty to be offended about before long that they can make long, rambling, and incoherent posts about.....And be made fun of for same. ;)
It'll be fun.

The law suits would have been numerous and massive.

Jo
Without Twitter to Fritter Away, the Board Will Get Bored and Occupy Some Other Brainwashing Medium

You mean they're not going to spend $200 million on Twitter Plus and watch it fold after a couple of weeks? I've never seen Leftists learn anything from the failures of their allies.

Forum List

Back