CNN: Manchester a 'Right Wing False Flag' Plot

When I heard that, I realized they weren't going down the tubes, they had bore a hole past rock bottom. Lol

1. What did he do that was wrong? 2. Let's hear the Birther perspective on this.

1. ALREADY knowing it was a terrorist attack perpetrated by an Islamic Extremist, 4 accomplices had been arrested, and ISIS having taken credit for it, CNN pushed its 'HATE' propaganda against Conservatives, insensitive to the victims and families while appeasing / defending terrorists.

2. Sorry, you'll have to ask someone from Hillary's campaign team from 2008 for that perspective:

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

“The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election — and to Democrats,” Bloomberg News reported. “Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it."

You are one sick old dog.
What WE know:

Salman Abedi detonated a suicide bomb at the Manchester Arena at an Ariana Grande concert, targeting CHILDREN. At least 22 people, including an 8yo girl, were killed in the attack. Abedi did not work alone. 4 people involved have been arrested so far. ISIS has claimed credit for the attack. The UK is on its highest level of alert, and 1,000 troops have been deployed to key locations throughout the UK.

What CNN proposes AFTER this information has been released:

Despite admitting a terrorist attack was most probable, CNN terror analyst Paul Cruickshank floated the idea that the bombing could have been part of a right wing extremist plot.

** A false flag refers to a “
covert operation” that a group performs in order to make it look like someone else did it.

Interesting how snowflakes want to silence the 'conspiracy theory' regarding how / why Seth Rich was murdered, yet CNN leads the charge in throwing out a retarded conspiracy theory (disrespectful to the victims and their parents not to mention defending / appeasing the Islamic extremists / terrorists who carried this out) about the bombing being perpetrated by 'Right Wing extremists'.

(Yes, there are a lot of 'Right Wing Extremists named 'Salman Abedi / with Muslim names willing to sacrifice themselves by blowing themselves up while killing children) to 'frame' Muslims.
Again, ' :wtf:?!')

CNN continues to prove there is no level 'too LOW' for them to go to attempt to disparage Conservatives,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/manchester-terror-attack-everything-know-far/

What did he do that was wrong? Let's hear the Birther perspective on this.

:fu:Manchester TERRORIST's Father / Brother also TERRORISTS.

ARRESTED IN LIBYA:

Father and brother of Manchester bomber arrested in Libya

'Hashem Abedi, 20, the brother of suspected attacker Salman Abedi, was arrested last night in the capital Tripoli by counterterrorism forces on suspicion of links to the Islamic State group.

Three armed vehicles arrived to take away their father, Ramadan Abedi, an administrative manager of the Central Security Force in Tripoli, late Wednesday afternoon.

A third brother, Ismail, has also been arrested after police raids in the UK. The family are believed to live between Manchester, where the children were born and grew up, and Libya.'

FAMILY LINKED TO TERRORISTS:

Manchester bomber Salman Abedi's father and brother arrested, linked to ISIS, Al Qaeda

"Manchester bomber Salman Abedi apparently wasn't the only member of his family to harbor extremist views as a Libyan officials arrested both the suicide bomber's younger brother and father between late Tuesday night and Wednesday."

'Ramadan Abedi, the father of Salman Abedi, and that the elder Abedi was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group in the 1990s. The group had links to Al Qaeda.'

'... the father belongs to the Salafi Jihadi movement, the most extreme sect of Salafism and from which Al Qaeda and the Islamic State group hail.'

CNN was evidently in too much of a hurry to attempt to smear Conservatives by claiming they could be responsible for the terrorist attack to do some research and prevent themselves from once again reporting FAKE NEWS!

Hey CNN, you SUCK!

The left wing must turn the table against Trump. They will lie and post trash like pointed out about CNN. They apparently are in love with Islam, or fear it to the point of making ridiculous statements in implied support.

I just wonder how much must be done in the name of Islam until the left wing has had enough. Rational people know that point was passed long ago but the left wing clings on because the enemy of my enemy is my friend, thus no matter how badly people act in the name of Islam the left will embrace them and even defend them.
One would have thought slaughtering children would wake them up. But clearly not. I can't think of anything worse so I guess it isn't going to happen.
They will wake up the second that they are caught in a terrorist bombing.

Ok guys, have a ? for you. I know it sounds strange, maybe, but when I heard that one of the bombers brothers name was Ismail Abebi, I looked through Facebook and found this. It has nothing but a profile picture posted. It was posted exactly 1 year to the day before the bombing. Here it is?
13217016_133094803771712_8987207942633709429_o.jpg

I have no idea where the currency is from. Anyone know? And note the clock time. There also appears to be a remote.
Have no idea whether this is his brother, but it just struck me as strange. Ant comments? Have I lost it? :biggrin:

I've probably become too obsessed. Lol
Ismail Abedi

Please tell me you aren't questioning what happened

And yet another sub human insists - you MUST PARROT.... never think or question....

On this subject, everything is in question, since the first one was so obviously fraud....

"Your" "evidence" this guy did this act is that you have a birdbrain, your birdbrain got something to parrot, and as a birdbrain you parroted, and you insist everyone else parrot too...

What WE know:

Salman Abedi detonated a suicide bomb at the Manchester Arena at an Ariana Grande concert, targeting CHILDREN. At least 22 people, including an 8yo girl, were killed in the attack. Abedi did not work alone. 4 people involved have been arrested so far. ISIS has claimed credit for the attack. The UK is on its highest level of alert, and 1,000 troops have been deployed to key locations throughout the UK.

Despite admitting a terrorist attack was most probable, CNN terror analyst Paul Cruickshank floated the idea that the bombing could have been part of a right wing extremist plot.

covert operation” that a group performs in order to make it look like someone else did it.

Interesting how snowflakes want to silence the 'conspiracy theory' regarding how / why Seth Rich was murdered, yet CNN leads the charge in throwing out a retarded conspiracy theory (disrespectful to the victims and their parents not to mention defending / appeasing the Islamic extremists / terrorists who carried this out) about the bombing being perpetrated by 'Right Wing extremists'.

(Yes, there are a lot of 'Right Wing Extremists named 'Salman Abedi / with Muslim names willing to sacrifice themselves by blowing themselves up while killing children) to 'frame' Muslims.

CNN continues to prove there is no level 'too LOW' for them to go to attempt to disparage Conservatives,

I will NEVER watch CNN again, and I am going to attempt to start a campaign to have it removed from the cable package.

911 was a false flag.

With 99% certainty, the Charlie Hebdo was a false flag with precisely one and only one casualty - the muslim cop./

What WE know:

Oil Talks, Reality Walks

The 9/11 Truthie Traitors are trying the same thing, which means they are funded by Saudi Arabia.

and this was not a controlled demolition

There are 911 truthers, and there are traitors, and civil war 2 will come down to those two sides.

I feel sad your kind could care less who you hurt with such bull.
Your paranoia must run deep.
Please tell me you aren't questioning what happened

And yet another sub human insists - you MUST PARROT.... never think or question....

On this subject, everything is in question, since the first one was so obviously fraud....

"Your" "evidence" this guy did this act is that you have a birdbrain, your birdbrain got something to parrot, and as a birdbrain you parroted, and you insist everyone else parrot too...

Simply stated, you, depotoo, are a sub human who parrots, and doesn't understand science, and doesn';t have a molecule of patriotism to the US.

Was building 7 demo-ed?

You are too much of a treasonous lying coward to answer....

Start a campaign to get their advertisers to pull out by bringing it to their attention.
What WE know:

I will NEVER watch CNN again, and I am going to attempt to start a campaign to have it removed from the cable package.

Ah the PC snowflakes are triggered into a rainstorm again.

Looks like the short clip is about the time when they got word that it was a SBer, and the twink even said at the very end of the tiny clip that because it was a SBer that takes it down the Islamic road....or somesuch sh.....

Simply stated, you, depotoo, are a sub human who parrots, and doesn't understand science, and doesn';t have a molecule of patriotism to the US.

Was building 7 demo-ed?

You are too much of a treasonous lying coward to answer....

Not me. Hell no. Everyone knows Building 7 was being held up by a giant 2 by 4's. When you heard them say "pull it" they meant the 2 x 4's.

So if 911 was a false flag fraud, every other "terror" attack must be as the media says... at least that is the BIRDBRAINED validation of this man...

upload_2017-5-24_15-24-12.jpeg

Forum List

Back