CNN LIED ... AGAIN ... As Do The Snowflakes Who Parrot Them - The GOP Did NOT Pay For the Dossier

CNN Reporter Falsely Claims Republicans Funded Trump-Russia Dossier [VIDEO]

"CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez falsely told his network’s viewers on Tuesday that anti-Trump Republicans first funded the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, much of which remains unverified.

Perez has
close ties to the cofounders of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier, which CNN failed to disclose.

That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “
false” by fact-checkers.

CNN has repeatedly misinformed its viewers about the dossier’s origins.

Perez’s error on Tuesday is at least the third time that the network has
falsely told its audience that Republicans originally funded the dossier."

View attachment 168132

Yeah, it appears CNN stretched the truth.
The Washington Beacon isn’t the GOP. Instead it’s a conservative website who pushes the GOP talking points.
However, it seems your Fox News also has issues with the truth. Funny how you never, ever mention that!

All Pants on Fire! statements involving FOX | PunditFact
Legends & Lies | Fox News

There was no stretching as CNN didn’t say it was the GOP, they said “Republicans who were opposed to Trump”. Which is a 100% factual statement

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Anyone, no matter how mentally challenged, can feel better about themselves after reading one of your posts, because there is someone who is dumber than they are.

"CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez falsely told his network’s viewers on Tuesday that anti-Trump Republicans first funded the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, much of which remains unverified.

Perez has
close ties to the cofounders of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier, which CNN failed to disclose.

That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “
false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

The Washington Beacon isn’t the GOP. Instead it’s a conservative website who pushes the GOP talking points.
However, it seems your Fox News also has issues with the truth. Funny how you never, ever mention that!

There was no stretching as CNN didn’t say it was the GOP, they said “Republicans who were opposed to Trump”. Which is a 100% factual statement

Who are these Republicans you keep talking about? Give us their names.

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

Who are these Republicans you keep talking about? Give us their names.
Yep. Give us some names or STFU!

The most explosive revelation was that the dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, a fact that the Clinton campaign took pains to hide, that Clinton officials lied about, and that Fusion GPS refused to reveal on its own. It wasn't an intelligence report at all. It was a political hit job paid for by Trump's opponent.

We also learned that, despite the dossier's highly dubious claims and its partisan provenance, the FBI under Obama embraced it.

The Trump-Russia 'Dossier' Scandal Deepens | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Excellent, well-written article laying out the whole scenario:

Excerpt:

"The most explosive revelation was that the dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, a fact that the Clinton campaign took pains to hide, that Clinton officials lied about, and that Fusion GPS refused to reveal on its own. It wasn't an intelligence report at all. It was a political hit job paid for by Trump's opponent.

We also learned that, despite the dossier's highly dubious claims and its partisan provenance, the FBI under Obama embraced it."

Everyone interested in the welfare of this Great Republic should read.
So you're advocating for no oppo research in any political campaigns from now on?

It has been clear to me for a long time that you are way too bad of a dumb-ass bitch to ever respond to....you will believe only what you want to believe no matter how hard the facts kick you in the ass.

But, against my better judgment, and only because I have some time to waste, I am going to try to explain it to you.

1) First Oppo research of public records by some rich disgruntled Republican is not The Trump Campaign, but in Fact the Clinton Campaign did Oppo research by PAYING foreign Agents--which is against the campaign laws. Steele was a foreign agent and so were the Russians who fed him the bulllshit.

So, see if you can follow me so Far:

Trump Campaign did not deal with Russians or other Foreign Agents or break campaign laws; Clinton Campaign did.
Republican National Committee did not pay Russians; Democratic National Committee, and Clinton Campaign did....and they tried to hide it and they lied about it until caught cold.

2) Second is where the Watergate type stuff starts. Trump Campaign NOT involved.
Clinton Campaign hands Bogus Dossier over to corrupt Obama Government Deep State Apparatchiks,
who use it to spy on Trump Campaign--and probably--we are awaiting the evidence--used it to obtain FISA warrants to "wiretap" Trump Campaign.

Can you grasp it, you total Dumb-Ass?

Clinton campaign colludes with Russians to come up with LIES about Trump; then colludes with Obama Corrupt Deep State to use Bogus Russian Lies to maliciously spy on Trump Campaign and try to destroy his presidency after he is elected.

Trump Campaign did none of this.

I know you still don't understand, because you don't want to understand and also you are a Dumb-Ass....but take my advice and get yourself some Butt-Hurt Cream, because another Watergate is coming at you Dumb-Ass Bolshevik Democrats like a locomotive.

Macaulay is of interest psychologically because the dossier was paid for by an opponent of Trump, yet Mac thinks somehow it rebounds on Clinton?

Old Lady owns Macaulay and RWNJ and beats their asses on the Board regularly.

The question becomes, was the dossier used to obtain search warrants which were then used to spy on the Trump campaign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Search warrants through FISA court? To spy on Russians who the Trump campaign was talking to for some reason? Was anyone in the Trump campaign implicated in anything based on those masked conversations? I really don't know, but I know Rice was blamed for unmasking some of the identities.

The most explosive revelation was that the dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, a fact that the Clinton campaign took pains to hide, that Clinton officials lied about, and that Fusion GPS refused to reveal on its own. It wasn't an intelligence report at all. It was a political hit job paid for by Trump's opponent.

We also learned that, despite the dossier's highly dubious claims and its partisan provenance, the FBI under Obama embraced it.

The Trump-Russia 'Dossier' Scandal Deepens | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Excerpt:

"The most explosive revelation was that the dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, a fact that the Clinton campaign took pains to hide, that Clinton officials lied about, and that Fusion GPS refused to reveal on its own. It wasn't an intelligence report at all. It was a political hit job paid for by Trump's opponent.

We also learned that, despite the dossier's highly dubious claims and its partisan provenance, the FBI under Obama embraced it."

So you're advocating for no oppo research in any political campaigns from now on?

It has been clear to me for a long time that you are way too bad of a dumb-ass bitch to ever respond to....you will believe only what you want to believe no matter how hard the facts kick you in the ass.

But, against my better judgment, and only because I have some time to waste, I am going to try to explain it to you.

1) First Oppo research of public records by some rich disgruntled Republican is not The Trump Campaign, but in Fact the Clinton Campaign did Oppo research by PAYING foreign Agents--which is against the campaign laws. Steele was a foreign agent and so were the Russians who fed him the bulllshit.

Trump Campaign did not deal with Russians or other Foreign Agents or break campaign laws; Clinton Campaign did.
Republican National Committee did not pay Russians; Democratic National Committee, and Clinton Campaign did....and they tried to hide it and they lied about it until caught cold.

2) Second is where the Watergate type stuff starts. Trump Campaign NOT involved.
Clinton Campaign hands Bogus Dossier over to corrupt Obama Government Deep State Apparatchiks,
who use it to spy on Trump Campaign--and probably--we are awaiting the evidence--used it to obtain FISA warrants to "wiretap" Trump Campaign.

Clinton campaign colludes with Russians to come up with LIES about Trump; then colludes with Obama Corrupt Deep State to use Bogus Russian Lies to maliciously spy on Trump Campaign and try to destroy his presidency after he is elected.

I know you still don't understand, because you don't want to understand and also you are a Dumb-Ass....but take my advice and get yourself some Butt-Hurt Cream, because another Watergate is coming at you Dumb-Ass Bolshevik Democrats like a locomotive.
in Fact the Clinton Campaign did Oppo research by PAYING foreign Agents-
Steele was not a foreign agent. See post #52

Trump Campaign did not deal with Russians or other Foreign Agents or break campaign laws;
Just how do you explain the meeting between Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner, et al and the Russian lawyer who had promised them "dirt" on Hillary from the Russian government? How is that not dealing with the Russians or other foreign agents or breaking campaign laws?

John McCain handed it over to the FBI.

It wasn't released by Clinton's campaign or the DNC.
Of course not. SHE paid for it. It was given to HER. It just happened to be leaked / 'INTRODUCED' to the public by her 'surrogates'. She had no part in its ILLEGAL use.

:rolleyes:
It was not released or used during the campaign, and if you don't like that it was printed, which I agree with you on, it is BuzzFeed you need to blame. If Hillary were using it, why did she wait until three months after Trump was elected?
Please explain.
It has been proven that Hillary, Comey, and Ivama paid Steele through Fusuon GPS.

It has been proven the information was used, in ciolation of the law

It has been substantiated that the fake report is in large part the basis for the on-going Witch Hunt...

...but Hillary is in no way responsible for, connected to, or associated with it.

Bwuhahahaha.....

stupid.jpg

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources
How gullible do you have to be to believe that Free Bacon would pay the prices Fusion GPS charges for "PUBLIC" information their own reporters could get themselves. :cuckoo:

Excerpt:

Trump Campaign did not deal with Russians or other Foreign Agents or break campaign laws;
Just how do you explain the meeting between Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner, et al and the Russian lawyer who had promised them "dirt" on Hillary from the Russian government? How is that not dealing with the Russians or other foreign agents or breaking campaign laws?

Again, Steele is a BRIT ex-Spy...but to protect Hillary / Dims from the law they broke, snowflakes are arguing that the FOREIGN ex-spy who collected and compiled the Russian propaganda is NOT a FOREIGN agent...

Cue up the video of Bill Clinton arguing over the defiition of the word 'is' ... right before he is found guilty of CONTEMPT IF COURT and stripped of his license to practice law. :p

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources
How gullible do you have to be to believe that Free Bacon would pay the prices Fusion GPS charges for "PUBLIC" information their own reporters could get themselves. :cuckoo:
Maybe the Russians tried to give them a bargain - they really wanted that false report used. Although the GOP did not take the bait, Hillary, Comey, and Barry were more than willing to oblige.

Excerpt:

Again, Steele is a BRIT ex-Spy...but to protect Hillary / Dims from the law they broke, snowflakes are arguing that the FOREIGN ex-spy who collected and compiled the Russian propaganda is NOT a FOREIGN agent...

Cue up the video of Bill Clinton arguing over the defiition of the word 'is' ... right before he is found guilty of CONTEMPT IF COURT and stripped of his license to practice law. :p

There is no reasoning with this dumb-ass old lady.

Notice how she hangs all hope on this meeting with the Russians lawyer, for which NO Money was paid--which is what is against the law.....and which is what the Clinton Campaign did when they paid Steele who paid Russians to feed them Lies.

But, in her previous post, when we were talking about the Clinton Behavior---her tone was: What's wrong with Oppo Research?

And she doesn't even address the Watergate aspects which is that The Corrupt Democratic Administration then in power used the Clinton Collusion with the Russians to spy on the Trump Campaign to try to make a case of Collusion with the Russians.

Its like arguing with a 6 year old who can't have any candy right before dinner. You can't tell idiots and children what they don't want to hear.

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

There is nothing here that is new. The dossier may have been initiated after Clinton starting paying for the oppo research, but a Republican running against Trump in the primaries initially opened the account for oppo research by Fusion.
So what's your big point?

CNN just got busted pushing more fake news...as usual.

'That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “false” by fact-checkers.'

Even if you are a snowflake who refuses to believe the political entity that is the GOP did not fund the initial dossier research, the FACT is only HILLARY, COMEY, OBAMA, and the DNC broke Election Campaign law by using data / information obtained from a foreign agent in a US election.
Try to keep up.
Washington Free Beacon funded original Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

There is nothing here that is new. The dossier may have been initiated after Clinton starting paying for the oppo research, but a Republican running against Trump in the primaries initially opened the account for oppo research by Fusion.

'That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “false” by fact-checkers.'

Even if you are a snowflake who refuses to believe the political entity that is the GOP did not fund the initial dossier research, the FACT is only HILLARY, COMEY, OBAMA, and the DNC broke Election Campaign law by using data / information obtained from a foreign agent in a US election.
Try to keep up.

Try to address what is relevant to the discussion
Washington Free Beacon responds to report it funded Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

Try to keep up.

Try to address what is relevant to the discussion
Washington Free Beacon responds to report it funded Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort
People like him are proof that if they had a political objection to admitting their pants were on fire, they would burn to death rather then trying to put out the fire.

Chris Cuomo tried to claim that

"none of the sexual incidents with Bill Clinton happened at the White House...."

Oh really.....

Monica

Kathleen Willey....

Did Chris read what Hillary/Huma wrote on his teleprompter???

In this time of blind partisanship, a Fact is like a coin.

Each side sees a coin, but one is seeing a Head and the other is seeing a Tail....because those are what they want to see.

Some rich Republican named Singer hires Fusion GPA to do Oppo Research on Trump...and dumb-asses like this Old Lady see that as the excuse for the Clinton Campaign to collude with Russia and use its Democratic Party connections in Obama's Deep State to try to undermine their Rival Presidential Campaign.

They see the same coin---but blindly refuse to see that one side is right, or at least O. K.---and the other is Sedition, perhaps Treason.

Don't call "SingER" a "Republican" when he was 100% for Hillary, because Hillary was 100% owned by that who Singer is loyal to....

The question becomes, was the dossier used to obtain search warrants which were then used to spy on the Trump campaign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Search warrants through FISA court? To spy on Russians who the Trump campaign was talking to for some reason? Was anyone in the Trump campaign implicated in anything based on those masked conversations? I really don't know, but I know Rice was blamed for unmasking some of the identities.

If the warrants were based on fraudulent information, there could be problems.

If the warrants were based on fraudulent information, there could be problems.

That requires a US Attorney General who actually cares enough to indict someone from the "political class."

We haven't had an AG like that since Bush 41 was President.

Jeff Sessions is still throwing a NO HITTER for the SWAMP.

Forum List

Back