CNN LIED ... AGAIN ... As Do The Snowflakes Who Parrot Them - The GOP Did NOT Pay For the Dossier

CNN Reporter Falsely Claims Republicans Funded Trump-Russia Dossier [VIDEO]

"CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez falsely told his network’s viewers on Tuesday that anti-Trump Republicans first funded the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, much of which remains unverified.

Perez has
close ties to the cofounders of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier, which CNN failed to disclose.

That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “
false” by fact-checkers.

CNN has repeatedly misinformed its viewers about the dossier’s origins.

Perez’s error on Tuesday is at least the third time that the network has
falsely told its audience that Republicans originally funded the dossier."

View attachment 168132

There is nothing here that is new. The dossier may have been initiated after Clinton starting paying for the oppo research, but a Republican running against Trump in the primaries initially opened the account for oppo research by Fusion.
So what's your big point?

CNN just got busted pushing more fake news...as usual.

'That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “false” by fact-checkers.'

Even if you are a snowflake who refuses to believe the political entity that is the GOP did not fund the initial dossier research, the FACT is only HILLARY, COMEY, OBAMA, and the DNC broke Election Campaign law by using data / information obtained from a foreign agent in a US election.
Try to keep up.
Washington Free Beacon funded original Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

Try to address what is relevant to the discussion
Washington Free Beacon responds to report it funded Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

the republicans funding the dossier before the dems. Try to keep up.

Zionist Traitors of both "parties" funded the dossier in case Trump wins and re-opens the 911 investigation.

Now THAT makes perfect sense of everything....

But then Trump put Jeff Sessions in charge of Justice, and every Swamp member took a huge deep breath realizing he/she had nothing to fear from the "law" under Swampy Sessions...

It wasn't released by Clinton's campaign or the DNC.
Of course not. SHE paid for it. It was given to HER. It just happened to be leaked / 'INTRODUCED' to the public by her 'surrogates'. She had no part in its ILLEGAL use.

:rolleyes:
It was not released or used during the campaign, and if you don't like that it was printed, which I agree with you on, it is BuzzFeed you need to blame. If Hillary were using it, why did she wait until three months after Trump was elected?
Please explain.
It has been proven that Hillary, Comey, and Ivama paid Steele through Fusuon GPS.

It has been proven the information was used, in ciolation of the law

It has been substantiated that the fake report is in large part the basis for the on-going Witch Hunt...

...but Hillary is in no way responsible for, connected to, or associated with it.

Bwuhahahaha.....

stupid.jpg
LIES, all LIES.

"CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez falsely told his network’s viewers on Tuesday that anti-Trump Republicans first funded the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, much of which remains unverified.

Perez has
close ties to the cofounders of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier, which CNN failed to disclose.

That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “
false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

There is nothing here that is new. The dossier may have been initiated after Clinton starting paying for the oppo research, but a Republican running against Trump in the primaries initially opened the account for oppo research by Fusion.
So what's your big point?

CNN just got busted pushing more fake news...as usual.

'That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “false” by fact-checkers.'

Even if you are a snowflake who refuses to believe the political entity that is the GOP did not fund the initial dossier research, the FACT is only HILLARY, COMEY, OBAMA, and the DNC broke Election Campaign law by using data / information obtained from a foreign agent in a US election.
Try to keep up.
Washington Free Beacon funded original Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

Try to address what is relevant to the discussion
Washington Free Beacon responds to report it funded Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

the republicans funding the dossier before the dems. Try to keep up.

No they funded opposition research. Nothing to do with Fusion GPS hiring Steele and paying Russian informants. That happened AFTER the R stopped funding the research.

Democrats OWN this bullshit.

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

Yeah, it appears CNN stretched the truth.
The Washington Beacon isn’t the GOP. Instead it’s a conservative website who pushes the GOP talking points.
However, it seems your Fox News also has issues with the truth. Funny how you never, ever mention that!

All Pants on Fire! statements involving FOX | PunditFact
Legends & Lies | Fox News

There was no stretching as CNN didn’t say it was the GOP, they said “Republicans who were opposed to Trump”. Which is a 100% factual statement

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Who are these Republicans you keep talking about? Give us their names.

Al you have to do is look in the mirror, genius.
After you see your reflection, compile a list of anyone whoever agreed with your shalllow posts. That should give you a starting point of your fellow low information and limited education repetitive posters. You clowns are incapable of carrying an intellectual discussion.
So you nimrods blame everything on the opposition, because it’s an easy out and doesn’t require much usage of that organ between your ears.
Enough said.

The most explosive revelation was that the dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, a fact that the Clinton campaign took pains to hide, that Clinton officials lied about, and that Fusion GPS refused to reveal on its own. It wasn't an intelligence report at all. It was a political hit job paid for by Trump's opponent.

We also learned that, despite the dossier's highly dubious claims and its partisan provenance, the FBI under Obama embraced it.

The Trump-Russia 'Dossier' Scandal Deepens | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Excellent, well-written article laying out the whole scenario:

Excerpt:

"The most explosive revelation was that the dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, a fact that the Clinton campaign took pains to hide, that Clinton officials lied about, and that Fusion GPS refused to reveal on its own. It wasn't an intelligence report at all. It was a political hit job paid for by Trump's opponent.

We also learned that, despite the dossier's highly dubious claims and its partisan provenance, the FBI under Obama embraced it."

Everyone interested in the welfare of this Great Republic should read.
So you're advocating for no oppo research in any political campaigns from now on?

It has been clear to me for a long time that you are way too bad of a dumb-ass bitch to ever respond to....you will believe only what you want to believe no matter how hard the facts kick you in the ass.

But, against my better judgment, and only because I have some time to waste, I am going to try to explain it to you.

1) First Oppo research of public records by some rich disgruntled Republican is not The Trump Campaign, but in Fact the Clinton Campaign did Oppo research by PAYING foreign Agents--which is against the campaign laws. Steele was a foreign agent and so were the Russians who fed him the bulllshit.

So, see if you can follow me so Far:

Trump Campaign did not deal with Russians or other Foreign Agents or break campaign laws; Clinton Campaign did.
Republican National Committee did not pay Russians; Democratic National Committee, and Clinton Campaign did....and they tried to hide it and they lied about it until caught cold.

2) Second is where the Watergate type stuff starts. Trump Campaign NOT involved.
Clinton Campaign hands Bogus Dossier over to corrupt Obama Government Deep State Apparatchiks,
who use it to spy on Trump Campaign--and probably--we are awaiting the evidence--used it to obtain FISA warrants to "wiretap" Trump Campaign.

Can you grasp it, you total Dumb-Ass?

Clinton campaign colludes with Russians to come up with LIES about Trump; then colludes with Obama Corrupt Deep State to use Bogus Russian Lies to maliciously spy on Trump Campaign and try to destroy his presidency after he is elected.

Trump Campaign did none of this.

I know you still don't understand, because you don't want to understand and also you are a Dumb-Ass....but take my advice and get yourself some Butt-Hurt Cream, because another Watergate is coming at you Dumb-Ass Bolshevik Democrats like a locomotive.
in Fact the Clinton Campaign did Oppo research by PAYING foreign Agents-
Steele was not a foreign agent. See post #52

Trump Campaign did not deal with Russians or other Foreign Agents or break campaign laws;
Just how do you explain the meeting between Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner, et al and the Russian lawyer who had promised them "dirt" on Hillary from the Russian government? How is that not dealing with the Russians or other foreign agents or breaking campaign laws?

Clinton Campaign hands Bogus Dossier over to corrupt Obama Government Deep State Apparatchiks,
John McCain handed it over to the FBI.

"McCain later took a copy of the dossier to the FBI's then-director, James Comey. But the FBI already had the document; Steele himself gave the dossier to the bureau in installments, reportedly beginning in early July 2016."

Byron York: McCain associate subpoenaed in Trump dossier probe

TIP: Try to comprehend what you read.

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

The Washington Beacon isn’t the GOP. Instead it’s a conservative website who pushes the GOP talking points.
However, it seems your Fox News also has issues with the truth. Funny how you never, ever mention that!

There was no stretching as CNN didn’t say it was the GOP, they said “Republicans who were opposed to Trump”. Which is a 100% factual statement

After you see your reflection, compile a list of anyone whoever agreed with your shalllow posts. That should give you a starting point of your fellow low information and limited education repetitive posters. You clowns are incapable of carrying an intellectual discussion.
So you nimrods blame everything on the opposition, because it’s an easy out and doesn’t require much usage of that organ between your ears.
Enough said.
Translation: I have no names, I'm just making shit up.

'This is normal for newsrooms that don’t have full-time researchers.'

You should take your own advice...

"The Free Beacon retained Fusion from the fall of 2015 to the spring of 2016. The outlet’s research covered multiple GOP candidates, not just Trump, and was rooted in public knowledge, nothing of which was later found in the dossier. The research also had nothing to do with Russia, which was the central theme of the dossier.

It was later in the spring of 2016, after the Free Beacon ended its retainer with Fusion, that the Democratic National Committee hired Fusion to do the research on Trump that eventually led to the dossier. The Free Beacon’s work and the DNC’s work were unconnected."

Is this easy enough for you and other ignorant, easily duped snowflakes to follow .. or do you need someone to draw you a PICTURE?

As explained in previous links, the Fusion GPS opposition Research paid for by Conservatives had NOTHING to do with Russia. After The Washington Free Beacon severed ties with Fusion GPS, Hillary, Comey, and Obama paid them for the Russian Propaganda-filled fake report from a foreign ex-British Spy through the company working for the Russians - information they then illegally used in a US election.

The leftwing snowflake parrots keep repeating the same ol' lies fake news media like CNN continue to spew.

FOR THOSE SNOWFLAKES LATE TO THE PARTY.....

'This is normal for newsrooms that don’t have full-time researchers.'

You should take your own advice...

"The Free Beacon retained Fusion from the fall of 2015 to the spring of 2016. The outlet’s research covered multiple GOP candidates, not just Trump, and was rooted in public knowledge, nothing of which was later found in the dossier. The research also had nothing to do with Russia, which was the central theme of the dossier.

It was later in the spring of 2016, after the Free Beacon ended its retainer with Fusion, that the Democratic National Committee hired Fusion to do the research on Trump that eventually led to the dossier. The Free Beacon’s work and the DNC’s work were unconnected."

Is this easy enough for you and other ignorant, easily duped snowflakes to follow .. or do you need someone to draw you a PICTURE?

Perez has

false” by fact-checkers.

View attachment 168132

Enough said.
Translation: I have no names, I'm just making shit up.

Translation: I just told you where to start, starting with YOU, but you are in denial of the truth, which confirms that you are a hyper- partisan dumb-fuck.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative site, paid for the initial probe that lead to the dossier.

The only liar is you

Put up the evidence to back your claim, snowflake, or shut up. As the link / article states THE GOP did not pay for the dossier. YOU even admit that in your attack...

Conservative website first paid Fusion GPS for Trump research

I'm not reading this entire thread but "conservative website" doesn't equal "GOP" and "Trump research" doesn't equal "Steele dossier" Surely you acknowledge those two facts.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative site, paid for the initial probe that lead to the dossier.

The only liar is you

Put up the evidence to back your claim, snowflake, or shut up. As the link / article states THE GOP did not pay for the dossier. YOU even admit that in your attack...

I'm not reading this entire thread but "conservative website" doesn't equal "GOP" and "Trump research" doesn't equal "Steele dossier" Surely you acknowledge those two facts.

The CNN person did not say the GOP did it, he said "Anti-Trump republicans". That website fills (or filled) that bill.

And you are correct, that "opposition research" doesn't equal "Steele dossier" but it was the start of it.

I love how their story keep changing..... From 'the GOP' to 'Anti-Trump Republicans'...

and the content does not change. The 'Anti-Trump Republican' research had NOTHING to do with Russia and had NOTHING to do with the Dossier....

,,,but you guys just keep swinging....

The only liar is you

The CNN person did not say the GOP did it, he said "Anti-Trump republicans". That website fills (or filled) that bill.

And you are correct, that "opposition research" doesn't equal "Steele dossier" but it was the start of it.
Still waiting for some names. Got any?

The only liar is you

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you drunk again?

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you drunk again?
You said anti-Trump Republicans did it. Let's have some names.

The only liar is you

I don't know about THIS CNN guy, but CNN and other liberal sources sure have reported that the dossier was originally funded by people in the GOP. They simply have.

And whether it's CNN making such untruthful factual claims against a Republican, or FoxNews doing so about a Democrat, or whatever, why can't we all as Americans just say "enough, just tell us the truth when you're reporting the news?"

Forum List

Back