CNN / Jake Tapper: No Collusion Between Trump & Russia

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In an obvious moment of ACCIDENTAL HONESTY, ANN's Jake Rapper declared he sees ZERO evidence of Collusion between Russia and the President, even with Cohen's plea deal 'revelations'.

"CNN host Jake Tapper expressed skepticism that Michael Cohen’s Thursday guilty plea necessarily amounted to “any evidence” of a conspiracy between the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election."

“Look, this is clearly not welcome news for the president,” said Tapper. “I don’t want to pretend that it is but once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

Tapped just took a brave step in doing something Hillary and her minions refuse to do - admit there was NEVER any illegal collusion involving the President and Russia.

The fact is Trump made a joke about hoping the Russians could find the official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy, and the Democrats spun it into an entire witch hunt / political coup attempt.

The Russians did not change one vote (as opposed to the Broward County Democrat who attempted to steal elections recently) - Hillary ran the worst Presidential campaign in US history and lost after being GIVEN the DNC nomination she could not win on her own.

It's time for snowflakes to finally accept the 2016 election results and admit Hillary was the worst candidate the Democrats could have hand-picked.

Time to end the witch hunt, the treason, the coup....

CNN / Tapper is even saying now, again, 'Nothing to see here - 'No illegal collusion'!

Jake Tapper: ‘I Don’t See Any Evidence’ Of Conspiracy Between Trump Team And Russia

In an obvious moment of ACCIDENTAL HONESTY, ANN's Jake Rapper declared he sees ZERO evidence of Collusion between Russia and the President, even with Cohen's plea deal 'revelations'.

"CNN host Jake Tapper expressed skepticism that Michael Cohen’s Thursday guilty plea necessarily amounted to “any evidence” of a conspiracy between the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election."

“Look, this is clearly not welcome news for the president,” said Tapper. “I don’t want to pretend that it is but once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

Tapped just took a brave step in doing something Hillary and her minions refuse to do - admit there was NEVER any illegal collusion involving the President and Russia.

The fact is Trump made a joke about hoping the Russians could find the official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy, and the Democrats spun it into an entire witch hunt / political coup attempt.

The Russians did not change one vote (as opposed to the Broward County Democrat who attempted to steal elections recently) - Hillary ran the worst Presidential campaign in US history and lost after being GIVEN the DNC nomination she could not win on her own.

It's time for snowflakes to finally accept the 2016 election results and admit Hillary was the worst candidate the Democrats could have hand-picked.

CNN / Tapper is even saying now, again, 'Nothing to see here - 'No illegal collusion'!

Jake Tapper: ‘I Don’t See Any Evidence’ Of Conspiracy Between Trump Team And Russia

I think ol Jake may be spending some time soon at the Liberal re-education camp. :whip:

Does this make Trump as stupid as Obama, who claimed while campaigning back in 2008 that he had visited all 57 States? :p

Jake smells a snake...he is just having trouble detecting where the smell is coming from....if he is an honest human he will figure it out....if not he is just part of the daily production of fake....

Does this make Trump as stupid as Obama, who claimed while campaigning back in 2008 that he had visited all 57 States? :p

Not that it's particularly important, but this line seems to have gotten popular again in the last couple years, and your trivia of the day is that the mistake he made reflected the fact that there were 57 contests in the Democratic primary: one for each state, but also contests for: D.C., Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Democrats Abroad, Puerto Rico, and a separate set of caucuses in Texas. You can find them all listed here. In case you've ever wondered how anyone could make that particular mistake.

Okay, what is collusion? The defense is there has - so far - been no charge of collusion between Trump himself and Russia, to interfere with the 2018 elections. That doesn't mean there has not been any collusion between Trump, his campaign, or others in his circle, to commit crimes, or skirt laws.

The Trump Tower discussions were occurring as Russia ramped up its sabotage campaign, the information provided on Thursday by Mr. Cohen showed, though the documents do not say whether any of Mr. Trump’s advisers were aware of the Russian disruption effort.

According to a grand jury indictment made public this year, Russian intelligence operatives hacked the emails of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman in March 2016. That same month, an obscure professor whom Mr. Mueller’s team has identified as a likely cutout for Russian intelligence began courting a Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos.

-- How a Lawyer, a Felon and a Russian General Chased a Moscow Trump Tower Deal

Obama again? :2up:
broken record.png

Oh and your OP addresses Michael Cohen, which is not the entire Mueller investigation. It's been pointed out to you, well over a hundred times, no one knows what Mueller and his team a specifically doing. What is in the press is pure conjecture based on court papers, subject interviews, indictments and guilty judgements.
But Little Trumpster easyt65, just keeps on pumping thousands on top of thousands of posts, projecting conjecture as facts.
You deserve another,,,,
broken record.png

Not that it's particularly important, but this line seems to have gotten popular again in the last couple years, and your trivia fact of the day is that the mistake he made reflected the fact that there were 57 contests in the Democratic primary: one for each state, but also contests for: D.C., Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Democrats Abroad, Puerto Rico, and a separate set of caucuses in Texas. You can find them all listed here. In case you've ever wondered how anyone could make that particular mistake.
Justify it however you want, but at least you admitted he made it.

How did he make such a huge mistake when he claimed Obamacare would not cost a dime and would pay for itself, despite the fact that no govt-run social program has ever done this ... In all of mankind's history?

There are as many as 32 sealed indictments filed in the DC Court where Mueller has the grand jury sitting....

now, after Cohen this morning, there are 31....

Interesting that these were all filed before Whitaker was appointed to the AG position.... these sealed indictments have protected the investigation in case the special counsel was stifled or mueller was fired by the new Acting AG......

IF these are all Mueller's sealed indictments or even if half are Mueller's, then there is a bumpy bumpy road ahead for President Trump.... and his acolytes.

Last edited:

Obviously, Cohen alone and the Moscow Trump Tower does not "prove" collusion. It's this that proves collusion. Click this link to redirect to another post on this board.

Here you can read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper (National Intelligence director)--watch one FOX NEWS video and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice.

Click here to redirect:
Trump retweet's all those bastards that have committed treason against him.

image038-4.jpg

Obviously, Cohen alone and the Moscow Trump Tower does not "prove" collusion. It's this that proves collusion. Click this link to redirect to another post on this board.

Here you can read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper (National Intelligence director)--watch one FOX NEWS video and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice.

Click here to redirect:

image038-4.jpg
The same 'James Clapper' buster TWICE for Felony Perjury before Congress....?

The same 'James Clapper' Oher testified worked with Brennan and Strzok to author false Intel Community Assessments and Reports based on the Dossier instead of legitimate Intel as they claimed they had done that they then illegally used to con Congress into opening an investigation and appointing Mueller Special Counsel ... And illegally used them to con the FISA courts to illegally acquire warrants to spy on Trump and his team...?

THAT 'James Clapper'?

Bwuhahahaha....you must be joking or referring to another 'James Clapper'....

Last edited:

Not that it's particularly important, but this line seems to have gotten popular again in the last couple years, and your trivia of the day is that the mistake he made reflected the fact that there were 57 contests in the Democratic primary: one for each state, but also contests for: D.C., Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Democrats Abroad, Puerto Rico, and a separate set of caucuses in Texas. You can find them all listed here. In case you've ever wondered how anyone could make that particular mistake.
:rolleyes:

Wow! You really are grasping at straws in an effort to make an excuse, any excuse for Obama, no matter what kind of convoluted logic and mental gymnastics you have to use.

That's fucking pathetic.

Click here to redirect:

image038-4.jpg

The same 'James Clapper' Oher testified worked with Brennan and Strzok to author false Intel Community Assessments and Reports based on the Dossier instead of legitimate Intel as they claimed they had done that they then illegally used to con Congress into opening an investigation and appointing Mueller Special Counsel ... And illegally used them to con the FISA courts to illegally acquire warrants to spy on Trump and his team...?

THAT 'James Clapper'?

Well you'll have to pull a credible--verifiable link out of your Ass on that one, otherwise it goes into the :bsflag:file which you're stuffed full of.

Click here to redirect:

image038-4.jpg

THAT 'James Clapper'?

Well you'll have to pull a credible--verifiable link out of your Ass on that one, otherwise it goes into the :bsflag:file which you're stuffed full of.
I love when snowflakes who know the information is true pull this crap.

Notice they, like this clown, don't dispute or disprove what is being reported - they just attempt to distract and minimize it by claiming the source is suspect.

Bwuhahahaha.....classic snowflake 101 tactic ... that always FAILS. :p

The only thing I found was a small media piece that Trump was thinking about building a apartment complex in Moscow. \
And that was about all it said. He has never built anything in Russia. Just did not see much money in doing it. I bet he found out that bribes to build it would break him.

What about that $145 million he took from Russia?

Oh wait - that was Hillary.... :p

What about him taking that $500k from the KGB Bank for giving that 1 hour speech?

My bad - that was Bill Clinton... :p

There are as many as 32 sealed indictments filed in the DC Court where Mueller has the grand jury sitting....

now, after Cohen this morning, there are 31....

Interesting that these were all filed before Whitaker was appointed to the AG position.... these sealed indictments have protected the investigation in case the special counsel was stifled or mueller was fired by the new Acting AG......

IF these are all Mueller's sealed indictments or even if half are Mueller's, then there is a bumpy bumpy road ahead for President Trump.... and his acolytes.

Gotta laugh. There was no collusion and you can't possibly know who these sealed indictments are for.

Could be all kinds of people with their heads on the block.

Will be interesting to see once he finally reveals his report.

Forum List

Back