What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CNN Is Done With Lemon

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
I c h i g o

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never saw his show except for when Gutfeld plays clips of some of the stupid shit he says. Will anyone really miss this dipshit?
Same here...saw only clips from Tucker Carlson.

But I stopped watching regularly Fox News. I do watch one or two shows. But back in the days in the early 1990's, I watched it faithfully. Now I could care less what both CNN and Faux News has to say these days.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Never saw his show except for when Gutfeld plays clips of some of the stupid shit he says. Will anyone really miss this dipshit?

But I stopped watching regularly Fox News. I do watch one or two shows. But back in the days in the early 1990's, I watched it faithfully. Now I could care less what both CNN and Faux News has to say these days.
I've done pretty much the same thing. I pretty much stay with OAN nowadays.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So Drama Don isn't going anywhere. His fan club was so excited, they broke into song.

GayPride.jpg

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed. :( I thought he was leaving. So he's staying but changing the name of the show?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If anyone that should be leaving is Chris Homo Cuomo.... Lol
Yes, he is worse than Don. Sometimes Don, is tolerable in the background, though mostly an irritant, but Cuomo is never tolerable. Totally full of himself, for no good reason. When they are together, I have wondered as you inferred. I don't really care either way, but don't want to watch it.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Same here. I try to catch Mark Levin and Steve Hilton on Sunday evenings. t seems the rest of Fox programming is one infomercial after another. The hosts are either selling their own books or those of guests.

Since I have not tuned in at all to CNN since before Don Lemon got his show, changing the name of it is totally irrelevant to me.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately he is not leaving, just renaming his show. Anyway, until they get real diversity in their content, I won't be watching.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
CNN will just find someone more sinister

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List