CNN Is Done With Lemon

Never saw his show except for when Gutfeld plays clips of some of the stupid shit he says. Will anyone really miss this dipshit?
Same here...saw only clips from Tucker Carlson.

But I stopped watching regularly Fox News. I do watch one or two shows. But back in the days in the early 1990's, I watched it faithfully. Now I could care less what both CNN and Faux News has to say these days.

Never saw his show except for when Gutfeld plays clips of some of the stupid shit he says. Will anyone really miss this dipshit?

But I stopped watching regularly Fox News. I do watch one or two shows. But back in the days in the early 1990's, I watched it faithfully. Now I could care less what both CNN and Faux News has to say these days.
I've done pretty much the same thing. I pretty much stay with OAN nowadays.

So Drama Don isn't going anywhere. His fan club was so excited, they broke into song.

GayPride.jpg

I am disappointed. :( I thought he was leaving. So he's staying but changing the name of the show?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If anyone that should be leaving is Chris Homo Cuomo.... Lol
Yes, he is worse than Don. Sometimes Don, is tolerable in the background, though mostly an irritant, but Cuomo is never tolerable. Totally full of himself, for no good reason. When they are together, I have wondered as you inferred. I don't really care either way, but don't want to watch it.

Same here. I try to catch Mark Levin and Steve Hilton on Sunday evenings. t seems the rest of Fox programming is one infomercial after another. The hosts are either selling their own books or those of guests.

Since I have not tuned in at all to CNN since before Don Lemon got his show, changing the name of it is totally irrelevant to me.

Unfortunately he is not leaving, just renaming his show. Anyway, until they get real diversity in their content, I won't be watching.

Forum List

Back