CNN in the Bag for Billary from the Beginning

Anyone who's watched CNN over the past two months and isn't a blinders wearing partisan knows that network has totally sold out for Clinton. Their coverage has been so one sided that it's laughable when someone claims that they aren't working with the Clinton campaign.
Agreed...but CNN is not alone. MSLSD has done exactly the same thing and the other old line networks have too.

This is why voters who get all their information from these outlets, consider Trump much worse than Hillary. The old media still has the power to dupe millions of Americans.

Trump sucks. Hillary is the end.

What I find laughable, Gipper is that if you go back and look at the coverage that outlets like CNN gave to Trump during the Republican primaries...it's rather apparent that they WANTED him to be Hillary's opponent come this Fall! They pushed him and then once he was nominated...their coverage completely changed. Liberally biased outlets like CNN are to blame for the "choice" that we have this election cycle. They played "Kingmaker" and it resulted in this freak show of a race.
So right...and too funny. The MSM is so clearly biased and desperately trying to influence the election with pro-Hillary and anti-Trump propaganda....but lefties can't see it.

People on the left are well aware that the MSM is promoting Clinton.

I realize Trumpsters aren't the world's brightest lights, but the role of the press in American politics is to warn the public about those who are unqualified and/or corrupt who seek public office. Trump is that person.

The press should be promoting Clinton as the qualified and best choice.

Trump is facing a law suit for fraud in November, a rape trial in December, and 75 other law suits. He hasn't paid taxes in 30 years, and unabashedly brags about making $40 million on his bankruptcies.

And you call Hillary corrupt.
Too funny....the role of the media is not to warn, as you foolishly believe. It is to inform and do so objectively not subjectively.

Your post has to be one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this forum in years.

Objectively, Trump is not a reasonable or sensible choice for President.

The media has no obligation to be fair or even handed when the candidate is so obviously unsuitable.

Trump has lied about everything, and you claim the media is unfair for pointing this out. His proposed policies violate the Constitution, the Geneva Convention, and common decency.

Watching the religious right themselves into knots to excuse his misogny, his three marriages, his vile comments towards women, and his admission of sexual assault, so they don't vote for a candidate that is pro-choice, is astounding.

The rest of the world thinks Americans who would vote for Trump are deranged. Seriously.

No it's not. All of the networks were promoting Trump, for the ratings. Then they realized the danger he posed and they smartened up.

Do us all a favor and go read the title of this thread. Like I said - irrelevant.

So when they are denying it they are just lying? Shoulda figgered that one!

I realize Trumpsters aren't the world's brightest lights, .....

I would bet my paycheck that Newt Gingrich has twice the IQ you have "lady".

No, the press is not supposed to "promote" anything, dear. I understand that you Stalinists have that knee jerk reflex, but the media is supposed to be objective and neutral. The People are supposed to decide elections, not ideological shills in the media.

Trump is facing a law suit for fraud in November, a rape trial in December, and 75 other law suits. He hasn't paid taxes in 30 years, and unabashedly brags about making $40 million on his bankruptcies.

And everyone knows that these cases are all shams by Clintonistas to smear Trump and will end up with him vindicated as usual.

Because she is corrupt. She left the White House dead broke 16 years ago and is now worth hundreds of millions of US dollars.

upload_2016-11-1_11-53-54.png

Agreed...but CNN is not alone. MSLSD has done exactly the same thing and the other old line networks have too.

This is why voters who get all their information from these outlets, consider Trump much worse than Hillary. The old media still has the power to dupe millions of Americans.

Trump sucks. Hillary is the end.

What I find laughable, Gipper is that if you go back and look at the coverage that outlets like CNN gave to Trump during the Republican primaries...it's rather apparent that they WANTED him to be Hillary's opponent come this Fall! They pushed him and then once he was nominated...their coverage completely changed. Liberally biased outlets like CNN are to blame for the "choice" that we have this election cycle. They played "Kingmaker" and it resulted in this freak show of a race.
So right...and too funny. The MSM is so clearly biased and desperately trying to influence the election with pro-Hillary and anti-Trump propaganda....but lefties can't see it.

I realize Trumpsters aren't the world's brightest lights, but the role of the press in American politics is to warn the public about those who are unqualified and/or corrupt who seek public office. Trump is that person.

Too funny....the role of the media is not to warn, as you foolishly believe. It is to inform and do so objectively not subjectively.

Your post has to be one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this forum in years.

Objectively, Trump is not a reasonable or sensible choice for President.

The media has no obligation to be fair or even handed when the candidate is so obviously unsuitable.

Trump has lied about everything, and you claim the media is unfair for pointing this out. His proposed policies violate the Constitution, the Geneva Convention, and common decency.

Watching the religious right themselves into knots to excuse his misogny, his three marriages, his vile comments towards women, and his admission of sexual assault, so they don't vote for a candidate that is pro-choice, is astounding.

The rest of the world thinks Americans who would vote for Trump are deranged. Seriously.
I don't know how one can be so delusional, except to believe you have accepted the lies of the left media.

Stop getting all your news from left wing sources. Are you paying attention to what Wikileaks has released? Do you know or care that much of the MSM is colluding with the Clintonista? Do you want four years of lies, corruption, and out right criminal actions? Have you forgotten who the Clinton's are? Do you not remember the 1990's?

Of course Trump sucks, but compared to Cankles he is George Fucking Washington.

Anyone who's watched CNN over the past two months and isn't a blinders wearing partisan knows that network has totally sold out for Clinton. Their coverage has been so one sided that it's laughable when someone claims that they aren't working with the Clinton campaign.
. Well you could say that these networks like NPR & CNN etc. have been leaning Democrat forever now.

Are you paying attention to what Wikileaks has released?
Are you talking about the DNC/Clinton strategy hacks? Ever wonder what the RNC/Trump strategy meetings would read like? Or are you talking about the Clinton private server Emails, none of which I have read? Are they public? Have you read any that you can quote?

When listening to these lib leaning networks, the liberalism just drips from everything. It's so obvious that if you can't notice it immediately, then you are a lib in life also. There is definitely an identifying character to liberalism, and once you identify it, then you will never forget it.

Im laughing that this is actually displayed as news. The whole world knows how left CNN is, but the reality is, the ratings over there are whats known in the cable ratings as "almost off the air" so really, who cares?:bye1:

When listening to these lib leaning networks, the liberalism just drips from everything. It's so obvious that if you can't notice it immediately, then you are a lib in life also. There is definitely an identifying character to liberalism, and once you identify it, then you will never forget it.
You talk like people don't know there are 'lib leaning' networks. Of course they do. That's why they listen and watch, just like you evidently choose networks and stations that reflect your views, and libs think you are the dupes.

You talk like people don't know there are 'lib leaning' networks. Of course they do. That's why they listen and watch, just like you evidently choose networks and stations that reflect your views, and libs think you are the dupes.
. I once watched CNN, local news, and Fox News. They all seemed to have good reports, shows, and good journalism. Then as time went by, and the nation chose to elect all these tragic polarising candidates such as we have in a Barack Hussien Obama, Hillary R. Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Polosi, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, and on and on it all went (the worst of the worst), and this (imho) is when this nation really split slam into.

Forum List

Back