CNN in the Bag for Billary from the Beginning

Anyone who's watched CNN over the past two months and isn't a blinders wearing partisan knows that network has totally sold out for Clinton. Their coverage has been so one sided that it's laughable when someone claims that they aren't working with the Clinton campaign.
. Well you could say that these networks like NPR & CNN etc. have been leaning Democrat forever now.
Sad fact about NPR is my fucking tax dollars support it.

Anyone who's watched CNN over the past two months and isn't a blinders wearing partisan knows that network has totally sold out for Clinton. Their coverage has been so one sided that it's laughable when someone claims that they aren't working with the Clinton campaign.
. Well you could say that these networks like NPR & CNN etc. have been leaning Democrat forever now.
. Exactly, and that is a shame because it is deplorable is what it is.... How the hell this country has went this far down the rabbit hole is outright amazing.

. Exactly, and that is a shame because it is deplorable is what it is.... How the hell this country has went this far down the rabbit hole is outright amazing.
State subsidies for media to push for more state control through subsidies.

These networks are no different than the government whether local or federal, where as for years now the liberal cancer has been metastasizing inside of them all. Once the cancer has become a huge tumor, then the tumor begins to determine whether they live or die by it's choice. Now removal of the tumors have to be done very slowly & precisely or either we have to get the body to somehow live with the cancer, and the body to control the cancer instead of the tumors controlling the body in a reversal of fortunes.

Forum List

Back