CNN: Ford to move TRUCK production from MEXICO to OHIO

Make America Great Again: CNN Reports Ford Motors Has Moved Truck Production From Mexico To Ohio

Opening this week. Maybe if Obama had made sure that more of this was happening, Hillary would have won and saved his legacy.
Trump forced this and isn't even President yet.

And I join you in marveling at the marvelous things he can accomplish by Not Being President.

Indeed it is my hope he can continue in that role for a long long time.

Make America Great Again: CNN Reports Ford Motors Has Moved Truck Production From Mexico To Ohio

Opening this week. Maybe if Obama had made sure that more of this was happening, Hillary would have won and saved his legacy.
Trump forced this and isn't even President yet.

And I join you in marveling at the marvelous things he can accomplish by Not Being President.

Indeed it is my hope he can continue in that role for a long long time.

:lmao: --- look who gave me an "agree" :rofl:

Reading is a lost art.

Yeah, uh, this was in the works for over a year. Also, Trump nor Obama has absolutely zero to do with this. So there is no reason for this to be in politics.

This deal has been in the works since 2011. :lol:

Major news at Ford; announcement could call for retention of 1,400 jobs

I hadn't heard about this, but it's really good news for Ohio. Jobs!

Best part is --- they're all going to get paid a whole year's salary, retroactively. Because linear time is meaningless to the Orange Roughy.

Yeah, uh, this was in the works for over a year. Also, Trump nor Obama has absolutely zero to do with this. So there is no reason for this to be in politics.

This deal has been in the works since 2011. :lol:

Major news at Ford; announcement could call for retention of 1,400 jobs

I hadn't heard about this, but it's really good news for Ohio. Jobs!

It's wonderful news for Ohio.
Yea, old news.

This just in ---- Mexico, trembling in fear, built a 400 foot wall made of black beans, and paid for it all.

They were so intimidated they did it back in 1983.

An interesting quote from the article.

"After Trump’s victory, Ford released a statement saying it agrees with Trump “that it is really important to unite the country – and we look forward to working together to support economic growth and jobs.”

Trump was able to reach these people by slamming free trade agreements that have long been a source of scorn in these white working class communities or gutting jobs. In the presidential debates, Trump’s economic rhetoric scored high, even with Hillary leaners, though they were thirsty for more details. In short, trade was one of Trump’s biggest weapons to use against Hillary Clinton, whose husband signed the North America Free Trade Agreement into law. In the end, the voters who wanted change—and who saw Trump as the agent who could bring that—won out over Clinton."

Well, this is the REAL headline in this article. I know a few laborer union members who voted for Trump instead of Hillary.

Make America Great Again: Union Concedes Their Poll Probably Didn’t Accurately Gauge Trump Support

Ford's moving trucks drove so fast, they broke the space-time continuum and arrived in Ohio a year before they left. :lmao:

Oh that reminds me --- don't spread this around but "Jeep is moving to China" :rofl:

As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say --- It's always sump'm.

Forum List

Back