CNN caught staging a fake news video

Anytime you set the stage for news it's fake!!!!
Yeah if a news station tells a Senator to stand somewhere with a better background, or has a group of people move to fit better into the shot, everybody knows that it immediately becomes fake news. :rolleyes:
BULL SHIT... your "explanation" isn't even CLOSE to what we see happening in the video. We see cnn gathering individuals, STAGING them where they want them, HANDING them props and CREATING the shot. There is NOTHING, ZIP, NADA, TRUTHFUL about what they're doing, PERIOD. It's as FAKE as a $7 BILL, and anyone that sees it with HALF a BRAIN will KNOW THAT.

And believe me, we know progs like you with your PATHETIC BULL SHIT EXCUSES trying to LIE about they're doing, NO ONE is going to believe you... NO ONE.

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.
Aaaahh... news flash, biker... this thread ain't about President Trump.

Although your deflection was expected, it didn't do anything to help cnn from being busted for fake news.

Hey, anytime someone says something about Trump you conservatives reply with "but Hillary, but Bill, but Obama" and deflect that way. I figured that pulling out examples of where Trump did the same thing were appropriate. I ask again, was Trump's announcement fake news because it was staged and he paid people to attend?
Well go ahead and ask, maybe someone will bite, but I'm sticking to the topic of this thread, which is cnn being busted for creating fake news.

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.
Aaaahh... news flash, biker... this thread ain't about President Trump.

Although your deflection was expected, it didn't do anything to help cnn from being busted for fake news.

Hey, anytime someone says something about Trump you conservatives reply with "but Hillary, but Bill, but Obama" and deflect that way. I figured that pulling out examples of where Trump did the same thing were appropriate. I ask again, was Trump's announcement fake news because it was staged and he paid people to attend?
trump wasnt reporting the news you twat.

Yeah if a news station tells a Senator to stand somewhere with a better background, or has a group of people move to fit better into the shot, everybody knows that it immediately becomes fake news. :rolleyes:
at that point the picture,isnt the news, just a suppliment.

geez dude. journalism was my minor n how i worked through college. just stop digging.

Watch the video that cnn aired. The women with the signs are not even it it. Watch it, and tell me what's fake. Go ahead.

It's on the reporter's twitter: Becky Anderson (@BeckyCNN) | Twitter

geez dude. journalism was my minor n how i worked through college. just stop digging.

Watch the video that cnn aired. The women with the signs are not even it it. Watch it, and tell me what's fake. Go ahead.

Piss off liar.

f70111b798_zps119e8a4a.gif

Shit here I was defending the reporter because putting people in front of a camera to condemn terrorism isn't fake news.... turns out, NOBODY WAS EVEN PUT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA!

the fake web? :)

we will see. im ok with waiting on facts here.

A Bbbbbuuuutttt Trump is offered up

Forum List

Back