CNN caught staging a fake news video

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

That's CNN for you. It sucks! :mad-61:
Here is CNN's report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Tell us where CNN stages a fake protest. You'll be the first alt-right retard who's done it all night. Good luck!

Enough of your Becky Anderson on Twitter ok?

I'm up to here with your Becky Anderson!

CRAP NEWS NETWORK = CNN

got it?
So you don't care that the OP is a total lie against CNN?

Lol of course I know that you don't care. Fuck off you dumb broad.

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

Tell us where CNN stages a fake protest. You'll be the first alt-right retard who's done it all night. Good luck!

WTF, you having difficulty clicking on the video in the original post?
I've watched it a few times. BUT YOU'RE A NEW CHALLENGER! Here's the link to the CNN report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Will YOU be the first alt-right nutjob to tell us where the fake news alleged in the OP appears in CNN's report? Everyone stay tuned!

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

CRAP NEWS NETWORK = CNN

got it?

get lost

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

CRAP NEWS NETWORK = CNN

got it?

get lost
Yeah that's the response I've been getting from you alt-right losers about this fake nonsense you're triggered over. Don't worry, it's not possible for me to think any less of you :thup:

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

I've watched it a few times. BUT YOU'RE A NEW CHALLENGER! Here's the link to the CNN report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Will YOU be the first alt-right nutjob to tell us where the fake news alleged in the OP appears in CNN's report? Everyone stay tuned!

Sigh....really....do you really feel they would post the entire video? That's a rhetorical question, you, stay a liberal they need you for your smarts.

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

Sigh....really....do you really feel they would post the entire video? That's a rhetorical question, you, stay a liberal they need you for your smarts.
"Entire video." So you admit that they never posted the thing that you're so butthurt over? Good grief :rolleyes:

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

"Entire video." So you admit that they never posted the thing that you're so butthurt over? Good grief :rolleyes:

Go away.

CNN was caught staging news in a video captured by citizen journalist, who posted the footage to his Twitter account @markantro. Becky Anderson of CNN is seen in London handing props to a “peace group.” https://medium.com/@Cernovich/cnn-bec...

==================================================

View attachment 130987

CNN Caught Staging Fake News Scene – Mike Cernovich – Medium

=====================================================================
These idiots are so stupid you can tell this is a liberal owned site, so easily indoctrinated by their die hard viewers lmao

More fake news from the idiot who always falls for fake news.

Moron, there really was a protest of Muslim women...

Muslim women stand 'in solidarity' with London terror attack victims on Westminster Bridge

... and the piece CNN aired did not contain the footage you showed in your OP. Here's what actually aired on CNN...

Becky Anderson on Twitter

Go away.
Why? If I went away, you'd have never learned you were being a moron. :thup:

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

CRAP NEWS NETWORK = CNN

got it?

The OP is a fucking moron who falls for every piece of fake news under the sun. My favorite, however, was when he fell for a story about a woman named, "Dorothy" surviving a tornado hurling her house with her inside for 130 miles in Kansas....

Tornado carries mobile home 130 miles, family inside unharmed

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

To try to make this people understand it's a waste of time

They are under Stockholm syndrome. :dunno:

I have personally witnessed this type of shit by the main stream media before. Back during the 2000 recounts. I saw the MSM actually do it.

CNN staged a FAKE debate with Hillary getting the questions before the debate...

Collusion, meddling, influencing election - all right there confessed.
Those are confirmed facts too, and yet the sheep just follow the made up lies of the MSM. They have also been caught admitting that is their job to control our thoughts.

I have personally witnessed this type of shit by the main stream media before. Back during the 2000 recounts. I saw the MSM actually do it.

Divorce yourself from television, it's pretty simple. If you’re looking for sympathy for supporting something that enrages you I believe you can find it in the dictionary located between shit and syphilis.

Sagging ratings Causes Desperation, I Guess.

The Debate is OVER - CNN CREDIBILITY SHOT - FAKE NEWS!

SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters

"A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

The same crowd was used for the following
AP post it appears – note the man with green around his neck in both pictures. This is how fake news spreads."

Sagging ratings Causes Desperation, I Guess.

The Debate is OVER - CNN CREDIBILITY SHOT - FAKE NEWS!

SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters

"A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

The same crowd was used for the following
AP post it appears – note the man with green around his neck in both pictures. This is how fake news spreads."

Yes, I saw it... who is deplorable now?

Forum List

Back