CNN calls the Griner exchange a win for Putin

You have no clue what President Trump did or didn't do to try and get Whelan released. You are just deflecting attention away from the idiot Griner and the idiot Biden.
I understand exactly where you're coming from....
imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Apparently they're as perplexed as everyone else.

"CNN — It is the most uneven of swaps at the most unlikely of times, but perhaps the intense pressure of this moment is why the exchange of a US basketball star for a Russian arms dealer ended up happening now.

On the surface, Brittney Griner and Viktor Bout are accused of ludicrously different crimes. Griner was sentenced to a Russian penal colony for possession of a single gram of cannabis oil. Bout is allegedly the most prolific arms dealer of the past decades, fuelling conflicts in Africa and beyond – and more specifically being convicted in a US court of plotting to kill Americans.

But the circumstances and political pressure on both sides reversed this imbalance. Griner gained a significance to Americans – based on her claims of innocence and her blatant seizure as a geopolitical pawn on the eve of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine – that mandated the Biden administration to begin negotiations with the Kremlin at the worst point of US-Russian relations since at least the end of the Cold War.

Bout’s outsized importance to Russia has always been the bigger puzzle. How can one man be so valuable to Moscow they spend decades seeking his release at whatever level they can, and also be just an innocent and unfortunate global pilot and tradesman, as he has claimed? Who is this guy who denies everything?"

Why Viktor Bout's return to Russia is so important for Vladimir Putin | CNN
Yet we are expected to believe that the semi-human who ordered this trade, with an approval in the middle 30's, including just 28% with indy's, just enjoyed one of the very greatest 1st term midterm election results in American history, he is an animal, less than a rat in fact, Americans should be kicking his teeth out, instead they are doing their narcotics and lusting after 12-14 year old boys and girls!

So you are cool with releasing the Merchant of Fucking Death?
I'm okay with the exchange.

But now you call him the Merchant of Fucking Death, that sounds a lot worse than jus the Merchant of Death.

Had you ever heard of this guy before today? No. Don't lie and say you had.

If Ukraine is rolling up the Russian military, I am not too worried that the US will face Russia later on in the bracket.
If it wasn't important to keep this fellow behind bars, why didn't Sleepy Joe release him before now?
Good question actually.

"CNN — It is the most uneven of swaps at the most unlikely of times, but perhaps the intense pressure of this moment is why the exchange of a US basketball star for a Russian arms dealer ended up happening now.

On the surface, Brittney Griner and Viktor Bout are accused of ludicrously different crimes. Griner was sentenced to a Russian penal colony for possession of a single gram of cannabis oil. Bout is allegedly the most prolific arms dealer of the past decades, fuelling conflicts in Africa and beyond – and more specifically being convicted in a US court of plotting to kill Americans.

But the circumstances and political pressure on both sides reversed this imbalance. Griner gained a significance to Americans – based on her claims of innocence and her blatant seizure as a geopolitical pawn on the eve of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine – that mandated the Biden administration to begin negotiations with the Kremlin at the worst point of US-Russian relations since at least the end of the Cold War.

Bout’s outsized importance to Russia has always been the bigger puzzle. How can one man be so valuable to Moscow they spend decades seeking his release at whatever level they can, and also be just an innocent and unfortunate global pilot and tradesman, as he has claimed? Who is this guy who denies everything?"

Why Viktor Bout's return to Russia is so important for Vladimir Putin | CNN
What CNN and all of the Legacy media won't say is that the heat was being turned up on the Twitter file releases and the exposure of their role in silencing Americans in violation of the First Amendment.

Knowing full well that they needed a distraction, they caved into Putin for the Merchant of Death for a minor American athlete, leaving an Ameirican Marine in Russian custody.

Careful snowflake, you might melt.

She's represented the nation numerous times on the world stage. What have you done?
He/She is the IDIOT who got caught trying to smuggle hash oil through Russian security. That has resulted in the release of Victor Bout, who was in prison for dealing weapons to terrorist organizations AND the drug cartels. I'm always here to explain things to you FunnyCorn. Just ask.

So you are cool with releasing the Merchant of Fucking Death?

If it wasn't important to keep this fellow behind bars, why didn't Sleepy Joe release him before now?

Running guns is an honorable profession.
Everyone should have easy gun access, since that is the foundation of democracy.
The US just does not want anyone to have a democracy.

Careful snowflake, you might melt.

She's represented the nation numerous times on the world stage. What have you done?

Griner was no representative of the United States. The fact that the chose to kneel while the National Anthem was being played, denies her of that distinction.

"I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season. I think we should take that much of a stand."

“I’m going to protest regardless. I’m not going to be out there for the national anthem. If the league continues to want to play it, that’s fine. It will be all season long, I’ll not be out there. I feel like more are going to probably do the same thing. I can only speak for myself.”

Griner will protest during the national anthem all season

Last edited:
He/She is the IDIOT who got caught trying to smuggle hash oil through Russian security. That has resulted in the release of Victor Bout, who was in prison for dealing weapons to terrorist organizations AND the drug cartels. I'm always here to explain things to you FunnyCorn. Just ask.

I prefer "terrorist organizations AND the drug cartels" to the colonial imperialism of the US government, invading innocent countries on a regular basis.

Even Joe is perplexed. Joe stopped understanding anything he does long ago and has now just resigned himself to just reading whatever is written for him on his cue cards.

bidenhalluc.gif

I've never seen a fake illegitimate president like Joe so eager to help out a guy like Putin. Wonder how many thousands of people will get killed around the world, die at the hands of Joe's latest blunder releasing the most dangerous man in the world for some worthless snotty treasonous dyke? This was Joe's best work? Will Joe give her a job now in his administration of freaks and seditionists? Make her a WH spokesman? What next, does Joe volunteer to get right in there to be Pooty's private TP too using his tongue to clean him like he does for Jinping?

So her status as an athlete makes her more important than a guy like Whelan?

You ain’t right.
Pauk Whelan was a US Marine. If that were the sum total of it, I would agree with you. But Paul Whelan was also court martialed for larceny, dereliction of duty, using someone elses social security number, and a few other charges. He was given a Bad Conduct Discharge. So please do not make it sound as though an honorable veteran was left there.

He also traveled to Russia several times and was convicted of being a spy.
He said it right.

Forum List

Back