CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

You say enhance Trump's image, I say expose who Trump is.
The more you see who he really is, the less you like him unless you are a very disturbed individual.

I want more CNN Trump town halls.
Expose who he is? You have had 8 fucking years. That is not enough exposure? Moron.

346456150_205070138959426_927632229021727929_n.jpg

They know a lying skank when they see one, dumbass.

8 years should be enough but too many people are not paying attention. Any moral, ethical American patriot could not support Trump if they have been paying attention to what he says and what he has done.

You are still fucking retarded, you little stupid bitch boy.

You say enhance Trump's image, I say expose who Trump is.
The more you see who he really is, the less you like him unless you are a very disturbed individual.

I want more CNN Trump town halls.

Trump is a less that perfect man who may have been the best President in any of our lifetimes.

8 years should be enough but too many people are not paying attention. Any moral, ethical American patriot could not support Trump if they have been paying attention to what he says and what he has done.
You know why they are not paying attention? It has all been lies. That has been confirmed by recent revelations. Now they have weaponized the DoJ and the FBI to get him and his supporters. Some guilty acting SOBs there.

You know why they are not paying attention? It has all been lies. That has been confirmed by recent revelations. Now they have weaponized the DoJ and the FBI to get him and his supporters. Some guilty acting SOBs there.

None of this will be corrected through legal channels either.
It's too late for that

The retort of a very well Trained Trump trained monkey.
No, just someone who knows the difference between right and wrong. And the assholes you support could not be more wrong about the direction we are going in chasing fantasies that make you feel good about yourself while they take away your rights, lower your standard of living, and plan on owning your children.

No, just someone who knows the difference between right and wrong. And the assholes you support could not be more wrong about the direction we are going in chasing fantasies that make you feel good about yourself while they take away your rights, lower your standard of living, and plan on owning your children.
My family is doing very well in the best country in the world, thank you.

Forum List

Back