CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

Biden wasn't there. Didn't you watch the Town Hall meeting last night?

Trump kept repeating the same old lies. He seemed tired and hostile.
YOU keep on screeching LIES about Trump with every fucking post!!!!
Oh, Trump has been raping women all over the place for decades you CLAIM.
If that were true, why the FUCK didn't these poor poor victims pursue justice????? If I got raped by a BILLIONARE I sure as shit would!!!!
You are a lying partisan insane fucking asshole and you should shut the hell up! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

If that were true, why the FUCK didn't these poor poor victims pursue justice????? If I got raped by a BILLIONARE I sure as shit would!!!!
You are a lying partisan insane fucking asshole and you should shut the hell up! :eusa_hand:

That’s the key right there. The woman never filed a police report or filed charges when it happened 25 years ago, knowing that if it were true, a billionaire would offer MILLIONS to settle the case.

She made the whole thing up. And the story she came up with doesn’t even make sense.

That’s the key right there. The woman never filed a police report or filed charges when it happened 25 years ago, knowing that if it were true, a billionaire would offer MILLIONS to settle the case.

She made the whole thing up. And the story she came up with doesn’t even make sense.
Just EXACTLY like Christine Ballsey Ford's LIES about Kavanaugh!!!
These lying Marxists have no shame or sense of self-awareness, it's INSANE!
:banghead:

Just EXACTLY like Christine Ballsey Ford's LIES about Kavanaugh!!!
These lying Marxists have no shame or sense of self-awareness, it's INSANE!
:banghead:
Exactly. The only difference is that Trump was tried in leftist, anti-Trump Manhattan.

The Greaest CON MAN to every occupy the White House is Barack Obama. He conned his way into the Presidency pretending to be the Great Uniter who was going to calm the seas. He immediately proceeded to do the exact opposite. THAT is a con man. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get. That IS NOT a con man.
Absolutely false. He tried to unite, but the hatred form the right was too great. You always sore losers. RETHUGLICANS.

WYSIWYG =A 300 POUND WOMANIZER ON FULL DISPLAY ACTING LIKE AN 11 YEAR OLD BULLY.
That is what America saw at this Town Hall. The only thing missing was the pimples on on the VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATORS face.

Obama was a good president. You just prefer Trump's Jerry Springer style shit show.
President Obama was not a good President. Many things went on behind the scenes. He was a good orator though. Not good at debates and Romney did not go in for the kill when he had a chance after he destroyed Obama in the first one. I know many people who say they lived better under Trump than Joe. Joe's EO's gotta go. The trillions and trillions of dollars in printing press fiat currency they passed in legislation has to be cut to a degree.

Absolutely false. He tried to unite, but the hatred form the right was too great. You always sore losers. RETHUGLICANS.

WYSIWYG =A 300 POUND WOMANIZER ON FULL DISPLAY ACTING LIKE AN 11 YEAR OLD BULLY.
That is what America saw at this Town Hall. The only thing missing was the pimples on on the VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATORS face.
Joe through the false unite agenda out with the bath water before he was sworn in. The first day with EO's up to the ceiling that he signed was a forewarning. You want the Village; you got it, and it will get worse.

In the clips I saw, the audience clapped when he pushed back at her, and laughed when he called her a nasty person. This is a CNN audience. So what do they do? Give her the 9PM prime time slot. Fun to watch the demise.

Who is Christine Ballsey Ford :rolleyes:

Biden wasn't there. Didn't you watch the Town Hall meeting last night?

Trump kept repeating the same old lies. He seemed tired and hostile.
Don't be silly, you know what that means, They are comparing CNN interviews with Biden and with Trump in the same way they notice differences in party debates.

Forum List

Back