CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

Lefties thought they had a winner with CNN's childish batshit hysteria but they found out that their sources don't necessarily represent the truth. They continue to lash out even though their argument is laughable. What a bunch.

Lefties thought they had a winner with CNN's childish batshit hysteria but they found out that their sources don't necessarily represent the truth. They continue to lash out even though their argument is laughable. What a bunch.
The CNN gave Trump a national stage. Trump was Trump. CNN did nothing to prevent Trump from being Trump.
I feel the winners are the anti-Trump people.
Trump is his own worst enemy and he has many enemies.

The CNN gave Trump a national stage. Trump was Trump. CNN did nothing to prevent Trump from being Trump.
I feel the winners are the anti-Trump people.
Trump is his own worst enemy and he has many enemies.
If the winners are the anti Trump people why does CNN have to go into a batshit hysterical tirade about something they set up? Something doesn't add up and I expect unintended consequence of CNN's "town hall" extravaganza is the fact that it did more to enhance Trump's legacy and they ain't happy about it. .

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

Spoken like a true Fascist.

the left will never forgive trump for having normal sexual urges towards women....if he were queer the left would love him....so relax, go drink some of your famous queer beer and be happy you are queer too
Great article that I posted. A real homerun If I do say so myself. :abgg2q.jpg:

:itsok:normal men have urges.

PREDATORS act on those urges forcefully

YOU WORSHIP A VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR

346070878_921630749103349_5336808659174296373_n.jpg

If the winners are the anti Trump people why does CNN have to go into a batshit hysterical tirade about something they set up? Something doesn't add up and I expect unintended consequence of CNN's "town hall" extravaganza is the fact that it did more to enhance Trump's legacy and they ain't happy about it. .
You say enhance Trump's image, I say expose who Trump is.
The more you see who he really is, the less you like him unless you are a very disturbed individual.

I want more CNN Trump town halls.

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

Those are not elections lies.

Forum List

Back