CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t

Trump broke Box Wine Nancy.

Chief Justice Roberts:

"It is therefore ordered and adjudged that the said Donald John Trump be, and he is
hereby, acquitted of the charges in said articles"

The only bipartisan vote in the trial was to convict.

She has a point.... Clinton was acquitted after a real trial, with witnesses and with evidence submitted, from both sides....

There was no real trial, with evidence and witnesses in Trumps....

I don't think there was ever a criminal, civic or impeachment trial in our entire history of a Nation, that did not permit witness testimony and documented evidence, as was with this SHAM trial......

THAT will forever be the *asterisk next to the Trump Acquittal.....

they should have just allowed them.... he was going to likely be acquitted anyway, on a partisan basis, but at least it would have made the trial appear to be, a trial and not the shameful, blatant, not questionable, the fix is in SCAM that it was....

You seem to forget the HOUSE generated witnesses and documents, they voted to impeach BASED on their set of witnesses and documents, then sent it to Trial in the Senate where they prosecute it. They claimed they had an overwhelming case at the time, it was the HOUSE who rushed their impeachment process, can't blame the Senate for their shoddy impeachment effort.....

The Senate followed all the legal rules, when they decided no more witnesses and voted for acquittal, Nancy should shut the hell up or she should get CENSURE!

The Senate Rules allows for voting whether to allow additional witnesses, they decided not to because the House didn't have case in the first place. You should stop being trapped in ideological/partisan traps because they make people stupid and delusional, like Nancy is.

Last edited:
2ef2ee5e0a1134f3b308591eb6e21b44.jpg

Awe................the Dems got the Almost trophy............You see in Liberal Utopia everyone gets a trophy........

calm-down-little-trump-hater-i-found-your-binky-i-65710988.png

Just like the primaries for Trump.............

Trump gets Free Advertising..............LOL

IMG_2389.jpeg

She has a point.... Clinton was acquitted after a real trial, with witnesses and with evidence submitted, from both sides....

I don't think there was ever a criminal, civic or impeachment trial in our entire history of a Nation, that did not permit witness testimony and documented evidence, as was with this SHAM trial......

they should have just allowed them.... he was going to likely be acquitted anyway, on a partisan basis, but at least it would have made the trial appear to be, a trial and not the shameful, blatant, not questionable, the fix is in SCAM that it was....
So why didn’t the asshole Democrats in the house call their witnesses? Why why why?

And how's Pelosi's district doing..........

hmmm...........lets take a look......to see the Greatness of the Dem Leader.

c607b425872af108a9c6eddbd27e42aa.jpg

He didn't win the election either.

Dumbfucks.

He did.
More Americans wanted Hillary in charge....
You mean, more illegal Central Americans, because that is only one of the reasons she claims she got enough extra votes. The main reason is wherever there were dirty deep state precinct chairmen, she did well. Wherever she couldn't buy them off with soros' gold, she only got the ugly truth. The American people do not like Hillary "I forget" Clinton, because she forgot why she helped herself to Whitewater assets that chisled entire life savings of dozens of senior citizens so she could be rich. The American people do not forget chiselers who lawyered their way out of accounting to the people of America through the grand jury that was in place back then. Poor widdle Hillary. They're a $300,000,000.00 family that takes whatever it wants.
Clinton Family Net Worth 2020 | The Wealth Record

Why? The Democrats had this rich history of being reasonable . Now? Marry your horse, destroy normality. Cannibalism is a alternate cultural norm...really? I am wondering how much it cost the globalist to buy out the Democratic party . How many trillions of dollars?

Why? The Democrats had this rich history of being reasonable . Now? Marry your horse, destroy normality. Cannibalism is a alternate cultural norm...really? I am wondering how much it cost the globalist to buy out the Democratic party . How many trillions of dollars?
I don't know, but I wish Soros would spend a few nickels cleaning up the San Francisco streets that are currently filled with feces and bent needles. ...for their own good, of course. Good night everybody. :sleep:

Let’s see what the voters say about the Republican “acquittal”

I don't know, but I wish Soros would spend a few nickels cleaning up the San Francisco streets that are currently filled with feces and bent needles. ...for their own good, of course. Good night everybody. :sleep:
You heard the clean up squads were attacked by the self anointed er "antifa" kids in hoods fighting imaginary oppression by you know, Nazis, because hygiene is evil And god forbid people be able to vote on whether their city becomes a sanctuary for illegal aliens or not. Real Nazis forced their ideology on US, and then questioned us for noticing . Hello.

The democrats had a partisan sham of an impeachment proceeding in the House, and the Republicans had a partisan sham impeachment trial in the senate, so what? The whole exercise was partisan and the outcome known before it was started, so stop with the fake outrage and get on with the peoples' business.
it wasn't a sham in the House, it was all on the up and up....at least on the Democratic side, the Republicans did nothing but put on a ridiculous show of nonsense, acting in front of cameras, storming deposition rooms that most were already invited in to, and simply lies.... you believe the Trump bull crud conman lies too easily on this.....imho.

AND the House is who the Founders EXPECTED to be gung ho and likely partisan, the founders never charged the house members with taking an oath, under God, to be impartial, fair, and serve justice...

our founders charged Senators with THIS VERY IMPORTANT responsibility and special sworn oath for their duties in the impeachment trial....

the founders, foolishly believed, the great deliberative body of congress, the Senators, could honor the charge and sworn oath, faithfully....

BOY OH BOY! Were our founders so wrong......

Last edited:

The House proceedings were a sham, therefore the Republicans had no reason to Ingratiate themselves to pelosi and Shciff just because they claimed Trump was a clear and present danger to the world.
The House voted to impeach Trump knowing that they did not have enough evidence, therefore there is no way their votes were honest and based on facts that were deliberated on. Their votes were solely based on emotion, running deep from the Russian collusion fiasco and based on opinions by federal employees who had bad Feeeeelings about Trump's foreign policy decisions.
House Democrats had every chance to take their time, gather all the witness they needed before they voted, but unfortunately, they must have wanted to go skiing over Christmas break, because they said they didnt have time. And they sure didnt want the Supreme Court to get their hands on anything.

Pelosi wants to pretend the dimwit democrats never had a month of hearings and called 17 useless witnesses.

A ton of witnesses testified in Trump's Senate trial. Every one of the witnesses the Dems interviewed.

That is how impeachment trials happen. The House gathers their evidence (I just snickered out loud at the dems idea of evidence) and interview witnesses that can then be cross-examined at trial.

They weren't cross-examined because the Defense determined (AND PROVED) that the witnesses had no first-hand knowledge of the charges.

The House failed to make its case and Trump was acquitted.
WOW! That is NOT at all, what happened! Where in the world do you guys get this stuff from...?

A ton of witnesses testified in Trump's Senate trial. Every one of the witnesses the Dems interviewed.

That is how impeachment trials happen. The House gathers their evidence (I just snickered out loud at the dems idea of evidence) and interview witnesses that can then be cross-examined at trial.

They weren't cross-examined because the Defense determined (AND PROVED) that the witnesses had no first-hand knowledge of the charges.

The House failed to make its case and Trump was acquitted.
WOW! That is NOT at all, what happened! Where in the world do you guys get this stuff from...?
Get your blinders off please. TDS is real.

Forum List

Back