CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t

Trump broke Box Wine Nancy.

Chief Justice Roberts:

"It is therefore ordered and adjudged that the said Donald John Trump be, and he is
hereby, acquitted of the charges in said articles"

45 remains Impeached.

Just like Andrew Johnson - Impeached.

Just like Bill Clinton - Impeached.

Fuck The Fucking Traitor 45.

Fuck The Fucking Traitor's Who Support The Fucking Traitor 45.

Now I'm sure the dead from the neck Cons find it funny (NOT funny but true) but funny that 45 has been Impeached. The fact remains, stupidity of fuck wad dumb as pile of dried up dog turd GroppenFuhrer Followers, the fact remains he is now and forever more remains Impeached.

The Draft Dodging Piece of Shit 45 remains Impeached.

He was NOT EXONERATED.

He was NOT FOUND NOT GUILTY.

He will forever be IMPEACHED.

Fuck the Fucking Traitor 45.

Fuck The Fucking Traitors who support the Fucking Traitor 45.

Chief Justice Roberts:
Chief Justice Roberts:

"It is therefore ordered and adjudged that the said Donald John Trump be, and he is
We already know all the Repub senators (except Mitt) ignored the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt. So what's your point?

We already know all the Repub senators (except Mitt) ignored the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt. So what's your point?

Yeah, that’s why Trump’s approval has skyrocketed.
Sucks to be a mentally disabled Leftard!

You still are to stupid to breed, it is not NOW and never has been the JOB of the senate to investigate the charges, they simply review the charges and evidence presented and rebutted by the House managers and the defense. Since the House does not call defense witnesses the Senate will usually allow the defense to call them but all it does for the prosecution is call witnesses already interviewed by the House for clarification. IT IS THE JOB OF THE HOUSE TO CALL WITNESSES AND GATHER EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CHARGES THEY LEVEL against the President.
Hearing witnesses and evaluating evidence submitted in the trial IS THE JURY'S duty.

That is not investigating....that's what is expected in a trial.

:cuckoo:
LOL you damn retard. It is not the JOB of the JURY to call witnesses that is the defense and prosecutors job, you know the House and the defense lawyers. God you get stupider with every post.
you are partly mistaken....

yes the prosecution and defense request witnesses in an impeachment,

HOWEVER, Mitch's trial rules state that the Senators get to vote on if they will allow any witnesses at all, and if yes, then the senators get to vote on each and every witness called and whether to allow them to testify, and the rules did not permit any of the witnesses that testified during the house inquiry, to testify live, allowing the president's team to cross examine them....

The Trial was a complete SHAM, rgs, there's no way around it....

And yes, it is what it is.... he got his acquittal, come hell or high water.... and ya'll Cheer!!!
Winner, at all costs!!!

No matter the destruction of the rule of law, the destruction of our constitution, the destruction of equal branches of governmnt, with the destruction of the power of the House, the ONLY REPRESENTATION, ''We the People'' have in our govt.... which ultimately means... the destruction of all the founders believed in.... ''We are a Nation of Laws, not men...'' you all have seemed to have chosen the opposite of what they believed in,
and what we used to stand for...

This whole event, just gets added to the complete lawlessness and every day occurrences of the past 3 years, the whole thing is disheartening, and makes me realize, the USA really is not, what I imagined it was.... my entire life... :(
Look you RAGING LOON Take Clinton's Impeachment, 3 witnesses were called by the Senate, 3 . Why, because the Senators had questions about their testimony to the House. Be specific now and cite for me when all the witnesses were called by Clinton's defense team and all the prosecution witness by the House in the Clinton Impeachment.... I am about feed up with your abject IGNORANCE and LYING. The Senate does NOT TRY THE CASE they simply listen to the evidence presented by the House and the defense and render a verdict. GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING CLUELESS it hurts.
Calm down RGS, allow yourself to be wrong every once in a while, it won't be the end of the world.... we all make mistakes.

as I have explained to you before, EVERY IMPEACHMENT IS DIFFERENT, based on the circumstances

Clinton had a special prosecutor, Kenneth Starr doing all of the official investigating and had a grand jury.

Andrew Johnson, had a full trial, as our founders intended imo and was tried, with 41 witnesses before the Senators, in full public view, and if the Senators had questions after the witnesses were questioned by both the prosecutor and cross examination by the defense, the Senators also asked their questions of the witnesses, in FULL public view.

Trump's trial was a sham, because it had neither.
What statutes did he violate................and why to GENERIC BS CHARGES......

Hmmm............because the whole think was BS...........

Your side could have done more in Congress....but they wanted it to go away....because it was a losing proposition only done to satisfy the FAR LEFT................

It was a PARTICIPATION TROPHY of the LOSING TEAM.

Chief Justice Roberts:

45 remains Impeached.

Now I'm sure the dead from the neck Cons find it funny (NOT funny but true) but funny that 45 has been Impeached. The fact remains, stupidity of fuck wad dumb as pile of dried up dog turd GroppenFuhrer Followers, the fact remains he is now and forever more remains Impeached.

He was NOT EXONERATED.

Chief Justice Roberts:
Chief Justice Roberts:

Hearsay and feelings isn't overwhelming anything.

Hearing witnesses and evaluating evidence submitted in the trial IS THE JURY'S duty.

That is not investigating....that's what is expected in a trial.

:cuckoo:
LOL you damn retard. It is not the JOB of the JURY to call witnesses that is the defense and prosecutors job, you know the House and the defense lawyers. God you get stupider with every post.

HOWEVER, Mitch's trial rules state that the Senators get to vote on if they will allow any witnesses at all, and if yes, then the senators get to vote on each and every witness called and whether to allow them to testify, and the rules did not permit any of the witnesses that testified during the house inquiry, to testify live, allowing the president's team to cross examine them....

And yes, it is what it is.... he got his acquittal, come hell or high water.... and ya'll Cheer!!!
Winner, at all costs!!!

No matter the destruction of the rule of law, the destruction of our constitution, the destruction of equal branches of governmnt, with the destruction of the power of the House, the ONLY REPRESENTATION, ''We the People'' have in our govt.... which ultimately means... the destruction of all the founders believed in.... ''We are a Nation of Laws, not men...'' you all have seemed to have chosen the opposite of what they believed in,

This whole event, just gets added to the complete lawlessness and every day occurrences of the past 3 years, the whole thing is disheartening, and makes me realize, the USA really is not, what I imagined it was.... my entire life... :(
Look you RAGING LOON Take Clinton's Impeachment, 3 witnesses were called by the Senate, 3 . Why, because the Senators had questions about their testimony to the House. Be specific now and cite for me when all the witnesses were called by Clinton's defense team and all the prosecution witness by the House in the Clinton Impeachment.... I am about feed up with your abject IGNORANCE and LYING. The Senate does NOT TRY THE CASE they simply listen to the evidence presented by the House and the defense and render a verdict. GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING CLUELESS it hurts.
Calm down RGS, allow yourself to be wrong every once in a while, it won't be the end of the world.... we all make mistakes.

as I have explained to you before, EVERY IMPEACHMENT IS DIFFERENT, based on the circumstances

Clinton had a special prosecutor, Kenneth Starr doing all of the official investigating and had a grand jury.

Andrew Johnson, had a full trial, as our founders intended imo and was tried, with 41 witnesses before the Senators, in full public view, and if the Senators had questions after the witnesses were questioned by both the prosecutor and cross examination by the defense, the Senators also asked their questions of the witnesses, in FULL public view.

None of that excuses the House for not doing their job. The Constitution says the House investigates impeachment, not the Senate.

13 witnesses and over 2800 documents submitted. You keep lying about no witnesses or evidence. It isn't working.

That lie won't fly, get a new one.
The house did the best that they could under the circumstances, and the Senate did NOT.

Chief Justice Roberts:

45 remains Impeached.

He was NOT EXONERATED.

Chief Justice Roberts:
Chief Justice Roberts:

That's not what Lamar Alexander said, nor Romney....

Winner, at all costs!!!

None of that excuses the House for not doing their job. The Constitution says the House investigates impeachment, not the Senate.

13 witnesses and over 2800 documents submitted. You keep lying about no witnesses or evidence. It isn't working.

The house did the best that they could under the circumstances, and the Senate did NOT.
Under what circumstances?

45 remains Impeached.

He was NOT EXONERATED.

Chief Justice Roberts:
Chief Justice Roberts:

Nobody cares what they think except brain dead Dimwinger idiots.

45 remains Impeached.

He was NOT EXONERATED.

Chief Justice Roberts:
Chief Justice Roberts:

Who?

Winner, at all costs!!!

That’s why Trump’s approval skyrocketed.

Winner, at all costs!!!

I can't decide if you are really as stupid as your many posts suggest, or that you are an agitator in training and still can't pass muster as a successful one. Of course I might be correct on both counts.

Committee hearings are not trials. Anyone who is not stupid or willingly obtuse knows this. And, BTW, your comment is nothing more than an echo of so many others, please don't pretend you had an original thought. I know you don't have that ability.

If he was stupid he would be a lib.

Your post is not only absurd it is a ludicrous ad hominem; in my terms, a double Idiot-Gram.

I suppose the biddable fools who attend trump rallies and chant together, "lock her up" are jurors who have heard evidence which is probative to some crime and have found HRC guilty; are they examples of an intelligent and thinking coterie.

Wake up and smell the coffee, trump is not only a demagogue and a charlatan he is intentionally divisive, and has intentionally created hate among his followers. Too many of the posts, such as your, "if he was stupid he would be a lib", have dominated this message board.

Democrats presented their partisan case unobstructed.

No, they didn't. Not in the Senate. Why would you say they did?

13 witnesses, over 2800 pages of documents.

They still had no case.

TOTAL EXONERATION!

^^^ Diarrhea of the mouth ^^^, same old stink day after day. This arrogant jerk has nothing of substance to offer and echoes the usual RW Propaganda as if it is original.

Will Nostra ever figure out he(?) has no credibility?

More credibility than of you retarded libs.

You show a high degree of intelligence and use of decorum. Your use of links and data to support your well thought out opinions belie any effort by me to criticize any post of yours.

[Sometimes sarcasm is an effective tool when dealing with jerks like you. For the readers who think ... err ... believe you have anything substantive, thoughtful and thought provoking, I pity them]

The irony being his approval rating has improved because of misinformed dupes like yourself.

Join Antifa. It's full of hateful Leftists like you who have nothing but bitterness and ignorance in your hearts.

How pathetic everything you say is. My ignore list now includes you. Life is too short to tolerate the likes of you.

Last edited:
Democrats presented their partisan case unobstructed.

No, they didn't. Not in the Senate. Why would you say they did?

13 witnesses, over 2800 pages of documents.

They still had no case.

TOTAL EXONERATION!

^^^ Diarrhea of the mouth ^^^, same old stink day after day. This arrogant jerk has nothing of substance to offer and echoes the usual RW Propaganda as if it is original.

Will Nostra ever figure out he(?) has no credibility?

More credibility than of you retarded libs.

You show a high degree of intelligence and use of decorum. Your use of links and data to support your well thought out opinions belie any effort by me to criticize any post of yours.

[Sometimes sarcasm is an effective tool when dealing with jerks like you. For the readers who think ... err ... believe you have anything substantive, thoughtful and thought provoking, I pity them]
Truth hurts. Here's more, Dems suck.

Winner, at all costs!!!

The Senate did the only thing they could do, given the weakness of the House's case.

I can't decide if you are really as stupid as your many posts suggest, or that you are an agitator in training and still can't pass muster as a successful one. Of course I might be correct on both counts.

Committee hearings are not trials. Anyone who is not stupid or willingly obtuse knows this. And, BTW, your comment is nothing more than an echo of so many others, please don't pretend you had an original thought. I know you don't have that ability.

If he was stupid he would be a lib.

Your post is not only absurd it is a ludicrous ad hominem; in my terms, a double Idiot-Gram.

I suppose the biddable fools who attend trump rallies and chant together, "lock her up" are jurors who have heard evidence which is probative to some crime and have found HRC guilty; are they examples of an intelligent and thinking coterie.

Wake up and smell the coffee, trump is not only a demagogue and a charlatan he is intentionally divisive, and has intentionally created hate among his followers. Too many of the posts, such as your, "if he was stupid he would be a lib", have dominated this message board.
Intentionally defensive when attacked, but we weren't suppose to notice the leftist attacks on Trump, but rather just the bulldog defensive responses by Trump when attacked eh ??

Yeah, that’s why Trump’s approval has skyrocketed.
Sucks to be a mentally disabled Leftard!
The irony being his approval rating has improved because of misinformed dupes like yourself.
Sure are alot of misinformed dupes out there. LOL. Maybe you should realize that you are in the minority view these days. Just trying to be helpful is all.

Forum List

Back