Illegal aliens do not deserve the same rights as American citizens

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

For reference go to approximately the 26:11 minute mark

Rep Nadler is outraged that foreigners who are in America illegally would be detained and ultimately deported without due process that American citizens are entitled to

And I say they dont deserve the same rights and this is a perfect example of one of those times

Rep Nadler is outraged that foreigners who are in America illegally would be detained and ultimately deported without due process that American citizens are entitled to

And I say they dont deserve the same rights and this is a perfect example of one of those times

The bottomless ignorance of the left.

being detained and going through the deportation process is due process,,

out rights are human rights not american rights,,

each one is specific who they apply too,,

And…they dont have all the rights that citizens do

They have the rights that any foreign invader has -- three hots and a cot until the adults regain control and start deporting his kind.

I personally think that arrangement is far too generous. I'd choose this, at the border.

1710179143543.png

Constitution does not confer blanket so called human rights. Illegals must be treated lawfully but that’s about it.
being detained and deported when they fail to show they are here legally is being treated lawfully,,

each right is specific who they apply to,, and only one specifies americans/ the people

They have the rights that any foreign invader has -- three hots and a cot until the adults regain control and start deporting his kind.

I personally think that arrangement is far too generous. I'd choose this, at the border.

View attachment 915671
Me too!

But unfortunately not legal

Or humane even if we could do it

Nip the problem in the bud by preventing their entry in the first place. There is no Constitutional right to illegally enter this country.
Exactly

Thats one of the many reasons libs hate the wall

It puts a stop to all their little games

Forum List

Back