What's new

CNN actual story:'I have never seen him eat a vegetable:' Trump braces for a beef-free menu in India

waltky

Wise ol' monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mebbe he'll eat a mongoose...

... or a habu"

Rambunctious

Platinum Member
Reaction score
CNN should be viewed as nothing more than the national enquirer and national lampoon at this point....

Last edited:

skye

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CNN /CRAP NEWS NETWORK is scum

I don't know why anybody would bother publishing garbage from CNN

You should be better off ignoring the bitch,OP

Rambunctious

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The president travels with his chef even when attending foreign dinners his own chef supervises and or prepares his and the 1st ladies meal...secret service agents inspect everything in the kitchen right down to refrigerator and meat temperatures...and I'm sure if Trump wanted a big mac he could get one flown in and really make CNN's head explode.....hey CNN....isn't there more important local and global news you need to report besides this steady drum beat of anti Trump made up bullshit?....

MarathonMike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine Walter Cronkite saying "Sources tell us that President Kennedy almost never eats vegetables!" This is how laughably pathetic CNN and the rest of the lame stream media has become.

justoffal

Gold Member
Reaction score
The president travels with his chef even when attending foreign dinners his own chef supervises and or prepares his and the 1st ladies meal...secret service agents inspect everything in the kitchen right down to refrigerator and meat temperatures...and I'm sure if Trump wanted a big mac he could get one flown in and really make CNN's head explode.....hey CNN....isn't there more important local and global news you need to report besides this steady drum beat of anti Trump made up bullshit?....
Air Force One travels with a fully stocked larder that is certain to be filled with everything president likes.

Jo

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump doesn't eat vegetables? Maybe he is allergic to wheelchairs?

Most reactions - Past 7 days