CNBC and MSNBC are liars

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.
What Trump actually said was far worse, He said treat it like a hoax. Deal with it.

However I did modify the title. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Prove it ya lying pos.

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

why is he lying & saying there are only 15 infected people? he's off by 50 victims. why is he downplaying the real number? did mike pence pray their disease away?
It could possibly be that he has other things besides keeping up on the up to the minute number of cases. Or he could possibly be mistaken. There is also the possibility that he might want to tamp down the panic that the Dems seem to want to push. It could be that he is mistaken.

But I don't see it as any worse then Biden saying he was running for senator lately or certain Dems and their followers claiming that he cut funding of the CDC.

or it could be he's a pathological liar.

You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
You can't find anything that didn't happen.

Thanks, as you can see he never claims the virus itself is a hoax, he’s talking about the Democrat’s faux outrage.

Yikes, you folks can convince yourselves of anything when it comes to Dear Leader.

Nowhere in the video does he claim the virus is a hoax. He’s talking about leftwing lunatics, like you, that will lie about him and coronavirus to win political points.

Look at the Trumpist mindless cult with their responses so far. Trump can do no wrong no matter how stupid or dangerous his words are.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.
What Trump actually said was far worse, He said treat it like a hoax. Deal with it.

Prove it ya lying pos.
Read the link Boob.

the number has now been reported to be 67.

& donny will still be claiming it's 'only' 15.
Yes, we should all panic.

Meanwhile the boring old influenza has killed 14,000 in America alone this season. Infecting millions.

Frankly, you have a far greater chance of dying in traffic.

There are more threads on Corona Virus on these pages than victims.

This is one time Petro is correct and having 67 people come down with the Coronavirus is nothing compared to having the influenza outbreak we have yearly in this country that kills more.

I am sorry but until the Coronavirus hit the Spanish Flu level I am not worrying about it...

Also next year we will have the Miller Draft Virus from China...

i want the numbers to stay low ... however, if 2 are confirmed to be of unknown origin, then there are probably more carriers... 8400 are being monitered in cali. let's hope they all turn out to be negative. & we are still learning about this virus; it can mutate.

or not. but they are just learning that it was animal to human transferred & now human to human.

Question:

Are those infected having cravings for human brains because I am prepared for a walking dead moment...

All joking aside this is most likely another SARS or Swine Flu moment and even though I am being an ass in my comments I am also serious about this has yet to hit our Influenza stage we get yearly.

For some reason I am not worried.

Last edited:
How do you know Trump never said that?

Because they show a video of TRUMP talking about the coronavirus saying democrats are making it into a hoax against TRUMP's handling of the virus. Democrats and the MSM are trying to hype up fear with stuff like schools closing which they already commonly do over the flu. During the recent debate and on CNN Town Halls not once did the moderators/host correct the candidates when they claimed TRUMP has done nothing to deal with the coronavirus. CNN and I think MSNBC didn't even broadcast TRUMP press conference on the coronavirus.

I wonder if they have thought out the over hyping hysteria and fear if people start dying are the dems running for election going to call off all campaigning...and what about voting will they be proving polling workers special masks and gloves...will they be wiping down all voting machines after use. What protections are democrats taking to keep people safe while voting?

i want the numbers to stay low ... however, if 2 are confirmed to be of unknown origin, then there are probably more carriers... 8400 are being monitered in cali. let's hope they all turn out to be negative. & we are still learning about this virus; it can mutate.
The thing about that first case of unknown origin is the authorities suspect it had to do with the incident the whistleblower complained about. The one when untrained, unequipped people from HHS were told to handle the people returning from China. Safety protocols were not followed. It's just the kind of thing that happens when an admin did not adequately staff the agencies in charge of the response with trained people and experienced management teams. Instead, they fired those folks two years ago.

I wonder if they have thought out the over hyping hysteria and fear if people start dying
Can you honestly say you don't think spokespeople for the admin, including Trump, have under stated the threat to the public's safety?

John, I agree the media is milking the public's anxiety about this for all it's worth. There is constant attention on this on every newscast, the way there used to be uninterrupted coverage after a mass shooting, back in the day before we got hardened to them. The media will provide whatever sells, but sometimes what the public needs is not what they want. This coronavirus is not going to be the end of American society or world civilization. It is a COLD. It morphs into pneumonia which can be fatal for those who are elderly or have breathing problems. That's not good, but it isn't ebola, either.

People are screeching that Trump is unprepared when so far he has stopped people from entering the country from affected areas which was SMART and the folks returned here who caught it overseas have been successfully quarantined and no one has died.

Stop turning this into a political football, John, please! It does not do anyone any good to make the public even more uneasy than it is. Look at the stock market.

At least think about what I said. So far, Trump's done okay because there's not that much to be done at this point. Let's see what happens. Bitching about it and endlessly criticizing him for stuff that hasn't even happened isn't going to help in the least.

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

why is he lying & saying there are only 15 infected people? he's off by 50 victims. why is he downplaying the real number? did mike pence pray their disease away?
It could possibly be that he has other things besides keeping up on the up to the minute number of cases. Or he could possibly be mistaken. There is also the possibility that he might want to tamp down the panic that the Dems seem to want to push. It could be that he is mistaken.

But I don't see it as any worse then Biden saying he was running for senator lately or certain Dems and their followers claiming that he cut funding of the CDC.

or it could be he's a pathological liar.
You mean like you and other dems? Funny how things always seem to matter only when it is not your side.
While I don't have a lot of love for Trump I have respect for a lot of the things he has accomplished in spite of the illogical hate from the left.
I find it hard to feel sympathy for those on the left when they so easily espouse lies, hate and violence.

Have you Trumpette's even heard about this or have you been watching Faux?

HHS whistleblower claims US workers received coronavirus evacuees without proper precautions
HHS whistleblower: US workers received coronavirus evacuees without training or protection - CNNPolitics

"The report alleges that staff were sent into quarantined areas 'without personal protective equipment, training, or experience in managing public health emergencies, safety protocols, and the potential danger to both themselves and members of the public they come into contact with,'" the letter states. "The whistleblower also reported that when staff raised safety concerns, they were 'admonished by (redacted) for 'decreasing staff morale,' accused of not being team players, and had their mental health and emotional stability questioned.'"
...................................................................................................................
It's quite possible this incident lead to the first reported case of the virus from "unknown sources" in CA.

Can you honestly say you don't think spokespeople for the admin, including Trump, have under stated the threat to the public's safety?
Trump never called it a hoax. Period. He didn't understate squat.

The same fearmongering political hacks that have wanted Americans to suffer for 3 years are openly hoping Anericans die for their political benefit.

You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
You can't find anything that didn't happen.

Thanks, as you can see he never claims the virus itself is a hoax, he’s talking about the Democrat’s faux outrage.

Yikes, you folks can convince yourselves of anything when it comes to Dear Leader.

Actually we listen to what he says, not an interpretation of a twisted liberal talking point.

Be sure to put on that helmet, wouldn't want to get hit by a chunk of falling sky.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

John, I agree the media is milking the public's anxiety about this for all it's worth. There is constant attention on this on every newscast, the way there used to be uninterrupted coverage after a mass shooting, back in the day before we got hardened to them. The media will provide whatever sells, but sometimes what the public needs is not what they want. This coronavirus is not going to be the end of American society or world civilization. It is a COLD. It morphs into pneumonia which can be fatal for those who are elderly or have breathing problems. That's not good, but it isn't ebola, either.

People are screeching that Trump is unprepared when so far he has stopped people from entering the country from affected areas which was SMART and the folks returned here who caught it overseas have been successfully quarantined and no one has died.

Stop turning this into a political football, John, please! It does not do anyone any good to make the public even more uneasy than it is. Look at the stock market.

At least think about what I said. So far, Trump's done okay because there's not that much to be done at this point. Let's see what happens. Bitching about it and endlessly criticizing him for stuff that hasn't even happened isn't going to help in the least.
The irony in your post is that Trump has turned the virus into a “political football”. He is the one that is throwing out words like”hoax”. Not me. Trump is the one that is using the virus to batter the Democrats with falsehoods. All the Democrats are doing is holding Trump accountable for his actions. If Trump puts a science denier like Pence in charge of his response team, the Democrats need to call him out on it. That is all.

No President, I mean no President, should use the word “hoax” in the context of this virus. Trump used the word. He is the one that caused the confusion.

Last edited:

Prove it ya lying pos.
Read the link Boob.
Links are shit, like you.

dangerous.jpg

Forum List

Back