CNBC and MSNBC are liars

The Democrats condemning the handling of the of virus by the Trump administration is deceptive with the intent of harming Trump. This is the very definition of a hoax. If there is an outbreak of any sort in the US, they will blame Trump. That is the hoax part, not the virus itself. Those of who have more than two brain cells to rub together know this, but the media has a mind-meld on others so they can get away with spinning stuff like this.

The MSM are experts in the practice of contextomy when it comes to Trump. It is exactly the same thing they got away with in the Charlottesville fiasco by taking Trump's "there were good people on both sides" quote completely out of context. They knew most people only read the headlines, just like in this case. Most have never read the Charlottesville speech in its entirety, where Trump spent several previous minutes to this quote condemning white supremacists and explaining there weren't ONLY white supremacists and Antifa folks involved in the rally. The lemmings eat these misrepresentations up and in fact still misquote the Charlottesvile speech today to substantiate their "racist" claims.

Where's the 'Bingo' button......

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that
Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

He should not be misrepresenting anything.

See how easy that was?

Where's your criticism of the left now, Hmmmm?

he's not 'misrepresenting' anything.

he's fucking lying. see how easy THAT is?

is the left politicizing? not really, given the abysmal response we have had so far.

is the W.H.O politicizing this outbreak? are the physicians discussing it on TV politicizing it?

how's about criticizing the appointment of mike pence - who was the reason for the continued HIV outbreak in indiana when he was governor?

ooooOOoooo ... how about the WB? her reporting that we had people go over to wuhan to get fellow infected americans & bring them home, had no training ... had no equiptment ... some returning home on commercial flights - is THAT politicized?

was her being removed from her position & threatened with being fired politicized? ya, that one sure was - but not by the left.

the number has now been reported to be 67.

& donny will still be claiming it's 'only' 15.

Yes, we should all panic.

Meanwhile the boring old influenza has killed 14,000 in America alone this season. Infecting millions.

Frankly, you have a far greater chance of dying in traffic.

There are more threads on Corona Virus on these pages than victims.

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

He should not be misrepresenting anything.

See how easy that was?

Where's your criticism of the left now, Hmmmm?

he's not 'misrepresenting' anything.

he's fucking lying. see how easy THAT is?

is the left politicizing? not really, given the abysmal response we have had so far.

is the W.H.O politicizing this outbreak? are the physicians discussing it on TV politicizing it?

how's about criticizing the appointment of mike pence - who was the reason for the continued HIV outbreak in indiana when he was governor?

ooooOOoooo ... how about the WB? her reporting that we had people go over to wuhan to get fellow infected americans & bring them home, had no training ... had no equiptment ... some returning home on commercial flights - is THAT politicized?

was her being removed from her position & threatened with being fired politicized? ya, that one sure was - but not by the left.

Wow, you know what misrepresenting means, and without a dictionary even.

Good for you.

The dems are clearly politicizing this. Claiming otherwise is absurd.

This was declared a national emergency a month ago, ffs. Travel restrictions were imposed etc. All of that was done immediately and long before many people saw this as an actual threat.

In the meantime we have heard little but a steady drumbeat of utter lies from the left who have hopped on this as a means to political ends from the jump. He cut funding to the CDC. Lie. He is only taking this seriously because the stock market fell. Lie. The country is unprepared because of Trumps actions in cutting CDC funding (which is a lie based on a lie) and on and on and on.

Trump calks coronavirus a hoax......LIE.

Where is your criticism of their clear politicizing and outright lying for their own gain?

Oh, that's right, they're not doing it. Good grief.

Last edited:
Look, I can't stand the guy. I think he's an embarrassment of a President, and I'm not even considering his policies when I say that. I registered as a Republican the day I turned 18, voting for a Democrat for President only once. When Bush invaded Iraq, that was the day I went Independent. I still lean to the conservative side of things, just not what I call Trumplocrat conservative. I'm proudly moderate, and pragmatic, when it comes to politics these days...

All that being said, I always try to be fair despite my bias'. I was that way with Obama, I'm that way now...

The Associated Press has a different interpretation of what Trump meant when talking about this "new hoax." To be honest, since there is no way anyone, no matter how irrational, can deny the existence of COVID-19 or the potential threat it represents, I think the AP gets it right:

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at Democrats who have questioned his handling of the coronavirus threat, calling their criticism a new “hoax” intended to undermine his leadership.

At a political rally in South Carolina, Trump sought to steal some of the spotlight from his Democratic rivals who were campaigning across the state on the evening before its presidential primary.

Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus threat and boasted about preventive steps he’s ordered in an attempt to keep the virus that originated in China from spreading across the United States.

Shortly before Trump began to speak, health officials confirmed a second case of coronavirus in the U.S. in a person who didn’t travel internationally or have close contact with anyone who had the virus. The president did not mention that news.

“They have no clue. They don’t have a clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa,” Trump said, referring to problems that plagued the Democratic vote in the Iowa caucuses Feb. 3.

“They tried the impeachment hoax. ... This is their new hoax,” Trump said of Democratic denunciations of his administration’s coronavirus response.

Trump accuses Democrats of 'hoax' for criticizing virus plan

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.
What Trump actually said was far worse, He said treat it like a hoax. Deal with it.

However I did modify the title. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Last edited:
Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

why is he lying & saying there are only 15 infected people? he's off by 50 victims. why is he downplaying the real number? did mike pence pray their disease away?
It could possibly be that he has other things besides keeping up on the up to the minute number of cases. Or he could possibly be mistaken. There is also the possibility that he might want to tamp down the panic that the Dems seem to want to push. It could be that he is mistaken.

But I don't see it as any worse then Biden saying he was running for senator lately or certain Dems and their followers claiming that he cut funding of the CDC.

Yes, we should all panic.

Meanwhile the boring old influenza has killed 14,000 in America alone this season. Infecting millions.

Frankly, you have a far greater chance of dying in traffic.

There are more threads on Corona Virus on these pages than victims.

who said panic? how about getting correct info from those that are experts instead of going thru pence's office & editing what the general public is informed about?

how about hiring back personnel & funding the CDC & related agencies that were stripped due to budget cuts?

that might be a start to counter any unease.

Jesus, I can't stand the guy, but he's not calling COVID-19 a hoax...

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at Democrats who have questioned his handling of the coronavirus threat, calling their criticism a new “hoax” intended to undermine his leadership.

At a political rally in South Carolina, Trump sought to steal some of the spotlight from his Democratic rivals who were campaigning across the state on the evening before its presidential primary.

Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus threat and boasted about preventive steps he’s ordered in an attempt to keep the virus that originated in China from spreading across the United States.

Shortly before Trump began to speak, health officials confirmed a second case of coronavirus in the U.S. in a person who didn’t travel internationally or have close contact with anyone who had the virus. The president did not mention that news.

“They have no clue. They don’t have a clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa,” Trump said, referring to problems that plagued the Democratic vote in the Iowa caucuses Feb. 3.

“They tried the impeachment hoax. ... This is their new hoax,” Trump said of Democratic denunciations of his administration’s coronavirus response...

Trump accuses Democrats of 'hoax' for criticizing virus plan

I watched his bullshit rally last night because I had never seen one before, it was here in my backyard, and I wanted see what kind of diarrhea vomited from his cake hole. My first impression was that it was less a political rally and more of a standup routine. He spent most of his time acting like shitty insult comic. When he did attempt to impress with his policies, most of what he spewed, well, most of it could be easily proven as inaccurate or just flat out lies. But he never said COVID-19 was a hoax.

Since there is no way anyone, no matter how irrational, can deny the existence of COVID-19 or the potential threat it represents, I think the AP gets it right.

upload_2020-2-29_6-54-6.png

How great would it be to have a prez who puts himself above politics at a time of tremendous uncertainty? Someone paying more attention to preparing for the inevitable spread of the virus instead of the accusations he has compromised the nation's ability to respond. When you set the tone of ruthlessly attacking anyone who disagrees with you, no matter if the criticism is warranted or not, you shouldn't expect not to be criticized.

This is a time that calls for him to put the nation above his interests and act like a leader............not a child. Unfortunately, he is incapable of that degree of maturity.

Forum List

Back