CNBC and MSNBC are liars

the number has now been reported to be 67.

& donny will still be claiming it's 'only' 15.
Yes, we should all panic.

Meanwhile the boring old influenza has killed 14,000 in America alone this season. Infecting millions.

Frankly, you have a far greater chance of dying in traffic.

There are more threads on Corona Virus on these pages than victims.

who said panic? how about getting correct info from those that are experts instead of going thru pence's office & editing what the general public is informed about?

how about hiring back personnel & funding the CDC & related agencies that were stripped due to budget cuts?

that might be a start to counter any unease.
Or maybe just shut out borders down?

I think its sort of amusing how the Liberal Establishment is rooting for Coronavirus to be a worldwide plague they can blame Trump's supporters for. They are sort of a modern day Flagellant sect, clinging to the belief that the Coronavirus is the modern Black Death caused by the sins of the Trumpster and the people have to repent.

Its interesting how history is repeating itself and now its suddenly 1349 again to the libs

Most all of those were overseas travelers who were flown back. As of now only three cases of confirmed community spread in the US.

Lol, liberal anchors are hoping this is Trump's Katrina. Well so much for liberals loving America. You would like people dying because your hatred for Trump. Sick.

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.
What Trump actually said was far worse, He said treat it like a hoax. Deal with it.

However I did modify the title. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Once again you commit intellectual dishonesty, or worse, you are not able to comprehend what he said, or worse - you are a sheep that falls for the headline.
The HOAX he was referring to was the Democrats attempt to use the virus as yet another attack on him. Not the virus itself.
ANyone wit ha 5th grade reading level can see that quite clearly.

I think its sort of amusing how the Liberal Establishment is rooting for Coronavirus to be a worldwide plague they can blame Trump's supporters for. They are sort of a modern day Flagellant sect, clinging to the belief that the Coronavirus is the modern Black Death caused by the sins of the Trumpster and the people have to repent.

Its interesting how history is repeating itself and now its suddenly 1349 again to the libs
Who’s rooting for it? Obama knew how to handle a crisis. Trump is flailing around like an confused eight year old and risking the public safety of all of us.

Yeah, going to your example, the idiot Trump would also call the 1349 plague a hoax and conspiracy against him as well.

You know why?

Because Trump is always the victim and his lemmings are always the victimized.

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
You can't find anything that didn't happen.

Thanks, as you can see he never claims the virus itself is a hoax, he’s talking about the Democrat’s faux outrage.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.
What Trump actually said was far worse, He said treat it like a hoax. Deal with it.

Once again you commit intellectual dishonesty, or worse, you are not able to comprehend what he said, or worse - you are a sheep that falls for the headline.
The HOAX he was referring to was the Democrats attempt to use the virus as yet another attack on him. Not the virus itself.
Wrong..stop being a lemming. Read the link

Last edited:

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.

I can't?

He called out all the bullshit the media is spinning. You people want this thing to kill Americans, because of your hatred for Trump. That's sick in itself.

Meanwhile the boring old influenza has killed 14,000 in America alone this season. Infecting millions.

This is one time Petro is correct and having 67 people come down with the Coronavirus is nothing compared to having the influenza outbreak we have yearly in this country that kills more.

I am sorry but until the Coronavirus hit the Spanish Flu level I am not worrying about it...

Also next year we will have the Miller Draft Virus from China...

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

He should not be misrepresenting anything.

See how easy that was?

Where's your criticism of the left now, Hmmmm?

he's not 'misrepresenting' anything.

he's fucking lying. see how easy THAT is?

is the left politicizing? not really, given the abysmal response we have had so far.

is the W.H.O politicizing this outbreak? are the physicians discussing it on TV politicizing it?

how's about criticizing the appointment of mike pence - who was the reason for the continued HIV outbreak in indiana when he was governor?

ooooOOoooo ... how about the WB? her reporting that we had people go over to wuhan to get fellow infected americans & bring them home, had no training ... had no equiptment ... some returning home on commercial flights - is THAT politicized?

was her being removed from her position & threatened with being fired politicized? ya, that one sure was - but not by the left.

Wow, you know what misrepresenting means, and without a dictionary even.

Good for you.

The dems are clearly politicizing this. Claiming otherwise is absurd.

This was declared a national emergency a month ago, ffs. Travel restrictions were imposed etc. All of that was done immediately and long before many people saw this as an actual threat.

In the meantime we have heard little but a steady drumbeat of utter lies from the left who have hopped on this as a means to political ends from the jump. He cut funding to the CDC. Lie. He is only taking this seriously because the stock market fell. Lie. The country is unprepared because of Trumps actions in cutting CDC funding (which is a lie based on a lie) and on and on and on.

Trump calks coronavirus a hoax......LIE.

Where is your criticism of their clear politicizing and outright lying for their own gain?

Oh, that's right, they're not doing it. Good grief.

mnuchin & kudlow are NOT the people to be on the front lines ... now he's talking about tax cuts to help combat this 'hoax'.

there's your snake oil.

Trump spent the past 2 years slashing the government agencies responsible for handling the coronavirus outbreak
Sonam Sheth and Gina Heeb
Feb 25, 2020, 3:28 PM
[...]
In 2018, for instance, the CDC cut 80% of its efforts to prevent global disease outbreaks because it was running out of money. Ultimately, the department went from working in 49 countries to just 10.

Here are some other actions the Trump administration undertook to dismantle government-spending programs related to fighting the spread of global diseases, according to Foreign Policy:

• Shutting down the entire global-health-security unit of the National Security Council.
  • Eliminating the US government's $30 million Complex Crises Fund.
  • Reducing national health spending by $15 billion.
  • Consistently attacking Mark Green, the director of the US Agency for International Development.
[...]
Trump spent the past 2 years slashing the government agencies responsible for handling the coronavirus outbreak

Screenshot-2020-02-29-CDC-FY-20-Budget-Overview-Factsheet-cdc.png

https://www.cdc.gov/budget/documents/fy2020/cdc-overview-factsheet.pdf

I can't?

Thanks, as you can see he never claims the virus itself is a hoax, he’s talking about the Democrat’s faux outrage.

Yikes, you folks can convince yourselves of anything when it comes to Dear Leader.

Jesus, I can't stand the guy, but he's not calling COVID-19 a hoax...

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at Democrats who have questioned his handling of the coronavirus threat, calling their criticism a new “hoax” intended to undermine his leadership.

At a political rally in South Carolina, Trump sought to steal some of the spotlight from his Democratic rivals who were campaigning across the state on the evening before its presidential primary.

Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus threat and boasted about preventive steps he’s ordered in an attempt to keep the virus that originated in China from spreading across the United States.

Shortly before Trump began to speak, health officials confirmed a second case of coronavirus in the U.S. in a person who didn’t travel internationally or have close contact with anyone who had the virus. The president did not mention that news.

“They have no clue. They don’t have a clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa,” Trump said, referring to problems that plagued the Democratic vote in the Iowa caucuses Feb. 3.

“They tried the impeachment hoax. ... This is their new hoax,” Trump said of Democratic denunciations of his administration’s coronavirus response...

Trump accuses Democrats of 'hoax' for criticizing virus plan

I watched his bullshit rally last night because I had never seen one before, it was here in my backyard, and I wanted see what kind of diarrhea vomited from his cake hole. My first impression was that it was less a political rally and more of a standup routine. He spent most of his time acting like shitty insult comic. When he did attempt to impress with his policies, most of what he spewed, well, most of it could be easily proven as inaccurate or just flat out lies. But he never said COVID-19 was a hoax.

Since there is no way anyone, no matter how irrational, can deny the existence of COVID-19 or the potential threat it represents, I think the AP gets it right.
You’re splitting hairs. The fact is Trump called on his minions to treat it like a hoax. Which is the same thing as saying ignore the news. Ignore the safety precautions. We all know what hoax means.

Wrong..stop being a lemming. Trump’s words were clear.
troll.jpg

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.
Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

mnuchin & kudlow are NOT the people to be on the front lines ... now he's talking about tax cuts to help combat this 'hoax'.

there's your snake oil.
Hey, that's not fair using facts like that. Trumper's don't do that.

This is one time Petro is correct and having 67 people come down with the Coronavirus is nothing compared to having the influenza outbreak we have yearly in this country that kills more.

I am sorry but until the Coronavirus hit the Spanish Flu level I am not worrying about it...

Also next year we will have the Miller Draft Virus from China...

i want the numbers to stay low ... however, if 2 are confirmed to be of unknown origin, then there are probably more carriers... 8400 are being monitered in cali. let's hope they all turn out to be negative. & we are still learning about this virus; it can mutate.

or not. but they are just learning that it was animal to human transferred & now human to human.

He called out all the bullshit the media is spinning. You people want this thing to kill Americans, because of your hatred for Trump. That's sick in itself.
Speaking of phony outrage.................................

Forum List

Back