Club For Growth says Omar more conservative than Stefanik

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The Club For Growth rates Elise Stefanik 35% on their conservative scale, and rates Ilhan Omar 37%. Republicans would have appointed a more conservative person as their third highest ranking member if they would have appointed Omar. Are they so stupid till nobody noticed that before now?
1621037833114.png

According to her own religion, Omar should be cancelled at a minimum, and probably executed.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
More phony advice for republicans while the country falls apart under a doddering old fool. No surprise here
No advice involved. Just a simple statement of fact. I will admit to laughing my ass off when I learned about it.

The Club For Growth rates Elise Stefanik 35% on their conservative scale, and rates Ilhan Omar 37%. Republicans would have appointed a more conservative person as their third highest ranking member if they would have appointed Omar. Are they so stupid till nobody noticed that before now?
View attachment 489627
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 489627
I agree. It is a hilarious move by republicans.

View attachment 489627
No, it's hilarious that you get sucked into thinking some left wing Soros back so called growth group is going to be the judge of who's conservative and who isn't.

View attachment 489627
No, it's hilarious that you get sucked into thinking some left wing Soros back so called growth group is going to be the judge of who's conservative and who isn't.
You think Club for Growth is Soros backed? You're dumber than I thought.

View attachment 489627
It's not about ideology, its about Trump fealty. Conservatism died.

View attachment 489627
You think Club for Growth is Soros backed? You're dumber than I thought.
He's not dumber than I thought. :laugh:

Kevin McKarthy is a RINO.

View attachment 489627

The Club for Growth is primarying those who voted to impeach Trump, retard.

But thanks once again for demonstrating the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the Trump cult, where ideology is irrelevant, and all that matters is that you bow down on your knees and completely subsume your individuality to your Orange God.

LOL

Forum List

Back