Clintonistas; "F&%king Dumb" Young People

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well the Clinton camp has actually directly insulted tens of millions of Americans and the media hardly speaks of any of it.

First there was the "basket of deplorables", then there was the "needy Hispanics" and then years ago Hillary characterized young black males as predators and has been ratted out as someone who likes to use the N-Word. Catholics are awkward relics and now we have all young people are fucking dumb?

Yeah, tell me again how calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig is to insult all women, but the media continues to ignore all the shit that flows from Hilary's mouth.

Wikileaks Email: Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “F**king Dumb” Young People

Seems like their main mission has been to reach 'fucking dumb' people of all stripes....

Also explains why she wanted to ditch her own daughter and go alone to an event, unless Katy Perry could pal along. Crazy whore won't even bother with her daughter unless it serves a purpose.

Can you see that old hag getting down at a Katy Perry concert?

"Huma, where the fuck are my earplugs you dumb crusty twat!? Get me on that fucking stage pronto so we can get the fuck out of here." "And e-mail that dumb kcunt Chelsea, tell her we'll be there for the grandkid photo op at 9am and to have that little shit factory pumped out and cleaned up by the time I get there"

Forum List

Back