Clinton told father of slain soldierin Benghaz the WH was going to prosecute filmaker

They've got no basis of going after this guy on his speech. What they did was to check him out and find some other reason to jail him, in this case an alleged probation violation. It's all about the optics, you know... getting the perp-walk in all the papers, simmering down the Islamists protesting our embassies. By pinning Benghazi on this movie, they had inadvertently created better advertizing for it than any Hollywood promoter could've ever hoped for. They'd created a bigger conflagration than what I think they intended and jailing this Nakoula guy was the best way to douse it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. First and foremost this Administration must be dissolved.

Just a side note. I was listening to McCain today. Man he's pissed. I rarely have ever heard him this angry. Normally he's too mild mannered for me.

He knows they were all hung out to die and he made no bones about it today. Senator McCain was vibing and that's rare for him.

Got a link? I missed it.

He was on the Mike Gallagher show. Hold on I'm peddling to make the computer go faster:D

I'll find it.

They've got no basis of going after this guy on his speech. What they did was to check him out and find some other reason to jail him, in this case an alleged probation violation. It's all about the optics, you know... getting the perp-walk in all the papers, simmering down the Islamists protesting our embassies. By pinning Benghazi on this movie, they had inadvertently created better advertizing for it than any Hollywood promoter could've ever hoped for. They'd created a bigger conflagration than what I think they intended and jailing this Nakoula guy was the best way to douse it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. First and foremost this Administration must be dissolved.

Just a side note. I was listening to McCain today. Man he's pissed. I rarely have ever heard him this angry. Normally he's too mild mannered for me.

He knows they were all hung out to die and he made no bones about it today. Senator McCain was vibing and that's rare for him.

Got a link? I missed it.

Got it!

The Mike Gallagher Show

You'll find Senator McCain on today's broadcast.

Got a link? I missed it.

He was on the Mike Gallagher show. Hold on I'm peddling to make the computer go faster:D

I'll find it.
:lol: No worries. I'll find it from there.

I just really don't want that to be true...it's easy to be cynical and accept that politicians will say just about anything to the general public, but such an intimate act towards a grieving father would be unconscionable.

Yikes finally found my thread again.

The news is breaking everywhere. This is sadly a true story. My thread only deals with the issue of the WH prosecuting the film maker, but oh my, the grieving father has been in touch with the blaze and others are picking up the story.

He now realizes his son and the others including the Ambassador were abandoned by Washington.

All round this is appalling.

House Oversight Committee line to call and voice your opinion, DEMANDING Hearings be IMMEDIATELY scheduled and this President come before the American people, UNDER OATH and answer for his lies.

Phone: (202) 225-5074
2157 Rayburn House Office Building,
Washington, DC 20515
Committee On Oversight & Government Reform

I was told we need to call here and give voice to our concerns.

Try this. Now I cannot hear this I am on a Fred Flintstone computer on dial up and don't tell me to change . I cant.

I hope I'm doing this right. I think this is the link to the direct track. Let me know please.

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi by TheLarsLarsonShow on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi
TheLarsLarsonShow 2 days ago

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away

And please someone let me know if I did this right?

With all the Christian and Jew bashing that have gone on for years, no liberal ever stood up and defended their right to freedom of religion. At the same time, the religions never suggested that people should be stopped from bashing them and recognized it as their right.

Obama said not long ago that the future should not belong to those who insult Islam. Now the filmmaker is in jail, supposedly on suspicion of violating his probation. Shouldn't be that big of a deal and it's weird we haven't heard any more on how that case is going.

Obama told the U.N. how horrible and disgusting the video was and understood that they wanted the person arrested for making such a video, then he lamented the fact that our freedom of speech allows such things. Then we find out that all along they planned to arrest the guy for making the video.

What is the official charge? Practicing freedom of speech? Obama is one of those politicians who changes the rules to suit his agenda. They ignore immigration laws because they want millions of voters here and sue states who wish to stick to the laws of our land. Now he wants to arbitrarily charge the filmmaker for a supposed crime, but we don't have laws that stop people from speaking out.

It is so odd that Islam is the first religion the left has ever cared about and it's also the one that goes against all beliefs of freedom loving people. The Muslim views on womens' and gay rights are deplorable, yet the left sticks up for them.

What's funny is OBama doesnt buy this video story, he knows his stupid, ignorant followers will though........LOL.

Yes, his worshippers (those voting for him) should pay particular attention. The President had the resources to better protect those that represented him, beef up security, send in reinforcements, and chose not to do that. Why would anyone trust their healthcare to this man? Why would anyone trust their security (of this nation) to this man? He sells out everyone that he "works with", and stabs them when he is done with them. Why would he treat people that wanted "handouts" any differently than he treated his personal representative (the ambassador)?

As hard as the Lame Street Media is trying, the American people are beginning to learn that The National Command Authority - POTUS, VPOTUS, SOS, CIA and others - failed to perform the most basic purpose of being elected - protecting American citizens and especially one of our most important statesmen - an American Ambassador.

With a Republican in office, Congress would be screaming for impeachment!!!

Watch "Special Report Investigates: Benghazi -- New Revelations" on Fox News at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday (today), 3 p.m. on Sunday and 10 p.m. on Sunday.

:lol:

This is about as reliable as the National Enquirer.
shameful you could laugh at the father of this great American. Ty Woods is 1,000 times the man obam will ever be.

and 900 times the man hillary is.

There is only one law that the filmmaker could be prosecuted under and that's the law prohibiting insult to islam. We just don't have that law. Maybe the royal regime thinks it can manipulate this case into giving us that law.

The filmmaker is in prison pending a hearing on his probation violatioin. The hearing is scheduled for after the election. It will not address the protests over the film, just whether he violated the terms of his probation. It won't answer the questions of who dubbed the film into arabic. Nor will it answer the question of who sent copies of the film to the mosques in the middle east.

Who did that?

The Democratic electorate wanted Bush and Cheney brought up on charges after they left office. The Elected Democratic officials declined. When Romney is elected the Republican electorate will call for charges on Obama. The elected Republican officials will also decline. This is the way of politics. It has been going on for a long time now. Why didn't the Republican leadership go after Clinton when he left office as the their electorate demanded?

Here is your answer...They are all in it together. Republicans and Democrats are the same. The rich and powerful vs the not so rich and powerful.

Forum List

Back