Mrs. Shuck and Jive

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
What a freeking JOKE... you liberals are soooooooo desperate!

Palin: Obama Did ‘Shuck and Jive’ On Libya - ABC News

Im sure if ya look hard enough ANYTHING can be racist :eusa_eh:

Wonder if Waylon and Willie knew they were being racist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8M2FQfigM]Waylon and Willie 2 "Mr. Shuck And Jive" - YouTube[/ame]

You libs keep calling "wolf", and eventually evryone is going to ignore you... I already do, but hey.

Waylon and Willie 2 "Mr. Shuck And Jive" - YouTube

You libs keep calling "wolf", and eventually evryone is going to ignore you... I already do, but hey.

Oh that is racist. Coming from that idiot though, it doesn't really mean anything, she's just whoring for attention again.

Anything that shines the light on Obama's record is "racist".......Actually, saying he has a "record" is racist too........

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo&feature=fvwrel]Merle Haggard I'm A White Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Oh that is racist. Coming from that idiot though, it doesn't really mean anything, she's just whoring for attention again.

how is that racist? Jive turkey.....is Willis Drummond a racist?

Oh I got, you cant say any pharse black people have ever said, because white people speaking like black folks means your mocking them.....because apparently white liberals think blacks cant speak well...so yes it is racism, white liberal racism.....hmmmmm

Was it 'racist' when Jay Carney said it?

White House press secretary Jay Carney at the beginning of his Wednesday briefing reacts after bringing out the wrong notebook: "Sorry. I'm going to shuck and jive! Time to shuck and jive."

Carney: "I'm Going To Shuck And Jive" | RealClearPolitics

How about Gov. Andrew Cuomo ?

”It’s not a TV crazed race. Frankly you can’t buy your way into it,” Cuomo said. “You can’t shuck and jive at a press conference,” he added. “All those moves you can make with the press don’t work when you’re in someone’s living room.”

Capitol Confidential » And Cuomo Too (Updated)

Selective 'racism'.

I guess this makes andrew cuomo a racist too...

Hillary Supporter Andrew Cuomo On Her NH Win: "You Can't Shuck And Jive" w/Press Corps
By Eric Kleefeld - January 10, 2008, 12:10PM

A big Hillary Clinton supporter and statewide official in New York might have just given the Hillary campaign a real headache. During an appearance yesterday on talk radio — at almost the same time as Obama co-chair Jesse Jackson Jr. questioned Hillary's tears — New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo used some words with a very troublesome racial history, apparently in reference to Barack Obama.

"It's not a TV crazed race. Frankly you can't buy your way into it," Cuomo said, according to Albany Times Union reporter Rick Karlin. He then added, "You can't shuck and jive at a press conference. All those moves you can make with the press don't work when you're in someone's living room."

more at
Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Hillary Supporter Andrew Cuomo On Her NH Win: "You Can't Shuck And Jive" w/Press Corps

Stop making fun of Ms. Palin she was my history teacher......

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think that she was being racist, because I remember that she was allegedly doing some "shucking and jivin" with that Black basketball player "back in the day". :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3sBWvsJpNI]A Tribe Called Quest - Keep It Moving - YouTube[/ame]

how is that racist? Jive turkey.....is Willis Drummond a racist?

The Bee Gees are racist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYd8Z7tdE8]Bee Gees - Jive Talkin' (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back