Clinton Shows How It Is Done

A politician has regrets after receiving backlash for making offensive comments?? Shocking, and I'm sure the apology is super sincere.:D

It was absolutely wrong to say half of his supporters are deplorable. The number is more like 96%, and the other 4% is just really really dumb.

Clinton camp issues a statement of regret for saying half of Trump's supporters are deplorable.

Check out @HillaryClinton's Tweet: Hillary Clinton on Twitter

When you overstate something, all you have to do is clarify.
I didn't think it was too much of a stretch. No one wants to think they are bad people but maybe they need to stop letting hateful assholes near the microphones.

Yeah, when Libs get caught breaking the law, doing wrong, insulting Americans, and/or doing something they know will hurt them in regards to vote, they quickly - without meaning - issue a statement that says, "Sorry - my bad" then declare THEMSELVES 'That's the end of it - time to move on" and expects the sheep to do so.

:p

Clinton camp issues a statement of regret for saying half of Trump's supporters are deplorable.

Check out @HillaryClinton's Tweet: Hillary Clinton on Twitter

When you overstate something, all you have to do is clarify.
I didn't think it was too much of a stretch. No one wants to think they are bad people but maybe they need to stop letting hateful assholes near the microphones.

but maybe they need to stop letting hateful assholes near the microphones.

Like Hillary and Trump?

A politician has regrets after receiving backlash for making offensive comments?? Shocking, and I'm sure the apology is super sincere.:D

Just as "sincere' as Trump apologizing for funding the BIRTHER MOVEMENT.....
Oh, wait, he hasn't....YET

Both candidates are playing a game of, how many people can we piss off who will go to the other side.

Well, Hillary may have "pissed off" Trump's acolytes and maybe some undecided....

Trump has pissed off, blacks, Latinos, Muslims, sane women, gays and lesbians, families of dead soldiers, his own unpaid contractors, people he stiffed through his bankruptcies, Trump university "students", etc.

Yeah, when Libs get caught breaking the law, doing wrong, insulting Americans, and/or doing something they know will hurt them in regards to vote, they quickly - without meaning - issue a statement that says, "Sorry - my bad" then declare THEMSELVES 'That's the end of it - time to move on" and expects the sheep to do so.

:p

Not quite the way Trump did the birther thing. He just said he wouldn't talk about it. No apology---- nothing.

Both candidates are playing a game of, how many people can we piss off who will go to the other side.

Well, Hillary may have "pissed off" Trump's acolytes and maybe some undecided....

Trump has pissed off, blacks, Latinos, Muslims, sane women, gays and lesbians, families of dead soldiers, his own unpaid contractors, people he stiffed through his bankruptcies, Trump university "students", etc.

I doubt she pissed off very many people...but why would they pass up the opportunity she handed to them.:D

Forum List

Back