Clinton says Armed Americans don't make country safer,yet she still uses ARMED SECURITY!

Unfortunately

In our gun loving society, Clinton is a target

lesscrime.jpg

Obama and Hillary need to lead by example and refuse a Secret Service detail.

Guns are bad hmmmkay

Unfortunately

EVERYONE is a target for violent criminals and terrorists. Just ask the 14 murdered people in San Bernardino.
That's just it. The government tries to stop crime, terror, and war before it starts, the police try to stop crime and emergencies before they become problems, but if they can't stop these things ahead of time, they simply can't be everywhere all the time and won't be there immediately. Each and every one of us will be on our own. It can be terror, war, crime, natural disaster, who knows, but it's important to have the ability to defend one's life, family, and property when it comes time.

Unfortunately

EVERYONE is a target for violent criminals and terrorists. Just ask the 14 murdered people in San Bernardino.
That's just it. The government tries to stop crime, terror, and war before it starts, the police try to stop crime and emergencies before they become problems, but if they can't stop these things ahead of time, they simply can't be everywhere all the time and won't be there immediately. Each and every one of us will be on our own. It can be terror, war, crime, natural disaster, who knows, but it's important to have the ability to defend one's life, family, and property when it comes time.
I agree, but liberals think THEY'RE the only ones who should be able to protect themselves.

Unfortunately

I agree, but liberals think THEY'RE the only ones who should be able to protect themselves.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away...unless you're one of our betters.

Unfortunately

Doesn't matter. She is no bigger a target than me or my wife or kids...ya know REAL leaders never needed armed guards when among their people...look at 90% of the Hitler pictures he has adoring citizens and they are right against his vehicle or near him as he walks,same with Mussolini hell same with the leader of the UAE.I remember seeing a news report of him walking around a mall unarmed and without guards.

II Duce was so beloved by his people they hung his body on a meat hook in a public square so Italians could stone and spit on his corpse. lol

She's a former First Lady, and they are called the Secret Service... you fucking tard.

II Duce was so beloved by his people they hung his body on a meat hook in a public square so Italians could stone and spit on his corpse. lol
Communist partisans....that surprises you? There were scum elements in every great society...unfortunately they are extremely hard to root out completely.

Communist partisans....that surprises you? There were scum elements in every great society...unfortunately they are extremely hard to root out completely.

That fascist fuck got exactly what deserved.

Forum List

Back