Clinton looses to Walker/Rubio/Bush in nervous polls

I think the thing that worries Republicans the most is that Hillary Clinton doesn't even need to campaign to beat any and all Republicans in a presidential contest. Jjust go home now, it's over for you.
Like she's not really campaigning now for fear the press might actually ask a few questions???

Face it, hiding out isn't working for her...
She's leading by ten points and hasn't done a thing. Now think about that for a minute.

its the same reason Trump is "leading" in summer 2015. name recognition.

I think the thing that worries Republicans the most is that Hillary Clinton doesn't even need to campaign to beat any and all Republicans in a presidential contest. Jjust go home now, it's over for you.
Like she's not really campaigning now for fear the press might actually ask a few questions???

She's leading by ten points and hasn't done a thing. Now think about that for a minute.
Think about it you say.....

We'll the only thing that comes to mind is how gullible democrats are that a person who has done nothing is leading.

Telling indeed, image>substance apparently

So I'm being preached to by the followers of the Trump clown car....I see.
Not everyone supports Trump dumbass. And I'd rather have a clown car full of choices than a fool on a unicycle

Looks like your wish for a clown car full of choices came true.

We'll the only thing that comes to mind is how gullible democrats are that a person who has done nothing is leading.

Not everyone supports Trump dumbass. And I'd rather have a clown car full of choices than a fool on a unicycle

Talking like a 15 year old on an adult message board should embarrass you....should

I think this December 2007 poll graphic sums up my opinion of polls this far away from an election:

33tozfd.jpg
If you don't care practice what you preach and stop posting then
I'm sure you would like me to stop posting so you can drink piss without having the cup knocked from your mouth.

As soon as she addresses the issues....it's over for her.
She did fine last time around if not for John Edwards, could have won the prize away from Obama.

Talking like a 15 year old on an adult message board should embarrass you....should

I didn't post that option. It was the 15 year old who doesn't realize it who did.

I think this December 2007 poll graphic sums up my opinion of polls this far away from an election:

33tozfd.jpg
If you don't care practice what you preach and stop posting then
I'm sure you would like me to stop posting so you can drink piss without having the cup knocked from your mouth.
Christ, do you ever stop acting so stupid? No one is drinking anything. A simple poll was posted & discussed as a result. It is what we do. This is a MESSAGE board.

Literally no one cares about your ridiculous elitist attitude. Pull the cobb from your ass

This thread & g5000's responses just goes to further prove he is a closet liberal.
A benign poll being discussed sends him into some retarded liberal defense mode where he must discredit at all costs.

I was just reading that Trump is leading in national polls.

Those polled must like what he's saying.

Somehow Trump is still doing well in the polls New York Post

I was just reading that Trump is leading in national polls.

Those polled must like what he's saying.

Trump will be popular until the debates where he will step in it or later when he bloviating will undo him.

Hillary is intrinsically untrustworthy and unlikeable.

That is going to be very difficult for her to overcome.

She's not inevitable. She may not even win the DNC nomination.

I doubt he steps in it and I sure hope he makes it to the debates.

You forget. He's used to speaking and he doesn't give a shit about PC bullshit.

If he's asked a question he'll give his honest answer. If you don't like that answer he could care less.

Personally I'll take an honest answer over the bloviating and lies any day.

Should be interesting as hell.

I agree.

Hillary has loads of baggage and she's ducking the press. Not good for someone who wants to be POTUS.

Trump, on the other hand, is leading in the national polls. He's obviously saying something those polled like.

Hell. I don't think Hillary is nearly as popular as her backers think she is.

It's a positive sign. But it's very early.

I agree its way early. But its fun to speculate.

Its also fun to read all the threads on Trump put out by the lefties who support "What difference does it make." Hillary Clinton.

LOL

I agree.

Hillary has loads of baggage and she's ducking the press. Not good for someone who wants to be POTUS.

Trump, on the other hand, is leading in the national polls. He's obviously saying something those polled like.

Hell. I don't think Hillary is nearly as popular as her backers think she is.

I'm not sure if Trump's momentum will continue as the race gets more serious, but he is striking a chord with a lot of people. I also like the fact that he is setting the agenda. It's all Trump,all the time! His biggest problem is that he is unpredictable. A lot of conservatives will hesitate to support him because of that.

Hillary has no real accomplishments and has been riding her husbands coattails for 20 years......

kU9zZA6NrP9kakhw-1jCfmuu82U18ERyv8OOi5v3pJSG=w766-h599-no

It's a positive sign. But it's very early.

I agree its way early. But its fun to speculate.

Its also fun to read all the threads on Trump put out by the lefties who support "What difference does it make." Hillary Clinton.

LOL

They're not honest credible people. They'll support anyone with a 'D' by their name. It's 'Party before Country' for them.

Forum List

Back