Clinton looses to Walker/Rubio/Bush in nervous polls

Back in the day Romney had it locked up. Who's the Romney of today? A republican will win of course because the people cry out for freedom.

Polls are not a real accurate whey to already admit that someone has lost when the electoral process has yet to begin...

I think the thing that worries Republicans the most is that Hillary Clinton doesn't even need to campaign to beat any and all Republicans in a presidential contest. Jjust go home now, it's over for you.

I think the thing that worries Republicans the most is that Hillary Clinton doesn't even need to campaign to beat any and all Republicans in a presidential contest. Jjust go home now, it's over for you.
Like she's not really campaigning now for fear the press might actually ask a few questions???

Face it, hiding out isn't working for her...

Like she's not really campaigning now for fear the press might actually ask a few questions???

She's leading by ten points and hasn't done a thing. Now think about that for a minute.

Polls are snapshots of the moment and always change over time the current snapshot indicates Hillary is not doing well in these states. That can and likely will change the question is will the change be for better or worse?

She's leading by ten points and hasn't done a thing. Now think about that for a minute.
Think about it you say.....

We'll the only thing that comes to mind is how gullible democrats are that a person who has done nothing is leading.

Telling indeed, image>substance apparently

james-carville-quote.png

We'll the only thing that comes to mind is how gullible democrats are that a person who has done nothing is leading.

So I'm being preached to by the followers of the Trump clown car....I see.

So I'm being preached to by the followers of the Trump clown car....I see.
Not everyone supports Trump dumbass. And I'd rather have a clown car full of choices than a fool on a unicycle

I think this December 2007 poll graphic sums up my opinion of polls this far away from an election:

33tozfd.jpg

As soon as she addresses the issues....it's over for her.

Polls are snapshots of the moment and always change over time the current snapshot indicates Hillary is not doing well in these states. That can and likely will change the question is will the change be for better or worse?

I agree and I don't think Hillary is anywhere near as popular as her backers seem to think she is.

She's got loads of baggage and she's ducking the press. That alone speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back