Clinton faults Obama for rise of ISIS ....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Her Foreign policy expertise supports Trump claim!

So, she says it, and it’s okay.

He says it, and the press is all over him.

The Hill ^ | 8-10-14 | The Hill
”Clinton faults Obama for rise of ISIS””Foreign policy decisions under President Obama have allowed Islamic terrorists to gain a better footing in the Middle East, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said this week.”

”Clinton faults Obama for rise of ISIS””Foreign policy decisions under President Obama have allowed Islamic terrorists to gain a better footing in the Middle East, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said this week.”

There is a difference between policies that didn't prevent ISIS from forming, and being the founder of the group.

There is a difference between policies that didn't prevent ISIS from forming, and being the founder of the group.
Try to grasp the concept of euphemism. Educated people, like Trump, understand its use.,,as do I.

Try to grasp the concept of euphemism. Educated people, like Trump, understand its use.,,as do I.

When given the chance to explain exactly what he meant, he said he stood behind what he said. The interviewer explained how it sounded, and yet again, Trump said that was exactly what he meant. There was no euphemism involved. Trump made that clear.

She is doing everything she can to distance herself from that loser.

She is doing everything she can to distance herself from that loser.

Make up your mind. Either they hate each other, or they support each other. You have claimed both.

When given the chance to explain exactly what he meant, he said he stood behind what he said. The interviewer explained how it sounded, and yet again, Trump said that was exactly what he meant. There was no euphemism involved. Trump made that clear.

Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Eric Holder were complicit in the creation of the al qaeda offshoot group of paid mercenaries. It's a fact and all the denial in the world does not change what is.

Since the article is from 2 years ago, I don't think she had begun her campaign yet (maybe she had) but was trying to distance herself at the time. Then with her rollercoaster run over the last year, she needed Obama to help her up......but IF she does get into office, she'll be loooooong gone & want nothing to do with him again.

Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Eric Holder were complicit in the creation of the al qaeda offshoot group of paid mercenaries. It's a fact and all the denial in the world does not change what is.

Agreed. They even tried to pull American voters into that quagmire via a false flag. :evil:

Thankfully the Russians and Chinese were having none of that shit.

Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels

Agreed. They even tried to pull American voters into that quagmire via a false flag. :evil:

You are the voice of sanity. I remember how the people stood up and those in the military stood up and said that they would not be fighting alongside al qaeda when Barrypuppet made his "line in the sand" comment about how Assad used chemical weapons against his own people...which like you point point out was total bullshit. We know that the war in Iraq was total bullshit and made up...we know that the war in Afghanistan is total bullshit. The taking out of Qaddafi in Libya was to keep him from upsetting the petro-dollar monopoly on barrels of oil when he wanted to introduce a gold backed currency. I just shake my head at the crimes this corporate "gubermint" has committed under our alleged flag. It makes me sick to my stomach sometimes to even fathom it. USA.INC has been used as a hammer while countries that had resources the global elites coveted (mostly third world countries with no way to defend themselves) were the nails. USA.INC has never been the purveyor of freedom that wished to pass it off to other countries. Our military and/or CIA had freed no one...that was never the "end game" and it's not the end game in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or their latest target of Syria. Is Iraq better off since it was overrun? Not hardly.....over one million people killed and the depleted uranium will be killing people and causing birth defects for generations to come. Are people better off in Afghanistan? Fuck no, see "Iraq". Are the people in Libya better off? FUCK no.....Qaddafi used the wealth from their oil to benefit all Libyan people and simply got tired of selling his oil for monopoly money that is the Federal Reserve note.

Now we have the latest victim caught in the crosshairs of USA.INC which is Assad and Syria. They have oil and they have no Rothschild central bank. They are one of the last hold outs. People need to wake the fuck up and stop buying the propaganda bullshit that they are spoonfed by the statist/corporate owned media.

CYssHlLUkAAchVw.jpg

The left blaming Trump for ISIS. This is like The Republicans blaming Hillary for all of those mysterious attacks of farm animals by the chupacabra.

As an aside, Barry now has troops in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen.

You are the voice of sanity. I remember how the people stood up and those in the military stood up and said that they would not be fighting alongside al qaeda when Barrypuppet made his "line in the sand" comment about how Assad used chemical weapons against his own people...which like you point point out was total bullshit. We know that the war in Iraq was total bullshit and made up...we know that the war in Afghanistan is total bullshit. The taking out of Qaddafi in Libya was to keep him from upsetting the petro-dollar monopoly on barrels of oil when he wanted to introduce a gold backed currency. I just shake my head at the crimes this corporate "gubermint" has committed under our alleged flag. It makes me sick to my stomach sometimes to even fathom it. USA.INC has been used as a hammer while countries that had resources the global elites coveted (mostly third world countries with no way to defend themselves) were the nails. USA.INC has never been the purveyor of freedom that wished to pass it off to other countries. Our military and/or CIA had freed no one...that was never the "end game" and it's not the end game in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or their latest target of Syria. Is Iraq better off since it was overrun? Not hardly.....over one million people killed and the depleted uranium will be killing people and causing birth defects for generations to come. Are people better off in Afghanistan? Fuck no, see "Iraq". Are the people in Libya better off? FUCK no.....Qaddafi used the wealth from their oil to benefit all Libyan people and simply got tired of selling his oil for monopoly money that is the Federal Reserve note.

Now we have the latest victim caught in the crosshairs of USA.INC which is Assad and Syria. They have oil and they have no Rothschild central bank. They are one of the last hold outs. People need to wake the fuck up and stop buying the propaganda bullshit that they are spoonfed by the statist/corporate owned media.
It's a bit more complicated than that. As can be seen here in this Wikileaks release of one of Hillary Clinton's email's, it has to do with future plans of synchronizing both Israel's desire and Washington's willingness to launch a preemptive war on Iran. It is also why all the elites and the Deep State are fully behind her candidacy.

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

This is basically why both China and Russia, and ironically enough, the progressive Anti-War left would like to see Trump win. They know that if Hillary wins, she will try to move the nation toward war with Iran.

13873218_10207517371912498_2532739078928379316_n.jpg

The left blaming Trump for ISIS. This is like The Republicans blaming Hillary for all of those mysterious attacks of farm animals by the chupacabra.
Your persecution complex is showing. Who said Trump caused ISIS?
I suspect, in hindsight, Obama agrees with Hillary's comments from 2 years ago. ISIS/ISIL seemed to come from nowhere.

Likewise, in hindsight, Bush Jr probably regrets regime change in Iraq without understanding the Muslim issues.
What's clear is that bin Laden & the ISIS-type Taliban were in Afghanistan after 911, so Obama was correct that Bush Jr should have focused immediately on Afghanistan instead of his BS about Iraq WMDs.

Forum List

Back