Clinton campaign trying to get moderators to fact check Trump DURING debate.

Clinton Campaign Trying to Get Moderators to Fact-Check Trump

Typical corruption from the Clinton Criminal Cartel. They fuck with Trump he will stop being nice and start point out EVERY lie she tells and we can drag this into an all out war on live tv :) You want to "fact check" people do it after the debate and bring it up in the next debate.
I find this not a little bit ironic. For months I've seen people and Trump saying they have a big problem with Clinton's dishonesty. This OP is now trying to make a case for not publicly exposing dishonesty. That's basically the premise of the poster. Facts should not be a factor when you elect a president according to the poster. You can spin it any way you like, Trump supporters are admitting that what their candidate sais can't stand up to scrutiny and even more that they both know and don't care.
I am saying 1. The debate is NOT the place to argue back and forth in a 90 minute debate over who lies more,2. The media and I mean ALL of the mainstream media has made its job to DESTROY Donald Trump even if that means LYING about him supposedly lying to do so.
I've done it on this board plenty of times. I've literally found youtube videos of Trump saying the exact opposite of what he's claiming. That's not supposed dishonesty that's actually proven dishonesty. My point is this. If that happens during a debate why should this not be pointed out?

Typical corruption from the Clinton Criminal Cartel. They fuck with Trump he will stop being nice and start point out EVERY lie she tells and we can drag this into an all out war on live tv :) You want to "fact check" people do it after the debate and bring it up in the next debate.

They both should be fact checked during the debate. What the hell is wrong with that?

The only one who should "fact check" them is the other candidate. The theory that the moderators can be unbiased "fact checkers" doesn't pass the laugh test.

They both should be fact checked during the debate. What the hell is wrong with that?

The only one who should "fact check" them is the other candidate. The theory that the moderators can be unbiased "fact checkers" doesn't pass the laugh test.

The theory that one biased candidate can be relied on to accurately fact check another biased candidate is stupid. They should argue their points, the moderator should be able to point out untruths when they see them. Let the candidates sweat it out for a change.

Everything. That isn't what a debate is. And with the Romney example mentioned above the "fact" may be very well wrong. It was and might have cost him the election. Nothing wrong with it afterwards where you can fact check the fact checking but there isn't time to do it on the fly.

I disagree, debates should have some meaning to them where the candidates feet are held to the fire and not relying on one lying politician to fact check another.
You can't do it spontaneously, it's impossible. That makes the moderator the key figure, not the candidates. Facts will be checked afterwards. Believe me.

Sure you can. At least the big whoppers that are told ala Trump, plenty of time to set the record straight.
You misspelled Hillary. Do you really want the debate to be about Hillary's statements that don't line up with FBI findings?

See, this is perfect, you think Hillary lies more than Trump. Well, yes, I want the moderator to fact check her just as much as Trump, I'm totally cool with that.
I know she does. To government investigators. Destroyed evidence after getting an official subpoena. Lied to American about what the Benghazi attacks were all about. Lied to the families of the slain.

See, this is perfect, your priorities are seriously fucked up.

I disagree, debates should have some meaning to them where the candidates feet are held to the fire and not relying on one lying politician to fact check another.
You can't do it spontaneously, it's impossible. That makes the moderator the key figure, not the candidates. Facts will be checked afterwards. Believe me.

Sure you can. At least the big whoppers that are told ala Trump, plenty of time to set the record straight.
You misspelled Hillary. Do you really want the debate to be about Hillary's statements that don't line up with FBI findings?

See, this is perfect, you think Hillary lies more than Trump. Well, yes, I want the moderator to fact check her just as much as Trump, I'm totally cool with that.
I know she does. To government investigators. Destroyed evidence after getting an official subpoena. Lied to American about what the Benghazi attacks were all about. Lied to the families of the slain.

Benghazi, bitch please.

This thread isn't about who lies the most, it's about whether the moderators should fact check the candidates. I say yes, I believe Clinton has been more honest when compared to Trump, so I have nothing to worry about. It would seem it's the Trump supporters who don't think their candidate can handle the pressure.

Benghazi, bitch please.

This thread isn't about who lies the most, it's about whether the moderators should fact check the candidates. I say yes, I believe Clinton has been more honest when compared to Trump, so I have nothing to worry about. It would seem it's the Trump supporters who don't think their candidate can handle the pressure.
I also want to point out that it is the Clinton campaign calling for fact checking and the Trump campaign being against it. That should tell you something.

Benghazi, bitch please.

I also want to point out that it is the Clinton campaign calling for fact checking and the Trump campaign being against it. That should tell you something.

I would agree. His little minions on this board can't stand the idea of someone standing up to Trump and telling him he's full of shit. Hasn't happened nearly enough in this campaign.

>

Actually the stated mission of the Commission on Presidential Debates is to "provide the best possible information to viewers and listeners".

Fact Checking both candidates and correcting them if they state something that is factually incorrect, would appear to be a core function of the CPD's man on the stage (i.e. the moderator).

Commission on Presidential Debates

>>>>

Bullshit..

Again using who's damn fqcts?

Don't you fuckers remember the mod out right lying during Romney's and Obama's 2 nd debate saying obozo did use the word terrorism ?

The theory that one biased candidate can be relied on to accurately fact check another biased candidate is stupid. They should argue their points, the moderator should be able to point out untruths when they see them. Let the candidates sweat it out for a change.

No, the moderator should just but out. The moderators are biased hacks. That's why you want them to "fact check." You know they won't do an impartial job of it. Anyone who wants the moderators to become participants in the debate is a sleazy dishonest douche bag.

Benghazi, bitch please.

I would agree. His little minions on this board can't stand the idea of someone standing up to Trump and telling him he's full of shit. Hasn't happened nearly enough in this campaign.

Sure we can stand it, but we won't tolerate it from a so-called "moderator" who is supposed to be impartial.

Dims just can't win unless the game is rigged in their favor.

Benghazi, bitch please.

Sure we can stand it, but we won't tolerate it from a so-called "moderator" who is supposed to be impartial.

Can't a moderator be impartial AND point to inaccuracies both?

Benghazi, bitch please.

It tells you that both campaigns know the so-called "moderators" are biased political hacks.

RWnut hatred of the facts is the best running joke in politics.

Just your facts; not the facts.

Since you nuts on the Right are so certain Hillary Clinton is the worst liar ever (lol) one would think you'd welcome real time fact checking in the debate.
Why do you imagine the media would start calling Hillary on her lies when they have been covering for her all along? The one essential fact that all you douche bags are so desperately trying to ignore is that the media is in Hillary's corner. Once you accept that reality, then everything becomes clear.

Benghazi, bitch please.

Can't a moderator be impartial AND point to inaccuracies both?

No.

Many more people will watch the debate than will pore over the next day's factchecking -

that's why Trump doesn't want it to happen in realtime.

RWnut hatred of the facts is the best running joke in politics.

Just your facts; not the facts.

Since you nuts on the Right are so certain Hillary Clinton is the worst liar ever (lol) one would think you'd welcome real time fact checking in the debate.
Why do you imagine the media would start calling Hillary on her lies when they have been covering for her all along? The one essential fact that all you douche bags are so desperately trying to ignore is that the media is in Hillary's corner. Once you accept that reality, then everything becomes clear.

You can't be serious.

It might speed things along if every time Trump told the truth a band would play the National Anthem.

Forum List

Back