Clint Eastwood....

Let's look at the FACTS.Mr.Eastwood is a RINO.He has an illegitimate daughter,supports gay marriage and has no problem with women having abortions.Yep got to love the hypocrisy.

He has a couple of illegitimate children! If anything Clint Eastwood is a true independent untroubled by adherence to any ideology. He's voted democrat, republican and describes himself as leaning libertarian. There is no pretense there to be anything else. If HE recognizes how bad obama is, then obama is in some big trouble with independents.
Clint has four illegitimate children.

You bunch of lying retarded bastards don't own shit. BTW, fuck Clint Eastwood.

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

Something tells me that if Eastwood had been speaking at the Dem convention and praising the hell out of Barry Boy you'd be singing a different tune.

Yup. You betcha.

Well question..................if Eastwood is such an icon, shouldn't he have been singing the praises of Mittens instead of chewing out an invisible person in an empty chair?

I actually feel sorry for Mittens in a way, because he was supposed to get a bump when he announced Ryan as his running mate (he didn't), and Ryan's speech was talked about a LOT more than Mittens' speech.

The people he keeps picking to buoy him up keep sucking all the oxygen out of the room, and nobody is talking about him, just the people around him.

Clint Eastwood seemed retarded. He is apparently completing the cycle of life - on his way back to baby food and diapers. Oh well, he had a good run before his mind left.

well ok then, he can join you there
good grief, you are pathetic little ass

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

Something tells me that if Eastwood had been speaking at the Dem convention and praising the hell out of Barry Boy you'd be singing a different tune.

Yup. You betcha.

Well question..................if Eastwood is such an icon, shouldn't he have been singing the praises of Mittens instead of chewing out an invisible person in an empty chair?

I actually feel sorry for Mittens in a way, because he was supposed to get a bump when he announced Ryan as his running mate (he didn't), and Ryan's speech was talked about a LOT more than Mittens' speech.

The people he keeps picking to buoy him up keep sucking all the oxygen out of the room, and nobody is talking about him, just the people around him.

You aren't very bright.....bammy was up by 3.9 when Romney named Ryan...at the start of the Convention it was down to 1.

As I type obama is up by 1.4 in WI, 1.4 in Ohio, .6 in FL and 1.2 in Michigan....run along now.

Let's look at the FACTS.Mr.Eastwood is a RINO.He has an illegitimate daughter,supports gay marriage and has no problem with women having abortions.Yep got to love the hypocrisy.

He has a couple of illegitimate children! If anything Clint Eastwood is a true independent untroubled by adherence to any ideology. He's voted democrat, republican and describes himself as leaning libertarian. There is no pretense there to be anything else. If HE recognizes how bad obama is, then obama is in some big trouble with independents.

How many does Bammy's dad have?

Yup. You betcha.

You aren't very bright.....bammy was up by 3.9 when Romney named Ryan...at the start of the Convention it was down to 1.

As I type obama is up by 1.4 in WI, 1.4 in Ohio, .6 in FL and 1.2 in Michigan....run along now.

Sure......................

Almost every Republican and Democratic presidential nominee going back at least 16 years received a bump in the polls immediately after announcing his choice for vice president, but so far voter response to Republican Mitt Romney's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate has been relatively tepid.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Tuesday shows that President Obama remains narrowly ahead of Romney and that the selection of Ryan has done little to help the GOP ticket. Obama's 48 percent to 44 percent lead is little different from the 49 to 43 percent advantage he held last month, before the Ryan announcement was made.

Read more at The Ryan VP Bump for Romney: Slight So Far

Almost every Republican and Democratic presidential nominee going back at least 16 years received a bump in the polls immediately after announcing his choice for vice president, but so far voter response to Republican Mitt Romney's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate has been relatively tepid.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Tuesday shows that President Obama remains narrowly ahead of Romney and that the selection of Ryan has done little to help the GOP ticket. Obama's 48 percent to 44 percent lead is little different from the 49 to 43 percent advantage he held last month, before the Ryan announcement was made.

Your ignorance isn't my problem :)

How many does Bammy's dad have?

good question:lol:

Hey...........you pulled numbers outta your ass, and unlike you, I actually provided a link.

I don't consider the percentage to be statistically significant in the polls, especially with the margin of error.

Face it, he went from being at 43 percent (6 percent behind Obama) to being at 44 percent (4 percent behind Obama).

Some bump.

Clint Eastwood is not a hardcore Conservative. The Left loved him in January with his Chrysler ad......Cheney was offended. Either way, Clint is ready for Change.

I realize that rws don't care much for facts but one of the many mistakes/lies made by Eastwood was the number of people out of work in the US.

The figure he gave, 23 million is almost twice the actual number of 12.8.

I just watched part of that again - that really was very sad. But it also completely upstaged poor mittens.

This whole election is a disaster for the R but the rw's are desperately hanging on - to thin air.
When you start caring about facts, I'll start giving a shit what you think.

As it stands, you are below people who lie for their party. You use others to lie for you.

Just how contemptible is that?

Hey...........you pulled numbers outta your ass, and unlike you, I actually provided a link.

I don't consider the percentage to be statistically significant in the polls, especially with the margin of error.

Face it, he went from being at 43 percent (6 percent behind Obama) to being at 44 percent (4 percent behind Obama).

Some bump.

Sorry sweet cheeks I posted facts...these folks use an average of the top 10 polls in the United States...like I said, your ignorance isn't my problem :)

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

If the Romney campaign messed up on the scheduling of the last night of their convention, how in hell will they manage the country? These were his best guys running the show.

yes...because what liberals think of the people you have speak at a gop convention really indicates how one will run the country.

lol

If the Romney campaign messed up on the scheduling of the last night of their convention, how in hell will they manage the country? These were his best guys running the show.

A new stat shows that income fell more during the Obama recovery than the Bush recession. If you care about the mgmt of the country then I guess we can count on you to not vote for Obama this time around. Thanks in advance brah.

Forum List

Back