Climatechangevangelistas! Please explain this...

Continental drift and or warmer climate then. The point is climate never changed before thought man burning fossil fuels. BTW how did you get on at school pal.
So which is it? You write.. Continental drift and or warmer climate then. The point is climate never changed
Do you comprehend that in the space of just 2 sentences you change your position 180 degrees!
First you said "warmer climate then"... so given your unsubstantiated totally subjective statement, it appears you say it was warmer then.
CLIMATE CHANGED then according to you!
But then you say "climate never changed"!

But then man wasn't there...and the Industrial Revolution hadn't happened yet.

Note...different things can cause similar results

What caused past warming? Extreme volcanic activity for one thing
Where is your proof? Your substantiation? Were you there???? Come on your personal observation is NOT enough what with access to the Internet! Don't be so lazy and do a little scholarly activity and then you will have some credibility!

Last edited:
Haha, the uneducated slob with zero education or experience in any related field thinks he outsmarted the global scientific community. Good stuff.

Why don’t you post the list of “96% of global scientists agree” so we can all laugh at it again?

Most of the threads on the climate change issue are the denialists crying out for help. The current situations throughout the US have brought them out. Rather than be silent on the situation they're feeling a need to debate it further, looking for the possibility of somebody winning the debate for them.
And it's only going to get worse.

So let's hear all the best denialist arguments now. Somebody just might say something that can stand as a rational challenge to the science?

We can not easily adapt to such rapid changes because of the cost of moving so many people.
For example, the ocean levels will rise by about 250'.
About half the population lives in coastal areas that will become flooded, so they will all have to move.
Almost everyone will have to move, as fertile areas now become deserts, and deserts become swamps.

Ocean currents will change.
Melting glaciers off Greenland dump free water over the salty Gulf Stream, submerging it because fresh water is lighter.
That will reduce the temperature of Europe by about 10 degrees.
So global warming will make Europe freeze over.

Fish, bees, plants, humans, etc., will all be uprooted and have to find and adapt to new locations.
We are the lucky ones who will know what is happening and how to cope. But most of the rest of life on the planet will just die off.

BOO!

Why don’t you post the list of “96% of global scientists agree” so we can all laugh at it again?
You're not arguing against climate science. You're looking for something that will convince you that it's real.
So just look at what's going on all around you and your country. That is, if you have prepared yourself to face the facts?

Here’s a fact. Every single prediction made by climate scientists over the past 40 years has been wrong.

But then man wasn't there...and the Industrial Revolution hadn't happened yet.

Note...different things can cause similar results

What caused past warming? Extreme volcanic activity for one thing
May have but now it's man's influence, how hard is that to understand?

So which is it? You write.. Continental drift and or warmer climate then. The point is climate never changed
Do you comprehend that in the space of just 2 sentences you change your position 180 degrees!
First you said "warmer climate then"... so given your unsubstantiated totally subjective statement, it appears you say it was warmer then.
CLIMATE CHANGED then according to you!
But then you say "climate never changed"!
I never said climate has never changed, it has. Right now it's changing because man is burning fossil fuels, that has never happened before. If your just another denier then it's unlikely you'll comprehend all that well.

I never said climate has never changed, it has. Right now it's changing because man is burning fossil fuels, that has never happened before. If your just another denier then it's unlikely you'll comprehend all that well.
Prove it, numskull.

You're not arguing against climate science. You're looking for something that will convince you that it's real.
So just look at what's going on all around you and your country. That is, if you have prepared yourself to face the facts?

I see what’s going on in this country everyday. What I see are hysterical leftists. What I don’t see are hysterical leftists with proof.

I see what’s going on in this country everyday. What I see are hysterical leftists. What I don’t see are hysterical leftists with proof.
No one has to prove anything at all to you. If you lack the intelligence to see and read the proof thats your issue not everyone elses. Its not like you are important and make decisions for anyone.

No one has to prove anything at all to you. If you lack the intelligence to see and read the proof thats your issue not everyone elses. Its not like you are important and make decisions for anyone.

It’s not intelligence lack. It’s the proof you lack.

Here are your exact words: "The point is climate never changed"

Now you say "I never said climate has never changed"

Very clearly. YOU said The point is climate never changed"
WOW! Go on give some more proof of people ignorance like yours!

Here are your exact words: "The point is climate never changed"

Now you say "I never said climate has never changed"

Very clearly. YOU said The point is climate never changed"
WOW! Go on give some more proof of people ignorance like yours!
Climate has never changed because of man burning fossil fuels before. Being disingenuous and partial quoting is all you have, pathetic

Forum List

Back